Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Information: High Priest/ Priestess that's available

kbreezy692005

I understand that you are busy with other tasks; I just need some information. Car accident , Kundalini, how can it effect and affect meditations? Please get back to me, Thank you.
Hail Father Satan

Trauma to the spine can cause any number of problems. Its stated in the joyofsatan website that during these events your kundalini is stimulated to a small degree with your adrenaline pumping and keeping you alive i had this experience. Its nest to seek a chiropractor though for obvious reasons if you were in an accident

---In [email protected], <kbreezy692005@... wrote:

I understand that you are busy with other tasks; I just need some information. Car accident , Kundalini, how can it effect and affect meditations? Please get back to me, Thank you.
Hail Father Satan

all depends where and how was , there is not much details or info on the qt where i can answer .
some things can be healed , anything is possible
Ask Father or ur guardian with this.

---In [email protected], <satanswarrior211@... wrote:

Trauma to the spine can cause any number of problems. Its stated in the joyofsatan website that during these events your kundalini is stimulated to a small degree with your adrenaline pumping and keeping you alive i had this experience. Its nest to seek a chiropractor though for obvious reasons if you were in an accident

---In [email protected], <kbreezy692005@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back