Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

incubus.

courtney.neale

hello,i was wondering about what i would have to do or need in order to summon incubus, as im really interested, im new to all of this as well...if anybody could help, i would appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Since you're new, hold off on getting an Incubus. You need to have your astral senses opened and empowered in order to communicate with him.
If you haven't already, read and study joyofsatan.org

what's an Incubus ? could you please send me a link . trying to learn what ever i can get my hand on , thank father Satan on the internet .

It is important that you be able to communicate with you incubus. Therefore, you need to do a lot of meditation and building of your aura, etc. Study the website. Also, these beings have feelings and are not someone you can just play with. Read what Maxine has to say on them before you even consider trying to summon one. You also, as Maxine says, have to stipulate if you want a monogamous relationship with your incubus or not. If you want to be able to have a human lover too, anytime in the future, etc., then that has to be understood and accepted by the incubus.
Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubis!

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:26 AM, "courtney.neale@..." <courtney.neale@... wrote:
  hello,i was wondering about what i would have to do or need in order to summon incubus, as im really interested, im new to all of this as well...if anybody could help, i would appreciate it, thanks in advance.

An incubus is a male demon that comes to you and you can have sex with. A female is a succubus. However, these beings are real. And they are NOT to be taken lightly. They have feelings. They can love you, but they can also have their feelings hurt just like humans. Also, you should not even try to summon yourself one unless you are willing to have him in your life -- like forever! Also, one has to stipulate whether they want a monogamous relationship with the incubus or if you will be wanting a human lover as well. READ all Maxine has to say on the subject on the JOS website. You should also be dedicated to Father Satan and go through Father Satan to summon your incubus. Otherwise, you might be in for more than you can handle. This is a serious matter. These beings are awesome, but they are powerful and they -- as Maxine says -- can kill you if they are crossed. So think about it long and hard, and if you are seriously considering having an incubus in your life -- or lifetimes. Seriously. Read the website.Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubus!

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:16 PM, "abd_alazez123@..." <abd_alazez123@... wrote:
  what's an Incubus ? could you please send me a link . trying to learn what ever i can get my hand on , thank father Satan on the internet .

That is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.Here is exact quote from website:

<b style="" class="y[/IMG]"Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous." [/B]
On Sunday, May 11, 2014 7:21 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I think you meant that our demons lovers can kill our human lovers, if we are unfaithful to our Demon lovers. I don't recall reading that they would kill US.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back