Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In regards to Spiritual Warfare

westleyply

Welcome fellow soldiers to Hells Army. Here i am going to teach you lazy bastards(no offence, i just wanted my post to sound like this) to stand, or sit cross legged if you will, to fight for father Satan. If you wanna cry and piss on yourself and be the sheep that they presume you to be, go crawl under a rock in the middle of nowhere and make mud.

This post is short but effective to every lazy bastard here(no offense). I wanna make a bet with you guys, because i remeber a post that Maxine wrote and i want to take her up on her offer, but first let me tell you guys something

I sended negative energy, with the use of runes to empower the negative energy, to this noname punk because she made me blow up out of rage an it gave me a headache. So i program that energy to her while we was in the car. It took less the 5 minutes, and the other day, i think she got her car tolled and she was on the phone complaining to the people. It was fun for me an i felt good, and that is all i wanted her to feel, because i wanted to feel a resonable amount of secret justice that was caused by me.

This was one day and less then five mnutes. What about 9 days, 18 days, 40 ays. If i would have carried on, she would have been in more shit then imaginable and this is relating to spiritual warfare to our enemies. HP Maxine state that with all the people we have, if we all did spiritual warfare, and you can assume legal physical warfare, that the jews coul be gone in 6 months. SIX MONTHS!!!!

So lets do this. lets virbrate 4 runes, hagalaz, thurisaz, fehu, isa into a ball of condense negative energy everyay and program it to destroy the jews. THAT IS IT!!!! THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT!!

You just read what i did, and i know i am not the strongest in these groups, so if we all do this everyday, or any amount of warfare to fight this battle with out father against the kikes, then we can make HP Maxine post into a well know Prophesy. That will be so cool. Your kids can now come up to you years from now an ask you what a jew is, and since they were exterminated, you could say that there is no such thing. Or you can say it was a abomination of human nature that is destroyed now.

So who is with me to do something everay to fight for father Satana n our future. Also, since we do power meditations everyday, we are growing stronger while we fight them.

Ex. Goku fights Freez and charges to Supper Sayin 3 while they bother our fighting, and since this is an anology to spiritual warfare, freeza is a jew an is weakening by our punches of spiritual warfare while we fight them and get stronger at the same time. That is so cool right!

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

The strongest attack is a focused attack. Instead of directing your energy at the jews as a collective. Put your efforts towards a certain Goal, such as destroying the vatican, sending terrible luck or confusion to jewish lawyers, attack their money, ect. Do you get my point? Why 'spray and pray', when we can take the Sniper PoV and take out each indavidual in one hit.

Also, the DBZ geek inside me is so tempted to correct you, but its a good metaphore. Imagine if our 'spiritual punchers' weren't simply aimed at Freeza (the jews) as a whole. But instead aimed at certain points, that when hit, would disarm and disable him/them.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Be direct and focused like a laser.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" wrote:

Welcome fellow soldiers to Hells Army. Here i am going to teach you lazy bastards(no offence, i just wanted my post to sound like this) to stand, or sit cross legged if you will, to fight for father Satan. If you wanna cry and piss on yourself and be the sheep that they presume you to be, go crawl under a rock in the middle of nowhere and make mud.

This post is short but effective to every lazy bastard here(no offense). I wanna make a bet with you guys, because i remeber a post that Maxine wrote and i want to take her up on her offer, but first let me tell you guys something

I sended negative energy, with the use of runes to empower the negative energy, to this noname punk because she made me blow up out of rage an it gave me a headache. So i program that energy to her while we was in the car. It took less the 5 minutes, and the other day, i think she got her car tolled and she was on the phone complaining to the people. It was fun for me an i felt good, and that is all i wanted her to feel, because i wanted to feel a resonable amount of secret justice that was caused by me.

This was one day and less then five mnutes. What about 9 days, 18 days, 40 ays. If i would have carried on, she would have been in more shit then imaginable and this is relating to spiritual warfare to our enemies. HP Maxine state that with all the people we have, if we all did spiritual warfare, and you can assume legal physical warfare, that the jews coul be gone in 6 months. SIX MONTHS!!!!

So lets do this. lets virbrate 4 runes, hagalaz, thurisaz, fehu, isa into a ball of condense negative energy everyay and program it to destroy the jews. THAT IS IT!!!! THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT!!

You just read what i did, and i know i am not the strongest in these groups, so if we all do this everyday, or any amount of warfare to fight this battle with out father against the kikes, then we can make HP Maxine post into a well know Prophesy. That will be so cool. Your kids can now come up to you years from now an ask you what a jew is, and since they were exterminated, you could say that there is no such thing. Or you can say it was a abomination of human nature that is destroyed now.

