Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Information on a demon/entity/spirit

jonmoore1217

Hello everyone,
I am new to Satanism and this is my first post.
About mid Aug. I had a quick vision of an entity. He has jet black skin and hair, red and amber colored eyes, white scars or streaks on his face, a very strong jaw line (almost unnaturally so) and he is extremely powerfully built. I didn't notice any wings.
I don't believe I imagined him. I felt some of his power for about two days. My witch power never felt so high in my life, I felt like I could take on anyone. And people that I didn't know seemed almost afraid of me like on a sub conscience level (if that makes any sense).
I could not explain who or what I saw.
(Sorry to keep drolling on lol. I've wanted to post this for a while now).
Anyway after seeing him I became obsessed and needed to know the truth about god and the devil. I started thinking these theories about them. I won't bore you with my theories. But they led me to the fact that Lucifer has free will and independent thought and humans also have FW/IT. So there's an obvious connection (to me anyway) between us. I basically hit a wall and I didn't think I would ever know the truth. So I asked god and Lucifer "what is the truth". And about a day or two after I said that, I found the amazing JoS website And everything was just fitting together perfectly. Thanks to your website I know the truth now. Satan is the father of mankind!
So thank you again. Thank you JoS! And thank you Father Satan!
I'm looking foward to performing my dedication ritual to father soon.
Sorry if I got a little off my main topic lol.

Both Lord Set and Lord Amduscius have dark skin, I don't know about scars or face paint though, as I have never met Them before.The Pantheon of Hell
 Next time you encounter this being, be sure to make them swear in the name of Lord Satan that they are of Him. They should do so right away and also ask them to state Their own name.
Hail Satan! On Sunday, November 2, 2014 11:16 PM, "jonmoore1217@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone,
About mid Aug. I had a quick vision of an entity. He has jet black skin and hair, red and amber colored eyes, white scars or streaks on his face, a very strong jaw line (almost unnaturally so) and he is extremely powerfully built. I didn't notice any wings.
I don't believe I imagined him. I felt some of his power for about two days. My witch power never felt so high in my life, I felt like I could take on anyone. And people that I didn't know seemed almost afraid of me like on a sub conscience level (if that makes any sense).
Anyway after seeing him I became obsessed and needed to know the truth about god and the devil. I started thinking these theories about them. I won't bore you with my theories. But they led me to the fact that Lucifer has free will and independent thought and humans also have FW/IT. So there's an obvious connection (to me anyway) between us. I basically hit a wall and I didn't think I would ever know the truth. So I asked god and Lucifer "what is the truth". And about a day or two after I said that, I found the amazing JoS website And everything was just fitting together perfectly. Thanks to your website I know the truth now. Satan is the father of mankind!

<td val[/IMG]Hello. The ent[/IMG] From:"jonmoore1217@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Mon, 3 Nov, 2014 at 6:16
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Information on a demon/entity/spirit

Hello everyone,
Sorry if I got a little off my main topic lol. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Totally awesome. And congrats on finding the truth. Satan in sanskrit=truth.

I'll share a little story. On my last birthday, I asked Father Satan to show me the true path to the satanist.
Without all of the drawn out details, I came to know this place the JoS. I've been dedicated for about a month and a half now.

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome, and hi dere! The same happened to me, at the time I felt silly, but I too asked aloud for truth in the middle of work while I was alone,  and here I am now. I needed truth, I got it! Don't ever doubt, Satan hasn't let me down ever! He's always been there waiting for his children to find the truth I'm learning. I hope you will find the same <3
On Nov 3, 2014 5:58 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Both Lord Set and Lord Amduscius have dark skin, I don't know about scars or face paint though, as I have never met Them before.The Pantheon of Hell
 Next time you encounter this being, be sure to make them swear in the name of Lord Satan that they are of Him. They should do so right away and also ask them to state Their own name.
Hail Satan! On Sunday, November 2, 2014 11:16 PM, "jonmoore1217@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello everyone,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back