Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubus visitation

nikiawilliams74

I have been visited by an incubus 3 times over the last 8 months. He has not told me his name. The first 2 times he came he had sex with me in my dreams. The last time he asked me what I liked and showed me how to please men over the phone by a vision when I was dreaming. Each time he has showed me his true demon form. He has horns and is red in color he is 5"7. I never summoned him. He came to me via my dreams. I have used an ouija board in the past, by using a pendulum and a pendulum alphabet board. Satan and Baal contacted me when I used the ouija board. I don't meditate. I have read that meditation will help you to contact demons telepathically on the joy of satan website. Should I use the ouija board again and try to see if the incubus will contact me thru it. Are there any other suggestions to contact the incubus. I also want to develop a relationship with him and be taught by him. He did teach me a little when I was dreaming.

That's not a Demon. Demons don't have red skin etc. That 's Hollywood stuff.  They are humanlike, except taller on average. They are beings known as Nordics. Note, not all of those beings are on our side. One way to know if they're with Satan's side or not is to ask them to swear in his name that they are of him. Any hesitation or circle talk, cut ties right away, ignore, and banish. 

There is not a lot of information on the subject of succubus/incubus that I can find. I know there is a small section on JOS. but its not that in depth in my opinion. I have some questions but I want to search it out for myself first. Can someone direct me on more information on this?
On Sep 4, 2017 10:33 AM, "veronikasmith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  That's not a Demon. Demons don't have red skin etc. That 's Hollywood stuff.  They are humanlike, except taller on average. They are beings known as Nordics. Note, not all of those beings are on our side. One way to know if they're with Satan's side or not is to ask them to swear in his name that they are of him. Any hesitation or circle talk, cut ties right away, ignore, and banish. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back