Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

in the open

[email protected]

This annoying jerk left me alone today, I am sopissed at him.

He hates Satanic Music ,period.

So I just blast it legally, screw him.

The Summoning by Behexen drives hin nuts!!!

Satanic Mass by Coven with the chants and bells does well, but I have lots and i have rights too!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Music: Satan's Gift to Humanity

The Devil has always had the best tunes; this has been known for centuries. Along with literature, theatre, and art, the xian church has always regarded music with great suspicion, when it wasn't completely under their strict and oppressive control.

Satan is master of the violin and flute. 18th century Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini was inspired when Satan appeared to him in a dream. He heard Satan playing the violin. He said it was the most beautiful music he had ever heard. It was "indescribably beautiful." He immediately awoke and tried to write it down to copy it, but it never turned out the same way. He did the best he could to duplicate it. He published it and named it "The Devil's Trill."

19th century violinist Niccolo Paganini came under intense suspicion of "collaborating with the Devil." In other words, no one could write or play anything so beautiful without help from Satan. Here the xian church indirectly admits that the beauty of Satan outshines what they worship.

Modest Mussorgsky composed "A Night On Bald Mountain." The music portrayed a witches’ sabbat. In the original piece, Satan reigned triumphant at the climax, but this was too much for Mussorgsky's xian contemporaries. Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov revised it, ending the piece with the ringing of a church bell.

Satan also inspired Carl Orff in his dreams when he wrote "Carmina Burana." This music is best known from the soundtrack of the movie, "The Omen." Orff told his wife that he saw Demons many times in his dreams when he composed the music.

Jazz is synonymous with Satan. The rhythmic beat, the dances the music inspires, and of course, it opened the door to rock and roll.

Music has always been a great friend to humanity. Music is a tension reliever, as it relaxes the left (logical) side of the brain so that the creative right side can manifest itself in new ideas and solutions to things, in the same way meditation helps us. Satan can speak to us through the music. Music makes any activities more pleasant. Work becomes easier, a fast beat can get one going, a soothing beat can calm one's mood, and sexual intercourse to music can be blissful.

William Blake once stated that all true poetry was the "work of the Devil." Satan inspires creativity. He works to bring out creativity in all of his disciples. With Satan, we learn and grow as individuals. Each one of us is unique.

The enemy wants everyone to be clones, drones and drabs. Take a look at the women under the Taliban, the xian Quakers, the Amish and the Hasidic jews with their strict rules on how to dress. There is no room for any personal creativity whatsoever. These religions desecrate and kill the human spirit, while they enslave the soul. Satan stands for freedom and individuality.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MUSIC.html

© Copyright 2002, 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457

<td val[/IMG]hai...... i'am new group for this... i come from indonesia.. i confuse about the ritual ..??? where  you come from?? sorry if my english not so good...

--- On Fri, 3/6/09, telco_nl@... <telco_nl@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] in the open
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 2:17 AM

Satanic Mass by Coven with the chants and bells does well, but I have lots and i have rights too!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!

The Devil has always had the best tunes; this has been known for centuries. Along with literature, theatre, and art, the xian church has always regarded music with great suspicion, when it wasn't completely under their strict and oppressive control.

Satan is master of the violin and flute. 18th century Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini was inspired when Satan appeared to him in a dream. He heard Satan playing the violin. He said it was the most beautiful music he had ever heard. It was "indescribably beautiful." He immediately awoke and tried to write it down to copy it, but it never turned out the same way. He did the best he could to duplicate it. He published it and named it "The Devil's Trill."

19th century violinist Niccolo Paganini came under intense suspicion of "collaborating with the Devil." In other words, no one could write or play anything so beautiful without help from Satan. Here the xian church indirectly admits that the beauty of Satan outshines what they worship.

Modest Mussorgsky composed "A Night On Bald Mountain." The music portrayed a witches’ sabbat. In the original piece, Satan reigned triumphant at the climax, but this was too much for Mussorgsky's xian contemporaries. Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov revised it, ending the piece with the ringing of a church bell.

Satan also inspired Carl Orff in his dreams when he wrote "Carmina Burana." This music is best known from the soundtrack of the movie, "The Omen." Orff told his wife that he saw Demons many times in his dreams when he composed the music.

Jazz is synonymous with Satan. The rhythmic beat, the dances the music inspires, and of course, it opened the door to rock and roll.

Music has always been a great friend to humanity. Music is a tension reliever, as it relaxes the left (logical) side of the brain so that the creative right side can manifest itself in new ideas and solutions to things, in the same way meditation helps us. Satan can speak to us through the music. Music makes any activities more pleasant. Work becomes easier, a fast beat can get one going, a soothing beat can calm one's mood, and sexual intercourse to music can be blissful.

William Blake once stated that all true poetry was the "work of the Devil." Satan inspires creativity. He works to bring out creativity in all of his disciples. With Satan, we learn and grow as individuals. Each one of us is unique.

The enemy wants everyone to be clones, drones and drabs. Take a look at the women under the Taliban, the xian Quakers, the Amish and the Hasidic jews with their strict rules on how to dress. There is no room for any personal creativity whatsoever. These religions desecrate and kill the human spirit, while they enslave the soul. Satan stands for freedom and individuality.

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ MUSIC.html

[/TD]

For all about rituals, follow this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], raimond franki Wantalangi <borneo_r2r@... wrote:

hai...... i'am new group for this... i come from indonesia.. i confuse about the ritual ..??? where  you come from?? sorry if my english not so good...

--- On Fri, 3/6/09, telco_nl@... <telco_nl@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] in the open
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 2:17 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Modest Mussorgsky composed "A Night On Bald Mountain." The music portrayed a witches Esabbat. In the original piece, Satan reigned triumphant at the climax, but this was too much for Mussorgsky's xian contemporaries. Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov revised it, ending the piece with the ringing of a church bell.

Ever heard of Satan's Host? They're fucking awesome. And yeah, Behexen rocks, too.
----- Original Message ----- From: telco_nl@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:17 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] in the open

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]thanks, i always like to check out bands new to me and hear songs that rock.
HAIL SATAN!!

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Allison Passino <chimera11@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] in the open
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:19 PM

Ever heard of Satan's Host? They're fuck[/IMG]telco_nl@... To: <a rel="nofollow" t[/IMG][email protected] Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:17 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] in the open

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!

[/QUOTE][/TD]

No problem! Always willing to spread the love for good, pure Satanic metal!
----- Original Message ----- From: telco_nl@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 1:38 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] in the open
<td vAl[/IMG]thanks, i always like to check out bands new to me and hear songs that rock.
HAIL SATAN!!

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Allison Passino <chimera11@verizon. net wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] in the open
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:19 PM

Ever heard of Satan's Host? They're fucking awesome. And yeah, Behexen rocks, too.
----- Original Message ----- From: <a rel="nofollow" title="telco_nl@..." >telco_nl@yahoo. com To: <a rel="nofollow" title="[email protected]" >HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:17 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] in the open

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back