Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Info about our Gentile Gods.

Brian

I have been wondering about the Demons and how they relate to the other pantheons.I know this has been covered in some posts and sermons,but I would like more info relating to certain Gods and pantheons.The ones I would like to know specifically about Hecate,Isis,Cernunos,Diana, Artemis,And some of the other Greek,Roman,and Celtic Gods,and if the are just other names for the Demons that we are aware of now.My understanding is that wicca is a corruption of true paganism,which we all know is Spiritual Satanism.And that all the truth is twisted by the kikes into something that is a lie.So I am asking that those that have studied the different pantheons,and how they relate to our Gods,or how their names have change from pantheon to pantheon.Like I already know that Astaroth,is also Isis in the Egyptian pantheon,and have read how some of the other Hindu God names are really Satan.And that Satan has been called many other names by different countries and pantheons.So if anyone one has done some serious study about this,please enlighten me.

Why not take it apon yourself to study such information? We strongly encourage self reliance and the ablility to find solid information for one's self. It is a good skill to have. And good practice in sifting through the dross of enemy lies to uncover the truths about our True Gods as well as Their and Our pasts.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" wrote:

I have been wondering about the Demons and how they relate to the other pantheons.I know this has been covered in some posts and sermons,but I would like more info relating to certain Gods and pantheons.The ones I would like to know specifically about Hecate,Isis,Cernunos,Diana, Artemis,And some of the other Greek,Roman,and Celtic Gods,and if the are just other names for the Demons that we are aware of now.My understanding is that wicca is a corruption of true paganism,which we all know is Spiritual Satanism.And that all the truth is twisted by the kikes into something that is a lie.So I am asking that those that have studied the different pantheons,and how they relate to our Gods,or how their names have change from pantheon to pantheon.Like I already know that Astaroth,is also Isis in the Egyptian pantheon,and have read how some of the other Hindu God names are really Satan.And that Satan has been called many other names by different countries and pantheons.So if anyone one has done some serious study about this,please enlighten me.

Can you recommend some resources please,as I have not got a clue. Hense the purpose of the post.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Info about our Gentile Gods.

Why not take it apon yourself to study such information? We strongly encourage self reliance and the ablility to find solid information for one's self. It is a good skill to have. And good practice in sifting through the dross of enemy lies to uncover the truths about our True Gods as well as Their and Our pasts.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I have taken your advice and studied a bit this evening about some of the comparisons.But I am still stumped about one and that I Cernunnos of Celtic lore.Does he relate to any of our Satanic Gods?  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Info about our Gentile Gods.

Can you recommend some resources please,as I have not got a clue. Hense the purpose of the post.  Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

The thing is most resources you look into are from neo-pagan sources.So as you can imagine you are getting corrupt info from there.  Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:58 PM

I have taken your advice and studied a bit this evening about some of the comparisons.But I am still stumped about one and that I Cernunnos of Celtic lore.Does he relate to any of our Satanic Gods?  Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:12 PM

Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

mythologists don't have the correct family tree... but some of it is correct

went from: isis to ishtar to ashtar to astarte to astaroth. and she is also known as Venus and aphrodite
Astaroth's mom is Gaia

azazel is Helios (greek god)

satan's mom is antu
satan and beelzebub are half brothers because satan's mom did it with her dad (satan's grandpa)

Satan is prometheus, ptah, lucifer, pan (greek god), ea, enki, shiva (hindu god), melek taus,
beelzebub is vishnu (and possibly mars / Ares)

Tiamat is on our side. she is also known Nammu and Nyx
the story about marduk killing tiamat was made up (by demons not mythologists)

Ra (egytian god) is known as Amun-Ra, which that turned into the demon "amon"

it has been awhile sense i study this stuff

Peronally I think Humanity's original religion was Hinduism, in its most ancient form, emanating from the Indus Valley and from civilizations off the coast of India, that are now underwater, since the last ice age ended (Graham Hancock wrote about this among many others). Shiva has an incredible amount of names and attributes, we can safely assume that Satan, Devil, Poseidon and Enki are among them. Shiva's most ancient form is believed to be Pashupati, which means lord of the Animals (Beasts, if you want to go Biblical) in Sanskrit. If you do an image search for Pashupati, a clay tablet seal from the long lost Indus Valley Civilization should come up, depicting him sitting in a Yogic Posture, with an erect Penis, Antlers on his head, surrounded by animals of the forest who are clearly seeking his protection. You can find a few Images here:
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Tantra/Shiva.html

I found this great artist rendering that makes the parallels with Shaitan even more compelling:
http://bluegorgon.livejournal.com/19146.html