So who is with me to do something everay to fight for father Satana n our future. Also, since we do power meditations everyday, we are growing stronger while we fight them.

Ex. Goku fights Freez and charges to Supper Sayin 3 while they bother our fighting, and since this is an anology to spiritual warfare, freeza is a jew an is weakening by our punches of spiritual warfare while we fight them and get stronger at the same time. That is so cool right!

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

I like your post and I would help but I dont know how to vibrate runes, I hate to watch the videos aldric put up just to vibrate the chakra's.But I love the idea :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" wrote:

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

With a weak foundation the building falls easy. I think we should be directly targeting their leaders and the ones who have most influence, money and power. There are many options... the media is a big one, who are the big jews in hollywood and news media? Not the actors they are nothing who is behind them, who pulls the strings? Rip the carpet from under them, crumble them from the inside out like termites in a building destroying what holds it up break the supports... fuck with their money! When their big shots fall watch them start to panic and screw up and people will notice.
As a whole there are millions of them most alone insignificant without their leaders and networks. Energy spread accross the lot each time does less than targeting certain points in their system.
Does that make sense?
When we look at the vatican don't bother with the pope we could make him drop but they will just get a new one. You have to hit deeper.

Remember too how they put the churches over old Pagan sites especially in Europe why? Those sacred sites were on certain points on the Earth on energy lines. The enemy has plugged into that and uses it corrupted it, put their filthy energy and fear into it. We can work to liberate and heal those energy points taking them back. Breaking up the energy network the enemy uses and healing the Earth, many creative ideas could be applied here if we put our heads together and work on it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

The strongest attack is a focused attack. Instead of directing your energy at the jews as a collective. Put your efforts towards a certain Goal, such as destroying the vatican, sending terrible luck or confusion to jewish lawyers, attack their money, ect. Do you get my point? Why 'spray and pray', when we can take the Sniper PoV and take out each indavidual in one hit.

Also, the DBZ geek inside me is so tempted to correct you, but its a good metaphore. Imagine if our 'spiritual punchers' weren't simply aimed at Freeza (the jews) as a whole. But instead aimed at certain points, that when hit, would disarm and disable him/them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

What has been done and I see this very clearly now is they have taken and used against Us the very system of energy points The Gods and our Ancestors mapped out and tapped into worldwide. It may get confusing if I get too far into details Ive been looking into this and the way ancient sites and temples etc were placed and positioned around the planet it is proof positive they knew exactly what they were doing on a global scale and had an important reason. When the kikes came in and the religions took over all they did there was take over important sites destroy the Pagan system put their own buildings and centres over them and bring the people in to pray to the fake god while putting fear of Satan, fear of knowledge, lies black magic and so on into these energy points at the same time. They just stole what We already used and turned it against Us. Then by taking Spiritual knowledge away noone over time even knew they had done this nor even believe these energy points etc exist. Basically left humanity clueless and at their mercy.

For anyone who has managed to project themselves astrally or remote view the planet as a whole you should know what I mean when I say it is a filthy mess and only functioning at a fraction of what it once did Spiritually, not only Humans but the Earth aswell. I see it, I feel it I know it. I know energy is also being drawn off on a big scale.

I see astrally the only way I can descibe it in physical terms is like a lasergrid pattern over the Earth and through the Earth, it is being manipulated not only from down here but out there and thats all I feel I can say at this time on that.

For those advanced enough I encourage you to also look into this if you have not already.
I want to add one more, sound frequencies are very important. I have a theory slowly comming together in my head aswell to do with church bells this might sound really out there but a few days ago in town I was outside a shop, church accross the road and they were ringing the big bell for a service. I felt awfull from it and cursed the crap out of the place. Then after I realised the energy generated by the frequency of that bell... it isnt only a noise you hear it is energy vibration aswell. We know this is important because we vibrate sounds and words and aim to get them at the right frequency for our Chakras.the enemy will also know the importance of sound vibration and how to use it.
The ancients knew the power of sound look into ancient sites and sound frequencies they were built to fine tune and amplify certain frequencies. I could get more into it but another time it gets pretty deep. But what if modern buildings especially churches are also doing the same thing but to effect the people within to further entrap them and for negative purposes?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" wrote:

With a weak foundation the building falls easy. I think we should be directly targeting their leaders and the ones who have most influence, money and power. There are many options... the media is a big one, who are the big jews in hollywood and news media? Not the actors they are nothing who is behind them, who pulls the strings? Rip the carpet from under them, crumble them from the inside out like termites in a building destroying what holds it up break the supports... fuck with their money! When their big shots fall watch them start to panic and screw up and people will notice.
As a whole there are millions of them most alone insignificant without their leaders and networks. Energy spread accross the lot each time does less than targeting certain points in their system.
Does that make sense?
When we look at the vatican don't bother with the pope we could make him drop but they will just get a new one. You have to hit deeper.

