Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Inclusion,Balance and Evolution

Feel better now.
To: [email protected]
Cc: claymark45@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:33:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Inclusion,Balance and Evolution

"they have to save themselves"

How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature.

In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people.

I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people.

Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people who are overly selfish and do not contribute. Satan and the Gods value people who work on destroying our enemies and helping humanity advance and bringing knowledge. Ask the Gods. That's what Satan's will is.

"I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be."

Judgement??Everybody knows how nature is. If you see animals, they always help eachother. It's easy if you observe nature. There are things like packs of wolves e.t.c. This is an observable fact. In not passing judgement is christian and based in a quote from the buybull. Satanists are supposed to use their brains in order to judge.

"individuals involved on
interracial relationships also plays its part"
It playe a destructive part Yes, that's destructive. Saying that destructive things pushed by the jews play a part is like saying viruses must be welcome because they play a part. There IS such thing as bad and destructive habits. And BTW, as I explained, in nature there's no race mixing. It only happens in us because the jews push it and forced all kinds people under one government. Races used to be separated, for example whites were in Europe e.t.c. The Jews brought black slaves to America and the ones who started the entire race mixing thing. Why do you buy the jewish lies.

"If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!"

That's a total generalization and non-sequitur. There ARE some things that are totally beneficial if everybody did them. What you said doesn't really apply in reality at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mark Clay <claymark45@... wrote:

If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!believe me Iam all about racial diverisity and plurality believe me Iam a black american who has a mixed heritage I believe to each his own & in every race you will have superior and inferior individuals be it Black,White,Asian,Indians,etc.But Im so Sorry if I see things differently than you I have a right to my opinion and you have RIGHT TO YOURS.Im not here to save my race Im here to advance my own being and not here to destroy my race, they have to save themselves. this for me is individualistic and personal being a Spiritual Satanist and not prostelyzing a belief or being politically correct because I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be.But if you want racial purity thats fine and it plays its part in the scheme of the natural order like some individuals involved on
interracial relationships also plays its part as well I see inclusion in the natual order to maintain the balance.

Also think of it as a law, like HP Don said. It's not a "part" but the natural law states some things. For example the natural law is about separation of the races and each person helping others, this can be seen in nature. If you go against it you'll be destroyed, as history has shown that racially mixed civilizations like the Egyptians collapsed while the ones who kept themselves pure thrived and evolved. In our days you'll see countries in which people don't care for others devolve and degenerate. Common sense.

YES, it's your opinion, you're free to follow it but it's really destructive and anti-natural as I said. It's much like people wanting to smoke weed which fucks up their brain cells.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature.

In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people.

I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people.

Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people who are overly selfish and do not contribute. Satan and the Gods value people who work on destroying our enemies and helping humanity advance and bringing knowledge. Ask the Gods. That's what Satan's will is.

"I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be."

Judgement??Everybody knows how nature is. If you see animals, they always help eachother. It's easy if you observe nature. There are things like packs of wolves e.t.c. This is an observable fact. In not passing judgement is christian and based in a quote from the buybull. Satanists are supposed to use their brains in order to judge.

"individuals involved on

It playe a destructive part Yes, that's destructive. Saying that destructive things pushed by the jews play a part is like saying viruses must be welcome because they play a part. There IS such thing as bad and destructive habits. And BTW, as I explained, in nature there's no race mixing. It only happens in us because the jews push it and forced all kinds people under one government. Races used to be separated, for example whites were in Europe e.t.c. The Jews brought black slaves to America and the ones who started the entire race mixing thing. Why do you buy the jewish lies.

"If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!"

