Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Influence of the menstruation on meditations and workings

leoniereinhardt

Hello, I was looking on JOS about the menstruation and only i found: spells are more powerful.I noticed when i´m menstruating my sacral and base chakras are aligned downwards and when I try to align them upwards, i feel bad... and when my period ends, i can align up without problem.
I need advice. I don´t know if some meditations o practices should be done o avoided when I menstruate.Thanks in advance

How balanced and consistent are your menstrual cycles?Aside from the spiritual, do you have any reproductive or menstrual ailments?

My question was: Is normal that sacral and base chakras point down when I menstruate?
my menstrual flow last 8 days. the first 4 days I bleed a lot and is interrupted in the 5th day. the 6th day I bleed a bit and the 7th and 8th day I have a little brown flow. My cycle lasts 28 - 33 days (It varies).
I have annoying menstrual cramps 3 days before and the first day I bleed, and the cramps stop in the second day of flow. The pain relievers don´t work for me and the cinnamon tea works only when I´m in the first day.

To be honest, I don't think it's "normal" for those chakras to face downwards during menstruation, as I've never heard of that happening to any other women. But I could be wrong.

I made a post years ago so I probably can't find it now, but I merged with the Moon. The Moon rules menstruation, and I merged with it and invoked it's energy every night for a while and this immensely helped my menstruation. Shorter bleeding time (4 days instead of 7), a more regular cycle, and much less cramps. Being more in sync with the moon will provide many wonderful benefits.

I do not think its normal but to be honest sometimes my mind likes to put em point down. I force myself to visualize them correctly.

Could be enemy influence. I think in your case if you work enough with those chakra's they will stay the way they are.

Also thank you Lydia. There are so many things that need to be done I will write it down in my notes but I can't say I'd ever do it. I need some other things to fix first.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back