Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

in the dark

Alvin Green

ok i was once a church goer i even got baptized, but i found out little by little that something is not rite with xtianity, first off my prayers are never answered secondly i am always depressed and never get any sort of assurance that my life was getting better, it was in fact getting worse. being a xtian is like being locked in a cell (thats if u follow their every word) u cant do nothing, everything is a sin. u cant enjoy life everything that u want to do is wrong. well hell! i got tired of all that crippled lifestyle. i am now in search of the real truth and my search has led me here, but unfortunately as a new member here i havent been getting any attention from anyone. i was told on one occasion to read up on father and i have been doing that, but i mean i have pressing issues that i would love for somebody to help me with. i need to be able to confide in someone here u know like a friend? my life is not going so well at all i cant identify wat my talent is so as a result im stuck with a job that i really really hate! believe me once i get to work i just hate every single customer that walks in and some of my co-workers too, i know this is bad karma there is a negative spell on me thats preventing me from seeing the world as i really should. im also not seeing myself for who i am and i hate it i keep seeing younger men than me acting way more mature than me and i feel shamed i dont have good relationships with people im always excessively angry and feel like i would kill. i fell hopeless because im walking on a very thin line rite now things is slow in my country and if i lose my job ( even though i hate it with a passion) them im afraid that im going to lose myself totally. im alone all the time i dont have friends i have family but they only want to use me and spend all my money. i know something is wrong people see it on me but they dont tell me they just stay far. nobody ever tries to reach out to me, from the time of my birth i have only managed two (2) relationships with women and they were very brief. women on a whole now they are something else, it seems to me like the women know exactly wat is wrong with me like they can see the negative aura that surrounds me like there is some sort of destroying angel following me and scaring them off. i hope i dont sound way out im very sad all the time and i wish it wasnt like that but i dont have a clue wat i should do to make my life better. i am a really shy person and  i mean really i am also a coward i sometimes allow people to take steps with me and fear wat might happen if i speak out. im trying to find that cozy spot where i can just go to sleep and rest and feel welcomed, feel loved, feel appreciated and respected im very tired of all the stress of not having enough all the time of not being able to be who i would really love to be. this is not spam im just trying to appeal to anyone who might want to help me to change things a bit in my life im very exhausted at this point and im just 32 years old i feel beaten and old. but i would want to thank anyone in advance from the bottom of my very soul for their help in any possible way that u see fit (they say beggars are not choosers) so i dont ask for anything specific i just need some more inspiration some more hope some more motivation so once again i say thank u very much for your help i really appreciated it.        

<td val[/IMG]Through out this whole post I heard nothing about how you are trying to change your life.We sound like a broken record I know but if you are dedicated then consentrate on your Yoga and power meditations and learn to use the power of your aura to do magic to change things.Remember you need know one but yourself to change your life.But I assure you it will change if you put effort into your advancing and magic.I am proof that Satan can do some amazing things.But it does take much effort on our part too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] in the dark
Sent: Fri, Jul 20, 2012 1:27:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]   ok i was once a church goer i even got baptized, but i found out little by little that something is not rite with xtianity, first off my prayers are never answered secondly i am always depressed and never get any sort of assurance that my life was getting better, it was in fact getting worse. being a xtian is like being locked in a cell (thats if u follow their every word) u cant do nothing, everything is a sin. u cant enjoy life everything that u want to do is wrong. well hell! i got tired of all that crippled lifestyle. i am now in search of the real truth and my search has led me here, but unfortunately as a new member here i havent been getting any attention from anyone. i was told on one occasion to read up on father and i have been doing that, but i mean i have pressing issues that i would love for somebody to help me with. i need to be able to confide in someone here u know like a friend? my life is not going so well at all i cant identify wat my talent is so as a result im stuck with a job that i really really hate! believe me once i get to work i just hate every single customer that walks in and some of my co-workers too, i know this is bad karma there is a negative spell on me thats preventing me from seeing the world as i really should. im also not seeing myself for who i am and i hate it i keep seeing younger men than me acting way more mature than me and i feel shamed i dont have good relationships with people im always excessively angry and feel like i would kill. i fell hopeless because im walking on a very thin line rite now things is slow in my country and if i lose my job ( even though i hate it with a passion) them im afraid that im going to lose myself totally. im alone all the time i dont have friends i have family but they only want to use me and spend all my money. i know something is wrong people see it on me but they dont tell me they just stay far. nobody ever tries to reach out to me, from the time of my birth i have only managed two (2) relationships with women and they were very brief. women on a whole now they are something else, it seems to me like the women know exactly wat is wrong with me like they can see the negative aura that surrounds me like there is some sort of destroying angel following me and scaring them off. i hope i dont sound way out im very sad all the time and i wish it wasnt like that but i dont have a clue wat i should do to make my life better. i am a really shy person and  i mean really i am also a coward i sometimes allow people to take steps with me and fear wat might happen if i speak out. im trying to find that cozy spot where i can just go to sleep and rest and feel welcomed, feel loved, feel appreciated and respected im very tired of all the stress of not having enough all the time of not being able to be who i would really love to be. this is not spam im just trying to appeal to anyone who might want to help me to change things a bit in my life im very exhausted at this point and im just 32 years old i feel beaten and old. but i would want to thank anyone in advance from the bottom of my very soul for their help in any possible way that u see fit (they say beggars are not choosers) so i dont ask for anything specific i just need some more inspiration some more hope some more motivation so once again i say thank u very much for your help i really appreciated it.        
[/TD]