That's a total generalization and non-sequitur. There ARE some things that are totally beneficial if everybody did them. What you said doesn't really apply in reality at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote:

If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!believe me Iam all about racial diverisity and plurality believe me Iam a black american who has a mixed heritage I believe to each his own & in every race you will have superior and inferior individuals be it Black,White,Asian,Indians,etc.But Im so Sorry if I see things differently than you I have a right to my opinion and you have RIGHT TO YOURS.Im not here to save my race Im here to advance my own being and not here to destroy my race, they have to save themselves. this for me is individualistic and personal being a Spiritual Satanist and not prostelyzing a belief or being politically correct because I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be.But if you want racial purity thats fine and it plays its part in the scheme of the natural order like some individuals involved on
interracial relationships also plays its part as well I see inclusion in the natual order to maintain the balance.

True, this Clay character has an Xian mentaiity. Hence it just pops up and is already protesting reality and its eternal laws. It believes empty rhetoric and preachy, emotional appeals. Somehow equal something of substance.
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:32:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Inclusion,Balance and Evolution

"individuals involved on

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@... wrote:

I note people want to play the race mixed card. To try and think they get to deal the cards. Nature deals the cards, and you get to deal with it.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:44:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Inclusion,Balance and Evolution
  True, this Clay character has an Xian mentaiity. Hence it just pops up and is already protesting reality and its eternal laws. It believes empty rhetoric and preachy, emotional appeals. Somehow equal something of substance.
  "they have to save themselves" How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature. In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people. I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people. Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people who are overly selfish and do not contribute. Satan and the Gods value people who work on destroying our enemies and helping humanity advance and bringing knowledge. Ask the Gods. That's what Satan's will is. "I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be." Judgement??Everybody knows how nature is. If you see animals, they always help eachother. It's easy if you observe nature. There are things like packs of wolves e.t.c. This is an observable fact. In not passing judgement is christian and based in a quote from the buybull. Satanists are supposed to use their brains in order to judge. "individuals involved on
It playe a destructive part Yes, that's destructive. Saying that destructive things pushed by the jews play a part is like saying viruses must be welcome because they play a part. There IS such thing as bad and destructive habits. And BTW, as I explained, in nature there's no race mixing. It only happens in us because the jews push it and forced all kinds people under one government. Races used to be separated, for example whites were in Europe e.t.c. The Jews brought black slaves to America and the ones who started the entire race mixing thing. Why do you buy the jewish lies. "If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!" That's a total generalization and non-sequitur. There ARE some things that are totally beneficial if everybody did them. What you said doesn't really apply in reality at all.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@... wrote: If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!believe me Iam all about racial diverisity and plurality believe me Iam a black american who has a mixed heritage I believe to each his own & in every race you will have superior and inferior individuals be it Black,White,Asian,Indians,etc.But Im so Sorry if I see things differently than you I have a right to my opinion and you have RIGHT TO YOURS.Im not here to save my race Im here to advance my own being and not here to destroy my race, they have to save themselves. this for me is individualistic and personal being a Spiritual Satanist and not prostelyzing a belief or being politically correct because I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be.But if you want racial purity thats fine and it plays its part in the scheme of the natural order like some individuals involved on interracial relationships also plays its part as well I see inclusion in the natual order to maintain the balance.

This all that is being done is nothing but an immature party, where all trolls and they enemy have help to infest the people's self esteem, which they are setup to defeat in most cases. This 'Mixed race' hype is like someone whinning over not being naturally a good runner. And they demand 'justice' accoding to their own mind, or better yet the good runner to degenerate. The whole laws of reality and nature to change, to fill in their simple lack of self esteem. This is queen of demanding here and demanding like this is beyond the atrocious level. I mean, a little Human wants to impose their own personal drama in the eternal laws of the cosmos. Then when they get the 'NO' in the face, they feel bad and expect someone to raise them up, stronger than them. Pure xian mentality.

