Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Information about our Enemies

jhd4412

I have recently been studying physics and its connections to magic and the traditions within magic. I have found out quite a bit. First off, I should note that gender truly does manifest in all plains down to the last miniscule details - electromagnetism, I think protons and neutrons, males and females, blue and red, etc. Through my research I found out quite a bit about frequency and the human mind's connection to it. I also found out that technology has been created and worked with that can affect and change them.

Now, I prefer not to use a quote from a kike, however, it is a useful one: "Everthing is Energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." - Albert Einstein

I have found out that the Mind is a vibrational frequency generator and reciever. This is why the Mind plays such a big part in magic, and everything as a whole. Think about it, your mind/you think, and thoughts are known to create thoughtforms. Thoughts are even equated to electric impulses sent from the brain.This is also why belief plays a big part in magic success. There have been many means of working with the powers of the Mind from Chakras, affirmations, Dantiens, breathing exercises, chi, etc.

Now, the reasons I am bringing this up is twofold. One this knowledge can aid you in peforming magic and taking control of your existence, and two because our enemies have been using this to a T.

As we know from research and the Black Sun Ebook from the JOS our enemies have and have had key positions in Goverments, World Politics, Science Institutes, Religions, So-called "Helping Places", Medical, Financial, Media, Educational Systems, and just about everything else. Our Enemies, the Reptilians/Greys/Jews, at least the top ones know the mind and its relations probably to just about everything. As we know they are physical cowards but have survived so-long because of their mental prowess. This is why they have been trying to shape the world's beliefs to self-destructive ones and one's that suit their kike agendas.

Through my research I have found that reptilians have been commonly said to have a sort of small machine or box with them. I have recently seen some reptilians and greys. They have many sub-races within them, some of which do not even look like the common reptilian or grey. I believe this machine box to help them change frequencies. Through my research, I have found that if you completely change your frequency in the new frequency everything would seem just as solid/physical as if you were in the aspect of existence we call physical. Reptilians are known to be inter-dimensional some of the time. So, it seems this is how they have been affecting humanity without being commmonly detected. Same with greys, and some other extraterrestial races. "Extraterrestial" in its original definition stood for extra-dimensinal beings, and therefore, beings who operate on different frequencies and or change their frequencies to adapt.

I have also found that are government's, particulary, organizations such as the CIA have been using a sort of broad-casting equipment in aiding their manipulating of people's minds, by broadcasting specific vibrational frequencies.

By understanding and working with "frequencies" such as changing them we can work magic efficiently and be able to find these kikes and destroy them. I have found by changing the frequency of your eyes and the organs associated with them you can gain what has been called clairvoyance, a better one that is adaptable, and gain enable you to see whatever it is that you choose.

Even the chakras possess specific vibrations, and connections to electromagnetism/gender. Therefore, by empowering your chakras you are also improving your use of certain frequencies anad gaining access to them.

This is a reason as to why reptilians and enemies have been known to leech off of and connect at the chakras, because this can enable them to influence and gain control of people. Actually, I am pretty certain that certain people's in the governments and behind them are actually simply, in a sense shells, that is, bodies being controlled by extra-dimensional reptilians and greys, which is why some of them don't seem to have any emotions.

As the clergy and other members said Satan leads to knowledge when one is ready, and science and magic go hand and hand. If you want to be technical about it, they are actually one in the same.

Please pass this on.

I completely agree. I figured I'd add My 2 cents.

Lol I was going to try to explain these same ideals through math. You can't prove physics or quantum physics without math. I failed, got confused and impatient and gave up.
You should read quantum sorcery by Dave smith. It's a Pretty good book.

Good luck brother.
Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

------------------------------
On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 8:57 AM PST jhd4412 wrote:

I have recently been studying physics and its connections to magic and the traditions within magic. I have found out quite a bit. First off, I should note that gender truly does manifest in all plains down to the last miniscule details - electromagnetism, I think protons and neutrons, males and females, blue and red, etc. Through my research I found out quite a bit about frequency and the human mind's connection to it. I also found out that technology has been created and worked with that can affect and change them.

Now, I prefer not to use a quote from a kike, however, it is a useful one: "Everthing is Energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." - Albert Einstein

I have found out that the Mind is a vibrational frequency generator and reciever. This is why the Mind plays such a big part in magic, and everything as a whole. Think about it, your mind/you think, and thoughts are known to create thoughtforms. Thoughts are even equated to electric impulses sent from the brain.This is also why belief plays a big part in magic success. There have been many means of working with the powers of the Mind from Chakras, affirmations, Dantiens, breathing exercises, chi, etc.

Now, the reasons I am bringing this up is twofold. One this knowledge can aid you in peforming magic and taking control of your existence, and two because our enemies have been using this to a T.

As we know from research and the Black Sun Ebook from the JOS our enemies have and have had key positions in Goverments, World Politics, Science Institutes, Religions, So-called "Helping Places", Medical, Financial, Media, Educational Systems, and just about everything else. Our Enemies, the Reptilians/Greys/Jews, at least the top ones know the mind and its relations probably to just about everything. As we know they are physical cowards but have survived so-long because of their mental prowess. This is why they have been trying to shape the world's beliefs to self-destructive ones and one's that suit their kike agendas.

Through my research I have found that reptilians have been commonly said to have a sort of small machine or box with them. I have recently seen some reptilians and greys. They have many sub-races within them, some of which do not even look like the common reptilian or grey. I believe this machine box to help them change frequencies. Through my research, I have found that if you completely change your frequency in the new frequency everything would seem just as solid/physical as if you were in the aspect of existence we call physical. Reptilians are known to be inter-dimensional some of the time. So, it seems this is how they have been affecting humanity without being commmonly detected. Same with greys, and some other extraterrestial races. "Extraterrestial" in its original definition stood for extra-dimensinal beings, and therefore, beings who operate on different frequencies and or change their frequencies to adapt.

I have also found that are government's, particulary, organizations such as the CIA have been using a sort of broad-casting equipment in aiding their manipulating of people's minds, by broadcasting specific vibrational frequencies.

By understanding and working with "frequencies" such as changing them we can work magic efficiently and be able to find these kikes and destroy them. I have found by changing the frequency of your eyes and the organs associated with them you can gain what has been called clairvoyance, a better one that is adaptable, and gain enable you to see whatever it is that you choose.

Even the chakras possess specific vibrations, and connections to electromagnetism/gender. Therefore, by empowering your chakras you are also improving your use of certain frequencies anad gaining access to them.

This is a reason as to why reptilians and enemies have been known to leech off of and connect at the chakras, because this can enable them to influence and gain control of people. Actually, I am pretty certain that certain people's in the governments and behind them are actually simply, in a sense shells, that is, bodies being controlled by extra-dimensional reptilians and greys, which is why some of them don't seem to have any emotions.

As the clergy and other members said Satan leads to knowledge when one is ready, and science and magic go hand and hand. If you want to be technical about it, they are actually one in the same.

Please pass this on.

Good research jhd4412. ThanksHail Satan!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Information about our Enemies

Please pass this on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back