Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Infiltrator (Jordan Baker)

jhd4412

JOS Ministry, Jordan Baker is an infiltrator; I tried to post this before but it did not go through. She is harassing me through my email and saying she is trying to get me banned from the JOS. She said I posted her picture on this site which I did not. Then to make matters stranger she then sent me her picture and asked me to join her facebook. First off, I never met her, I don't have a facebook, nor do I want one. Personally, I think she should be banned. You may want to look into this.

Proof?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:15:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Infiltrator (Jordan Baker)

JOS Ministry, Jordan Baker is an infiltrator; I tried to post this before but it did not go through. She is harassing me through my email and saying she is trying to get me banned from the JOS. She said I posted her picture on this site which I did not. Then to make matters stranger she then sent me her picture and asked me to join her facebook. First off, I never met her, I don't have a facebook, nor do I want one. Personally, I think she should be banned. You may want to look into this.

I messed up in the typing it should say I think she is an infiltrator, anyway I'm asking Father Ea and my guardian about her to find out for sure. I just found out who my guardian is, yes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

I know this woman personally, I tried to post on the thread but it did not go through. She is not a infiltrator, and this needs to stop now."The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

My bad it did go through lol "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 1:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Infiltrator (Jordan Baker)

I know this woman personally, I tried to post on the thread but it did not go through. She is not a infiltrator, and this needs to stop now."The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

I send him a screenshot of the email I received from him that had my pic on it to show him proof of what I received I'm more than willing to provide proof for what he did I'm not trying to start anything what I received disturbed me I don't no of his email was hacked or mine was but something is going on

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:57 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Proof?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

=

Hey jordan :p
he could have had a hack in his account. ive had weird crap like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jordan Baker <baker.jordan85@... wrote:

I send him a screenshot of the email I received from him that had my pic on it to show him proof of what I received I'm more than willing to provide proof for what he did I'm not trying to start anything what I received disturbed me I don't no of his email was hacked or mine was but something is going on

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:57 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Proof?

Well, just in case my account was hacked I changed my email address. So, now I have a new one and their shouldn't be any more problems of the sort.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jordan Baker <baker.jordan85@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:57 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Proof?

Just a note on this hamfisted thread. If anyone believes a person to be a infiltrator this banging your spoon against your highchair in public approach to the subject is the way of failure. Just screaming repetitive accusations at another member with no evidence and then over and over demanding we all rush to your demands like your the king of Siam. Is obnoxious.  Also for the record when I asked for literal proof, nobody here gave me any. So this thread which never should have began, should now come to an end.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 11:59:56 AM

Well, just in case my account was hacked I changed my email address. So, now I have a new one and their shouldn't be any more problems of the sort.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jordan Baker <baker.jordan85@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Proof?

<td val[/IMG]LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Infiltrator (Jordan Baker)
Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 12:39:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Just a note on this hamfisted thread. If anyone believes a person to be a infiltrator this banging your spoon against your highchair in public approach to the subject is the way of failure. Just screaming repetitive accusations at another member with no evidence and then over and over demanding we all rush to your demands like your the king of Siam. Is obnoxious.  Also for the record when I asked for literal proof, nobody here gave me any. So this thread which never should have began, should now come to an end.
To: [email protected] Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 11:59:56 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Jordan Baker <baker.jordan85@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Proof?

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back