Its like, Greeks have been really been getting wronged by the politicians, who were jews and destroyed the country. What can the average Greek do. Not a thing. But cry like a bitch and except the universal law to change, like jhvh can do this. All people hope is some after death punishment for those who wronged them. The whole situation if observed. Shows a more general state of denial. It reminds me of xians crying about injustice, like the universe and their thoughtform gawd gives a shit. If you do not pursue justice, it will not come, unless like for a Saatanist, there is someone else behind you, stronger. Instead of bashing whats strong and beautiful and trying to put the laws of Nature in our own little lifespan etc...Better accept things as they are and this is when you will accept yourself. As disregarding natural law is a sign of disregarding generally everything, in and out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I note people want to play the race mixed card. To try and think they get to deal the cards. Nature deals the cards, and you get to deal with it.

"they have to save themselves" How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature. In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people. I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people. Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people who
are overly selfish and do not contribute. Satan and the Gods value people who work on destroying our enemies and helping humanity advance and bringing knowledge. Ask the Gods. That's what Satan's will is. "I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be." Judgement??Everybody knows how nature is. If you see animals, they always help eachother. It's easy if you observe nature. There are things like packs of wolves e.t.c. This is an observable fact. In not passing judgement is christian and based in a quote from the buybull. Satanists are supposed to use their brains in order to judge. "individuals involved on interracial relationships also plays its part" It playe a destructive part Yes, that's destructive. Saying that destructive things pushed by the jews play a part is like saying viruses must be welcome because they play a part. There IS such thing as bad and destructive habits. And BTW, as I explained, in
nature there's no race mixing. It only happens in us because the jews push it and forced all kinds people under one government. Races used to be separated, for example whites were in Europe e.t.c. The Jews brought black slaves to America and the ones who started the entire race mixing thing. Why do you buy the jewish lies. "If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!" That's a total generalization and non-sequitur. There ARE some things that are totally beneficial if everybody did them. What you said doesn't really apply in reality at all. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote: If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!believe me Iam all about racial diverisity and plurality believe me Iam a black american who has a mixed
heritage I believe to each his own & in every race you will have superior and inferior individuals be it Black,White,Asian,Indians,etc.But Im so Sorry if I see things differently than you I have a right to my opinion and you have RIGHT TO YOURS.Im not here to save my race Im here to advance my own being and not here to destroy my race, they have to save themselves. this for me is individualistic and personal being a Spiritual Satanist and not prostelyzing a belief or being politically correct because I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be.But if you want racial purity thats fine and it plays its part in the scheme of the natural order like some individuals involved on interracial relationships also plays its part as well I see inclusion in the natual order to maintain the balance.

He only made 2 posts and these were about whining about race. I can't find any other posts by him. That shows he probably came here to troll.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

"individuals involved on

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote:

The worst thing that the average Greek does is not that they whine, but at the first opportunity the corrupted government offers them a position or gives them an increase in their salaries they'll be happy to vote them. That's really like I said how bad it is to be overly selfish and not have any ideals or care for your people. If they put their people's good above everything else, we would be much better and that government would be overthrown.

A group of people are supposed to work as a team. Everyone can contribute in their own way to advancement of their own race. For example, artists can write songs, or make related films. Doctors can heal sick people, scientists can do research one Eugenics. The reason for that is we're all individuals and have different kinds of abilities and talents. That's what true individualism means, helping your people, but in your own individual way and also have free room to accomplish your own goals, dreams and ambitions so that many people will benefit from them. Not like communism which lumps everyone into a mass of slave workers with no private property. Some people are better than others in a specific thing, and that's why we need doctors, lawyers e.t.c. If everyone didn't give a shit about others like the OP says, society would collapse. Civilized world and evolution depends on the co-operation between people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

This all that is being done is nothing but an immature party, where all trolls and they enemy have help to infest the people's self esteem, which they are setup to defeat in most cases. This 'Mixed race' hype is like someone whinning over not being naturally a good runner. And they demand 'justice' accoding to their own mind, or better yet the good runner to degenerate. The whole laws of reality and nature to change, to fill in their simple lack of self esteem. This is queen of demanding here and demanding like this is beyond the atrocious level. I mean, a little Human wants to impose their own personal drama in the eternal laws of the cosmos. Then when they get the 'NO' in the face, they feel bad and expect someone to raise them up, stronger than them. Pure xian mentality.

