Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons

Dear Reader,
Hello, thank you for your time in reading this. I appreciate it. The subject that I listed is also a title to a section on the Joy of Satan website. It gives a "How to" guide in building a relationship with a Demon/Demoness. Before explaining the situation let me please point out several things. 1) I have looked for topics like this and have not have found any I could read that would fix this issue. If you know of any please let me know. 2) I have emailed a person before and received some feedback but I still need more clarification. 3) To summon a Demon/Demoness for advice would waste their time/energy because I can not see or hear them. 4) I am very serious in what I say in this discussion and am not here to waste anybodys time and energy in this discussion so I will be as honest, blunt, and to the point as I can.  
Situation: In the procedure (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html) I have done all of the fallowing the site has told me to do. I am with a Demoness and we have been doing as fallowed for over 2 years and I still can not see her or hear her. In terms of communication, when I think I hear her its only in the form of vibrations. Like in the book "Ask and it is Given" with Ester Hicks when she speaks to the energetically being "Abraham" that is in the ether. I respect that it will take time and I need to be patient but  with all due respect how many years do we have to keep doing this procedure to have the result of being able to see and hear her? Another thing, in the topic on the website it mentions that the Demon/Demoness will help in "opening up your psychic channels." When we go to sleep there is repatitiouse feeling of pressure on my head. Like if something was sucking on your face but in a delicate way. For two years that has been happening sometimes but no side effects that are highly noticeable. Yes, I do feel her energy but I can not physically touch her back. Only she is able to do this to me. I know that there are people who are very advanced in spiritual workings here. To those who have done this process successfully that see and hear Demon/Demonesses may I please have tips and advice? Thanks.
P.S. - Our intention is in giving here a life here on Earth to further our cause. Recommend any Demon/Demoness that specialize in this sort of field? 
Dedicated to Our Success
Best Regards,Mike  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back