Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubus/Succubus and astral vampirism

avernus18

looking for individuals who consider themselves astral vampires, or people who had an encounter with em, I am doing a research about it, since I have not found any material related other than the common regurgitation from theologist, I want real fact, I have found some, I am one my self, but I want to find others who will support my findings. 

There are books on the subject by Kontantinos (which is out of print so even I don't have one) and Belanger. I'd recommend her work for insights into the Psychic Vampire.
There exists Three variety of Psychic Vampire from her grouping anyway (her's comes from ancient Egypt and their need for energy stems from an alternation in chakra points. It is fixable, but many of them do not wish to have it undone). It's been years since I read up on the subject, but it involves varying degrees of need for energy. From the common barely needing to feed to the highest level which needs to feed frequently and whose body is typically weak.
I believe this stems from a trade off of health for capacity. Hope those recommendations help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back