Its like, Greeks have been really been getting wronged by the politicians, who were jews and destroyed the country. What can the average Greek do. Not a thing. But cry like a bitch and except the universal law to change, like jhvh can do this. All people hope is some after death punishment for those who wronged them. The whole situation if observed. Shows a more general state of denial. It reminds me of xians crying about injustice, like the universe and their thoughtform gawd gives a shit. If you do not pursue justice, it will not come, unless like for a Saatanist, there is someone else behind you, stronger. Instead of bashing whats strong and beautiful and trying to put the laws of Nature in our own little lifespan etc...Better accept things as they are and this is when you will accept yourself. As disregarding natural law is a sign of disregarding generally everything, in and out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

"they have to save themselves" How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature. In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people. I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people. Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people who
are overly selfish and do not contribute. Satan and the Gods value people who work on destroying our enemies and helping humanity advance and bringing knowledge. Ask the Gods. That's what Satan's will is. "I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be." Judgement??Everybody knows how nature is. If you see animals, they always help eachother. It's easy if you observe nature. There are things like packs of wolves e.t.c. This is an observable fact. In not passing judgement is christian and based in a quote from the buybull. Satanists are supposed to use their brains in order to judge. "individuals involved on interracial relationships also plays its part" It playe a destructive part Yes, that's destructive. Saying that destructive things pushed by the jews play a part is like saying viruses must be welcome because they play a part. There IS such thing as bad and destructive habits. And BTW, as I explained, in
nature there's no race mixing. It only happens in us because the jews push it and forced all kinds people under one government. Races used to be separated, for example whites were in Europe e.t.c. The Jews brought black slaves to America and the ones who started the entire race mixing thing. Why do you buy the jewish lies. "If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!" That's a total generalization and non-sequitur. There ARE some things that are totally beneficial if everybody did them. What you said doesn't really apply in reality at all. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote: If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!believe me Iam all about racial diverisity and plurality believe me Iam a black american who has a mixed
heritage I believe to each his own & in every race you will have superior and inferior individuals be it Black,White,Asian,Indians,etc.But Im so Sorry if I see things differently than you I have a right to my opinion and you have RIGHT TO YOURS.Im not here to save my race Im here to advance my own being and not here to destroy my race, they have to save themselves. this for me is individualistic and personal being a Spiritual Satanist and not prostelyzing a belief or being politically correct because I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be.But if you want racial purity thats fine and it plays its part in the scheme of the natural order like some individuals involved on interracial relationships also plays its part as well I see inclusion in the natual order to maintain the balance.

I think the point you are missing is Satanism is direct individual experience. Dont expect other satanists experiences to be own. Expecting others to do work for you is not satanism and should not even be encouraged. In as much as we help each other in e groups,every satanist must endeavor to advance on their own. Here you get what you want yourself unlike waiting on the Gods and others to do things for you while you sit your ass and do nothing. The Gods have given us acient sacred knowledge we use to get what we want Im not a satanist for others but for myself,am selfish and proud of it. The problem wit some 'satanists' is they r just too lazy to even meditate but are quick at demanding help from others and the Gods. Such a mind is sick and should never be encouraged. Even the Gods work hard and most of them are warriors and are very proud of it. Thats what every satanist should emulate from the Gods hard work,be proud of your own achievements

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:52:33 AM GMT-0000

He only made 2 posts and these were about whining about race. I can't find any other posts by him. That shows he probably came here to troll.

How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature.

