Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubus and Succubus Inquiry: Who Has Them For Lovers?

Jaime Pojol

Living in a Catholic is very grueling especially when there's this 'masturbation is a sin' thing going on, the very reason why some Catholics are insane due to being sexually frustrated. I saw this article months back and I was a bit curious, I mean what specific ritual did you do? Is having a demon lover better than of a human?
I know you won't get any sexual diseases and unlike human fornication, demons connect on a much spiritual level which would give you one hell of an orgasm.
I did this for a day or so before and I can say, I'm quite proud being a writer since I mostly live in a world of my own creativity but what boogles me is that I said a prayer to Father Satan, freshened myself and my room, a bit burning incense, let's just say I just felt watch as I do my business. 
Well as you know, I've stopped my practicing for a bit since I got too emotional and lost but the feeling of those eyes never left.
I just need some answers to what type of incense sticks should I use, is a prayer and affirmation enough or is it really necessary to do a ritual and do I need to wear something pleasing or is it alright to wear baggy pajamas?
Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back