I see you need help and are looking and asking for it.
I am sorry I did not take the time to read your whole entire post, partially because I am not certain exactly how much time I really do have for anything anymore at all.  And partially because really I do have extremely limited amount of time available for me to be able to get on a computer with internet access.
So though I can assure you that you are ON the RIGHT/ CORRECT TRACK NOW!~
IF I was to ever have to dedicate all over again the only thing different is that I would encourage myself to do it 100-times sooner!~
I am sure that you if you are sincere and continue to do what else is required in order to grow that you will find yourself someday agreeing too.
I certainly do hope-so too!~
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I] 

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Through out this whole post I heard nothing about how you are trying to change your life.We sound like a broken record I know but if you are dedicated then consentrate on your Yoga and power meditations and learn to use the power of your aura to do magic to change things.Remember you need know one but yourself to change your life.But I assure you it will change if you put effort into your advancing and magic.I am proof that Satan can do some amazing things.But it does take much effort on our part too.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   ok i was once a church goer i even got baptized, but i found out little by little that something is not rite with xtianity, first off my prayers are never answered secondly i am always depressed and never get any sort of assurance that my life was getting better, it was in fact getting worse. being a xtian is like being locked in a cell (thats if u follow their every word) u cant do nothing, everything is a sin. u cant enjoy life everything that u want to do is wrong. well hell! i got tired of all that crippled lifestyle. i am now in search of the real truth and my search has led me here, but unfortunately as a new member here i havent been getting any attention from anyone. i was told on one occasion to read up on father and i have been doing that, but i mean i have pressing issues that i would love for somebody to help me with. i need to be able to confide in someone here u know like a friend? my life is not going so well at all i cant identify wat my talent is so as a result im stuck with a job that i really really hate! believe me once i get to work i just hate every single customer that walks in and some of my co-workers too, i know this is bad karma there is a negative spell on me thats preventing me from seeing the world as i really should. im also not seeing myself for who i am and i hate it i keep seeing younger men than me acting way more mature than me and i feel shamed i dont have good relationships with people im always excessively angry and feel like i would kill. i fell hopeless because im walking on a very thin line rite now things is slow in my country and if i lose my job ( even though i hate it with a passion) them im afraid that im going to lose myself totally. im alone all the time i dont have friends i have family but they only want to use me and spend all my money. i know something is wrong people see it on me but they dont tell me they just stay far. nobody ever tries to reach out to me, from the time of my birth i have only managed two (2) relationships with women and they were very brief. women on a whole now they are something else, it seems to me like the women know exactly wat is wrong with me like they can see the negative aura that surrounds me like there is some sort of destroying angel following me and scaring them off. i hope i dont sound way out im very sad all the time and i wish it wasnt like that but i dont have a clue wat i should do to make my life better. i am a really shy person and  i mean really i am also a coward i sometimes allow people to take steps with me and fear wat might happen if i speak out. im trying to find that cozy spot where i can just go to sleep and rest and feel welcomed, feel loved, feel appreciated and respected im very tired of all the stress of not having enough all the time of not being able to be who i would really love to be. this is not spam im just trying to appeal to anyone who might want to help me to change things a bit in my life im very exhausted at this point and im just 32 years old i feel beaten and old. but i would want to thank anyone in advance from the bottom of my very soul for their help in any possible way that u see fit (they say beggars are not choosers) so i dont ask for anything specific i just need some more inspiration some more hope some more motivation so once again i say thank u very much for your help i really appreciated it.        
[/TD]

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Yeah, the messed up thing about the women not liking you or being attracted to you - that's a very common and regular occurrence with xtian men.  They're CURSED that way - sorry but it's the Truth - you're well ....... though it's NOT in any good way.
What is it more that you really need in order to get you to move-on ahead from the roost you've been perched on and dedicate?

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:
I see you need help and are looking and asking for it.
I am sorry I did not take the time to read your whole entire post, partially because I am not certain exactly how much time I really do have for anything anymore at all.  And partially because really I do have extremely limited amount of time available for me to be able to get on a computer with internet access.
So though I can assure you that you are ON the RIGHT/ CORRECT TRACK NOW!~
IF I was to ever have to dedicate all over again the only thing different is that I would encourage myself to do it 100-times sooner!~
I am sure that you if you are sincere and continue to do what else is required in order to grow that you will find yourself someday agreeing too.
I certainly do hope-so too!~

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

[/TD]

--

--

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back