"individuals involved on

If you read my post, you'll see I'm not talking about your own soul advancement, it's about spiritual warfare and working for Satan to bring knowledge to people to elighten them and expose the enemy lies. These are very important in SS. Those people who just do power meditations to advance themselves and don't seek to do spiritual warfare or enlighten people or otherwise don't aid to bring Satan's age are worthless to Satan like the JoS site says:

"[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan"

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Concerni ... arfare.htm

Did you read this???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

I think the point you are missing is Satanism is direct individual experience. Dont expect other satanists experiences to be own. Expecting others to do work for you is not satanism and should not even be encouraged. In as much as we help each other in e groups,every satanist must endeavor to advance on their own. Here you get what you want yourself unlike waiting on the Gods and others to do things for you while you sit your ass and do nothing. The Gods have given us acient sacred knowledge we use to get what we want Im not a satanist for others but for myself,am selfish and proud of it. The problem wit some 'satanists' is they r just too lazy to even meditate but are quick at demanding help from others and the Gods. Such a mind is sick and should never be encouraged. Even the Gods work hard and most of them are warriors and are very proud of it. Thats what every satanist should emulate from the Gods hard work,be proud of your own achievements

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature.

"individuals involved on

Also see HP Maxine's posts for example on how she works with human spirits in Duat, and updates the knowledge on the JoS site and researches to bring more knowledge to us. Add the entire point of freeing the Gods, ESPECIALLY this takes a really mature person to do that, because most people are selfish idiots and don't care for the Gods at all. If HP Maxine was selfish the JoS site wouldn't exist now, the Gods would be still bound and she'd keep that knowledge in her hands alone and not bring it to somebody else. See the difference?? Take anybody else who's a respected SS and you'll see they are respected because they're actually do things to help and enlighten people so they help themselves. The entire point to be a good SS and respected to Satan is to work for Satan and humanity and your own people in addition to the empowerment of your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

If you read my post, you'll see I'm not talking about your own soul advancement, it's about spiritual warfare and working for Satan to bring knowledge to people to elighten them and expose the enemy lies. These are very important in SS. Those people who just do power meditations to advance themselves and don't seek to do spiritual warfare or enlighten people or otherwise don't aid to bring Satan's age are worthless to Satan like the JoS site says:

"[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan"

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Concerni ... arfare.htm

Did you read this???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@ wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

"individuals involved on

Reply to hoodedcobra666 ok that is nice

------------------------------
On Thu, May 30, 2013 00:06 PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

"they have to save themselves" How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature. In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people. I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people. Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people
who

ok that is true

"they have to save themselves" How???You know that the jews have fucked up their thinking, right??You know that they currently live in a state lower than animals because of lack of knowledge???In fact to have a better society so you can advance as well we must work as a team to first destroy the jews and then advance our people. If you look on humanity, humans are social beings. It's in our nature. In fact if people thought like you you may not even be born at all now. To be more accurate, it's your thinking that has degenerated society, because everybody is selfish and doesn't care to improve their own people. I'm also not sure where you got that Satanism is about selfish nonsense and disregarding others or your own people. Common sense says that once you advance you also help others advance. Look at the HP's for example, you'll see they constantly work to enlighten people. Contrary to what many people think, Satan and the Gods don't like people
who

Reply to the_fire_starter666ok that is very truth

On Thu, May 30, 2013 00:52 PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

"individuals involved on

If their is too much of it and if everybody on earth did it we all be in trouble it would lead to our destruction if taken to extremes!believe me Iam all about racial diverisity and plurality believe me Iam a black american who has a mixed heritage I believe to each his own & in every race you will have superior and inferior individuals be it Black,White,Asian,Indians,etc.But Im so Sorry if I see things differently than you I have a right to my opinion and you have RIGHT TO YOURS.Im not here to save my race Im here to advance my own being and not here to destroy my race, they have to save themselves. this for me is individualistic and personal being a Spiritual Satanist and not prostelyzing a belief or being politically correct because I`m not because we cant truly pass judgement about how nature is or suppossed to be.But if you want racial purity thats fine and it plays its part in the scheme of the natural order like some individuals involved
on

Seun am really happy to see another nigerian and yoruba guy like me in this great group . Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Seun Iyaomolere <seun.iyaomolere@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 00:53:19 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Inclusion,Balance and Evolution

Reply to hoodedcobra666 ok that is nice

who

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back