Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

indigo children

Indigo children are a jew age crap. There is no bloody age of innocence. The jewish concept of 'innocence' is servitude and slavish worship of gwad.

The only age that there is to come is Satyuga (in Hindu - the Age of Truth, the Age of Satan) or the Age of Aquarius, and Aquarius is the sign of Father Satan.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "northernlights176" <northernlights176@... wrote:

Dawn of the age of the innocent one. True?

Indigo children is a new age money making scam. The category for determining this is so purposely vast and vague anyone can be an "indigo." Making it a useless term. The new age people are as always cashing in big time on this.  When that was not enough $$$. They made up "star seed" and "crstyal" rankings too. Because the pitch is: "Does your child have a personality and exist in general.....Well they are probably instert new age trend here________________ Child. And for only 99.999$$$ a session we will determine how awesome and beyond everyone else and super special your child is in only 20 sessions. Our special mission is to part suckers with their cash."
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:24:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] indigo children

What does the moniker - Indigo Children - mean??? Are They supposed to be Blue???

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Indigo children is a new age money making scam. The category for determining this is so purposely vast and vague anyone can be an "indigo." Making it a useless term. The new age people are as always cashing in big time on this.  When that was not enough $$$. They made up "star seed" and "crstyal" rankings too. Because the pitch is: "Does your child have a personality and exist in general.....Well they are probably instert new age trend here________________ Child. And for only 99.999$$$ a session we will determine how awesome and beyond everyone else and super special your child is in only 20 sessions. Our special mission is to part suckers with their cash."

Innocent as opposed to... guilty? Of what? being Human as the kikes want us to believe we must always be ashamed and sorry for even daring to breath, we are bad because we were ever born is what is taught so everyone goes about feeling guilty for this and sorry for that. No other animal is 'sorry' for who it is or what it does, no other animal feels ashamed of being what it is.

More blame shifting onto Gentiles more of this Humans are scum of the Earth bullshit. We know what is destroying this Earth the same scum behind these new age fairy tales.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "northernlights176" <northernlights176@... wrote:

Perhaps they chose the term/colour as a mockery of the Magnum Opus also.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

What does the moniker - Indigo Children - mean??? Are They supposed to be Blue???

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

True, the path to salvation of the rhp is to become as inhuman and anti-human as possible. Because as you mention its a sin to be a human being.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:56:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: indigo children
  Innocent as opposed to... guilty? Of what? being Human as the kikes want us to believe we must always be ashamed and sorry for even daring to breath, we are bad because we were ever born is what is taught so everyone goes about feeling guilty for this and sorry for that. No other animal is 'sorry' for who it is or what it does, no other animal feels ashamed of being what it is.

More blame shifting onto Gentiles more of this Humans are scum of the Earth bullshit. We know what is destroying this Earth the same scum behind these new age fairy tales.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "northernlights176" <northernlights176@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! 'Indigo' is also the color assosiated with the 6th chakra, ,, third eye..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Perhaps they chose the term/colour as a mockery of the Magnum Opus also.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

"Basically, if your child is breathing, then it must be a holy indigo child, a super old soul, king of the pleiadians and the last incarnation of Guatama. Take these courses of ONLY 99.999$ and we will contact the ascended masters to give you a full guide om how to raise your little Guatama Buddha, super duper triple superb kid. "

New age theories in a nutshell. I could not agree more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

what the ... im in asia and we asians say the indigo children are just stubborn , more emotional and vulnerable and open and is intuitive. in my opinion i thought indigo children were like people who are being born after a fixed number of deaths/experiences. u know each time u live and die u progress depending on what you did while you were alive, and people who are being born now have reached certain amount of experience that makes their soul of another level. i dont know it is an explanation that i gave to myself. nothing innocent or children of new age or something.

btw i think they are called the indigo according to the color's vibrational level u know. probably the first ever humans were to be called the red people XD, u know, all physical and stuff. and probably the highest level of a soul in a human would be called the purple children? lol

Haha, definitely, GUILT! Our friend Refisto was lately on his grandpa's funeral and related that the paedophile was talking crap about being sinful, how everybody is sinful from birth to death.

The only sin that exists is the jewish cancer, the unholy trinity, the three qliphoth. It infested our world, our mind and our soul. Thus people who turn their minds and souls to Father are purified of this vile abomination.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est!
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "northernlights176" <northernlights176@ wrote:

alright i agree with aquarian clown. And to whoever said guilty of what lets try killing and stealing? And your hipocrycy is amazing to compare us to animals. For a very few of us we like to accept that physically we are animals yes but our soul and the gift of being conscious has allowed US to have thoughts and create morals. A scale with good on one side and evil on the other. Innocence and guilt.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

what the ... im in asia and we asians say the indigo children are just stubborn , more emotional and vulnerable and open and is intuitive. in my opinion i thought indigo children were like people who are being born after a fixed number of deaths/experiences. u know each time u live and die u progress depending on what you did while you were alive, and people who are being born now have reached certain amount of experience that makes their soul of another level. i dont know it is an explanation that i gave to myself. nothing innocent or children of new age or something.

btw i think they are called the indigo according to the color's vibrational level u know. probably the first ever humans were to be called the red people XD, u know, all physical and stuff. and probably the highest level of a soul in a human would be called the purple children? lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "northernlights176" <northernlights176@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back