Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Infernal GreetingsTo All!!

damien_luciferi

My name is Damien, I'm 34 years old and I've been a practicing Satanist vertually all my life. I enjoy a very close relationship with Satan, and have established very close bonds with his Demons. I'm here to meet more of Satan's children, and connect with the Satanic community at large. I'm delighted that there will be no talk of mainstreme religions here as it really does not apply to the real satanists among us. I thank the Priesthood here for their hospitality, and hope to make meny friends here!!

Welcome!Glad to have you part of the JOS family.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 12:33:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Infernal GreetingsTo All!!

My name is Damien, I'm 34 years old and I've been a practicing Satanist vertually all my life. I enjoy a very close relationship with Satan, and have established very close bonds with his Demons. I'm here to meet more of Satan's children, and connect with the Satanic community at large. I'm delighted that there will be no talk of mainstreme religions here as it really does not apply to the real satanists among us. I thank the Priesthood here for their hospitality, and hope to make meny friends here!!

welcome ! :)
Granny

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM, damien_luciferi <damien_luciferi@... wrote:

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Welcome to the greatest satanic community on the planet.HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian.

My name is Damien, I'm 34 years old and I've been a practicing Satanist
vertually all my life. I enjoy a very close relationship with Satan, and have
established very close bonds with his Demons. I'm here to meet more of Satan's
children, and connect with the Satanic community at large. I'm delighted that
there will be no talk of mainstreme religions here as it really does not apply
to the real satanists among us. I thank the Priesthood here for their
hospitality, and hope to make meny friends here!!

Hi welcome...I'm new on this path..I made the blood ritual 5Th November...Now I feel the darkness ans relationship with Satan, Lilith and Lucifer. I want too make new friends too and evaluate more ..I like the website ejoytosatan too.   Lilith MacLeod Regis Satanas

Sent: Thu, November 25, 2010 10:22:19 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Infernal GreetingsTo All!!

Hail Satan!
Brian.

I was a founding member of a small Satanic group in my local area, and served as a High priestess, training the newcomers. I co-wrote much of the group's Black Book, and was a mentor to the group for about 10 years, untill I discovered that many of the members that I had trained were involved in illegal drug use. I left the group and found out about a month later that the police raided the home of one of the members and that many of them were arrested. I credit Satan for giving me the foreknowledge to get out before I ended up going down with them.

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "backwoodssorcerer" <yadevavhah@... wrote:
Welcome to the greatest satanic community on the planet.HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian.

My name is Damien, I'm 34 years old and I've been a practicing Satanist
vertually all my life. I enjoy a very close relationship with Satan, and have
established very close bonds with his Demons. I'm here to meet more of Satan's
children, and connect with the Satanic community at large. I'm delighted that
there will be no talk of mainstreme religions here as it really does not apply
to the real satanists among us. I thank the Priesthood here for their
hospitality, and hope to make meny friends here!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back