Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubus?

abigail.johanne

I've have been thinking recently, I did my dedication just over a year ago. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and things have started to drop a little relationship wise, I don't feel as appreciated and he doesn't notice me as much, and we're constantly in bad moods. Also, he might be stopping things between us soon. :/

Despite this, would it be a bad thing if I asked Father for an Incubus, y'know, so I could have a loving relationship with them were would could speak, have good times with each other and feel loves, but if I was specific to Father that I am also in a relationship, so the Incubus would do no harm unto my boyfriend?

Is this a really bad idea?

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!

Yeah that should be fine as long as you state that you don't want any harm to come to your boyfriend before you get the relationship going with your Incubus.... However just remember Demons get jealous just like us humans.... It may be better to wait until you have broken up.... But as long as you state you do not want any harm to come to your current boyfriend to Father Satan in ritual then it would be fine.

Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!
Hail Beelzebub!!!!
Hail Haures!!!!
Hail Orobas!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abigail.johanne" <abigail.johanne@... wrote:

I've have been thinking recently, I did my dedication just over a year ago. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and things have started to drop a little relationship wise, I don't feel as appreciated and he doesn't notice me as much, and we're constantly in bad moods. Also, he might be stopping things between us soon. :/

Despite this, would it be a bad thing if I asked Father for an Incubus, y'know, so I could have a loving relationship with them were would could speak, have good times with each other and feel loves, but if I was specific to Father that I am also in a relationship, so the Incubus would do no harm unto my boyfriend?

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!

...you are a very sensible adept and I think you need first to drop any ballast before you can conclude a pact for life with Satan's dark angel Asmodeus. Obey to his orders and you will find a true new friend like myself. With all my best wishes, CARL.[/B]
De : abigail.johanne <abigail.johanne@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeu 29 avril 2010, 17 h 52 min 01 s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Incubus?

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]Some Incubi are polygamous, while others are not. You will have to do a ritual and talk to Father about that to see which one will be best for you.   Carl-- Asmodeus, as well as ANY God of Hell is NOT a filthy fucking angel. If that's what you THINK they are, then you need to do a bit more reading, or get off of these boards. THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL AND TRUE GODS.   HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD!

--- On Thu, 4/29/10, Sadanas Carl <sadanas666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] DONT BE CONFUSED ABIGAIL...
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 2:06 PM

...you are a very sensible adept and I think you need first to drop any ballast before you can conclude a pact for life with Satan's dark angel Asmodeus. Obey to his orders and you will find a true new friend like myself. With all my best wishes, CARL.[/B]
De : abigail.johanne <abigail.johanne@ yahoo.co. uk
À : JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!
[/TD]

Thank you greatly Carl. That has helped a lot too.

Ave Satanas!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sadanas Carl <sadanas666@... wrote:

...you are a very sensible adept and I think you need first to drop any ballast before you can conclude a pact for life with Satan's dark angel Asmodeus. Obey to his orders and you will find a true new friend like myself. With all my best wishes, CARL.

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!

It's not a bad idea at all, in fact, there are a lot of people with relationships like these. Just explain to Father Satan your needs, and he will take care of you. Just keep in mind what Ashley said in the previous message.
And regarding your statement, Carl: I agree totally with Ashley. After reading through all the messages in this topic, I don't even know why Asmodeus was brought up. With him being my Guardian and having a very strong relationship with him, I would STRONGLY advise you to go read the JoS site again. It's just insulting to refer to a GOD as an angel. Are you even aware of what 'angels' are trying to do to some of the people in these groups, particularly new people? Please go re-educate yourself on this matter.-Sarah
Sent: Thu, April 29, 2010 2:42:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] DONT BE CONFUSED ABIGAIL...

<td val[/IMG]Some Incubi are polygamous, while others are not. You will have to do a ritual and talk to Father about that to see which one will be best for you.   Carl-- Asmodeus, as well as ANY God of Hell is NOT a filthy fucking angel. If that's what you THINK they are, then you need to do a bit more reading, or get off of these boards. THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL AND TRUE GODS.   HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD!

--- On Thu, 4/29/10, Sadanas Carl <sadanas666@yahoo. fr wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] DONT BE CONFUSED ABIGAIL...
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 2:06 PM

De : abigail.johanne <abigail.johanne@ yahoo.co. uk
À : JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!
[/TD]

just ask Father for a relationship that is 100% free. Strictly platonic type thing. Anyway it takes alot of work to get to know for sure if he/she is there. From time to time i get a nice visit and it's always amazing! But if you are in a serious relationship and then get back w/ your bf he could suffer some serious misfortune. It is definitely not to be taken lightly. Thats just what ive experienced. Hope things get better.

Sent: Thu, April 29, 2010 8:52:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Incubus?

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!

<[/IMG]<[/IMG]

You could always thank Father for the things that you have right now, assure him that you will continue to do his service, and kindly ask for his assistance in finding a lover that is more suitable for you. If he doesn't appreciate or notice you as much, then he clearly is not worth wasting time and energy over. Worrying over such matters will only cause you to become stagnant, fearful, and resentful. Ask the Father to guide you to someone who is as dedicated and will appreciate you and work WITH you, not against you.

HAIL SATAN!

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Sadanas Carl <sadanas666@... wrote:
  ...you are a very sensible adept and I think you need first to drop any ballast before you can conclude a pact for life with Satan's dark angel Asmodeus. Obey to his orders and you will find a true new friend like myself. With all my best wishes, CARL.
De : abigail.johanne <abigail.johanne@...
À : [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I'm very confused.

Hail Lucifer!

Hello I'm not very familiar with satanism, but upon reading my personal beliefs are very similar. Well I've been visited the past couple of nights he (I have no name as if now) has visited me. He is considerate and has spoke to me. It's a bit strange to have someone listen and not interrupt! He says he has been around me for a long while. He is concerned about my well being. I'm just not quit sure how to handle this situation and would appreciate advice.

Keep studying Joyofsatan.org to know the truth about the Gods of Hell.
When I was very new to Spiritual Satanism, Greys  would pretend to be the Gods, letting me assume things and trusting them. They did not look like Greys, but had shapeshifted into different faces and forms.
I answered in another post, but I'll answer again in this one: make this entity swear in the name of Satan it is of Him. If it refuses or hesitates, banish it in the name of Satan and do a banishing ritual. 

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:42:11 PM, "sandramr77@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello I'm not very familiar with satanism, but upon reading my personal beliefs are very similar. Well I've been visited the past couple of nights he (I have no name as if now) has visited me. He is considerate and has spoke to me. It's a bit strange to have someone listen and not interrupt! He says he has been around me for a long while. He is concerned about my well being. I'm just not quit sure how to handle this situation and would appreciate advice.

I will certainly agree on that part. Calling a God or Goddess by a title such as "Angel" is horrendously blasphemous. Like, extremely. I will put very strong emphasis on this, too.   Calling Lucifer and Samael by names like Fallen Angel/Poison Angel is something that really infuriates me. Lucifer/Samael are NOT Angels, or anything of the sort!   Hail the Gods of Hell

I'm pretty sure infidelity is frowned upon by Satan and his Demons. You had better talk it out with your boyfriend before entering a relationship with an Incubus. Seriously, just TALK to him, let him know how you feel about things before sneaking around with another man. He may be dealing with difficult times, and having his sexual partner sleeping with another man is likely to be a very bad move. People have been murdered over things such as cheating partners, right?   Hail the Gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back