All the important Attributes of Shaitan are already here, his role as protector of the animals and nature, the trident, signifying the risen Kundalini, the open Crown Chakra, blossoming like the crown of a tree, the erect Penis, a sign of an active Kundalini and Signifying his role as God of Fertility, the creator of Humanity, and his association with Sex Magick, know as Tantra in the Far East. Also, there are several further parallels between Shiva and Enki, for Instance, the Ganges river is believed to flow from Shiva's hair, whereas Enki was believed to be the Source of the great rivers of the middle east. The parallels here are too numerous to list, really. You can easily find similar equivalences between the various Gods of Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, Rome and India. You have to keep in mind, that many thousands of years ago, the whole world (as in the old world at least, spanning from Egypt to Cambodia, according to the Mahabharata) had the same religion, an ancient form of Hinduism. Wikipedia is really your best friend here as it saves you a lot of reading and you can easily compare the attributes of various Gods, sometimes even the names are similar. Ultimately, reading some of the holy books of Hinduism, particularly those dealing with Shiva will be very beneficial and will further your understanding of the ancient Gods.

Greetings Brian,

I read recently that Cernunos corresponds to the God of the Saturn chakra, NINIB, not sure who it is exactly, but I did read that in one of these groups.

Hecate I read of was the same name in Ancient Egyptian times.

All I know. Keep progressing brother and lets take down these rats!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_Joyof ... ssage/7032
Hi Brian, this poster says Cernunos is Belial. Other God's alias are mentioned.

<td val[/IMG]thank you for the info. I found a good site that had some of the Gods from Aratru(hope I spelled it right).

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 3:02:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_Joyof ... ssage/7032
--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]damn I'm tired I didn't get much sleep last night I meant. Asatru LOL it's a good site because on the site they say that they believe their gods are real.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; mokarran@... <mokarran@...;
Sent: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 12:56:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]thank you for the info. I found a good site that had some of the Gods from Aratru(hope I spelled it right).

Sent: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 3:02:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_Joyof ... ssage/7032

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]thanks for the info.

Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 4:56:43 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Peronally I think Humanity's original religion was Hinduism, in its most ancient form, emanating from the Indus Valley and from civilizations off the coast of India, that are now underwater, since the last ice age ended (Graham Hancock wrote about this among many others). Shiva has an incredible amount of names and attributes, we can safely assume that Satan, Devil, Poseidon and Enki are among them. Shiva's most ancient form is believed to be Pashupati, which means lord of the Animals (Beasts, if you want to go Biblical) in Sanskrit. If you do an image search for Pashupati, a clay tablet seal from the long lost Indus Valley Civilization should come up, depicting him sitting in a Yogic Posture, with an erect Penis, Antlers on his head, surrounded by animals of the forest who are clearly seeking his protection. You can find a few Images here:
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Tantra/Shiva.html

I found this great artist rendering that makes the parallels with Shaitan even more compelling:
http://bluegorgon.livejournal.com/19146.html

All the important Attributes of Shaitan are already here, his role as protector of the animals and nature, the trident, signifying the risen Kundalini, the open Crown Chakra, blossoming like the crown of a tree, the erect Penis, a sign of an active Kundalini and Signifying his role as God of Fertility, the creator of Humanity, and his association with Sex Magick, know as Tantra in the Far East. Also, there are several further parallels between Shiva and Enki, for Instance, the Ganges river is believed to flow from Shiva's hair, whereas Enki was believed to be the Source of the great rivers of the middle east. The parallels here are too numerous to list, really. You can easily find similar equivalences between the various Gods of Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, Rome and India. You have to keep in mind, that many thousands of years ago, the whole world (as in the old world at least, spanning from Egypt to Cambodia, according to the Mahabharata) had the same religion, an ancient form of Hinduism. Wikipedia is really your best friend here as it saves you a lot of reading and you can easily compare the attributes of various Gods, sometimes even the names are similar. Ultimately, reading some of the holy books of Hinduism, particularly those dealing with Shiva will be very beneficial and will further your understanding of the ancient Gods.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]thank you so much you answer a lot of my questions.

Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 4:40:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]   mythologists don't have the correct family tree... but some of it is correct

went from: isis to ishtar to ashtar to astarte to astaroth. and she is also known as Venus and aphrodite
Astaroth's mom is Gaia

azazel is Helios (greek god)

satan's mom is antu
satan and beelzebub are half brothers because satan's mom did it with her dad (satan's grandpa)

Satan is prometheus, ptah, lucifer, pan (greek god), ea, enki, shiva (hindu god), melek taus,
beelzebub is vishnu (and possibly mars / Ares)

Tiamat is on our side. she is also known Nammu and Nyx
the story about marduk killing tiamat was made up (by demons not mythologists)

Ra (egytian god) is known as Amun-Ra, which that turned into the demon "amon"

it has been awhile sense i study this stuff

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back