Remember too how they put the churches over old Pagan sites especially in Europe why? Those sacred sites were on certain points on the Earth on energy lines. The enemy has plugged into that and uses it corrupted it, put their filthy energy and fear into it. We can work to liberate and heal those energy points taking them back. Breaking up the energy network the enemy uses and healing the Earth, many creative ideas could be applied here if we put our heads together and work on it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

If you go to the 'Runes' page on the JoS and look at the "Pronouncing the Runes" page on there, this should help you with pronouncing and vibrating the runes.

Vibrationg is very powerful and definatly not something to be neglected.

And remember, even if you are not confident with vibrating runes, there are other ways to do black magick. The runes just help to raise powerful energies. You can still raise the energies on your own, raise grey death energy or poisones energy, and direct it with the same affirmations.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" wrote:

I like your post and I would help but I dont know how to vibrate runes, I hate to watch the videos aldric put up just to vibrate the chakra's.But I love the idea :D

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

That makes a lot of sense to me. We have a saying "the fish rots starting with the head". Once their leaders are exposed, ruined and destroyed, it'd simple like bonjour to finish with the rest of them. 
Anyway, I like the idea of working daily for their destruction. In the same way I meditate and do yoga daily, I could also do rituals and workings against them daily. Like making a routine out of it. And it has been stated that a true Satanist have to be versed in both white and black magic. Working daily black magic on the rats would gain us lots of experience in BM. This is actually what I plan to do and I'll be glad if there'd be others who want to do the same. We should gather together and work on same targets for better results. 
Hail Satan!
Pe 21-jan.-2013, la 16:22, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... a scris:

Does that make sense?

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

Yeah, I know! But how would you see the healing of the earth via these energy points and the lay lines? I also had that in mind. Shouldn't we broke this church-net an their infuse of death energy into the earth's energy before we attempt to heal it? I'd gladly join any workings that aim this, but we should do it smartly. Like knowing exactly how it works before we start anything. You really got me with this and I'll start my research on it. 
I never thought of the role and influence of these bells. But it somehow makes sense. I mean it surely isn't serving only the purpose of 'informing people it is time to go to church' - this is what I've been told since I was a little boy. Maybe it's further attuning the surroundings and the people to the negative energies produced in the church. It could very well work as a trigger-sound too. Every time the indoctrinated hears that sound, he/she subconsciously gets right back to the things drummed in the church. That he/she is sinful, unworthy, dirty; reminding them that there is someone up there supervising their thought and actions and so on. I mean I know in Romania, any orthodox would do that damed cross-sign when the bells of a church are ringed and get that church face. This would support this theory. Maybe this helped a lot during the inquisition when the people had to spend hours and hours daily into the church. This could have helped xianity advance easier. Dunno, it's just a theory. 
Hail Satan!
Pe 21-jan.-2013, la 16:49, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... a scris:

What has been done and I see this very clearly now is they have taken and used against Us the very system of energy points The Gods and our Ancestors mapped out and tapped into worldwide. It may get confusing if I get too far into details Ive been looking into this and the way ancient sites and temples etc were placed and positioned around the planet it is proof positive they knew exactly what they were doing on a global scale and had an important reason. When the kikes came in and the religions took over all they did there was take over important sites destroy the Pagan system put their own buildings and centres over them and bring the people in to pray to the fake god while putting fear of Satan, fear of knowledge, lies black magic and so on into these energy points at the same time. They just stole what We already used and turned it against Us. Then by taking Spiritual knowledge away noone over time even knew they had done this nor even believe these energy points etc exist. Basically left humanity clueless and at their mercy.

For anyone who has managed to project themselves astrally or remote view the planet as a whole you should know what I mean when I say it is a filthy mess and only functioning at a fraction of what it once did Spiritually, not only Humans but the Earth aswell. I see it, I feel it I know it. I know energy is also being drawn off on a big scale.

I see astrally the only way I can descibe it in physical terms is like a lasergrid pattern over the Earth and through the Earth, it is being manipulated not only from down here but out there and thats all I feel I can say at this time on that.

For those advanced enough I encourage you to also look into this if you have not already.
I want to add one more, sound frequencies are very important. I have a theory slowly comming together in my head aswell to do with church bells this might sound really out there but a few days ago in town I was outside a shop, church accross the road and they were ringing the big bell for a service. I felt awfull from it and cursed the crap out of the place. Then after I realised the energy generated by the frequency of that bell... it isnt only a noise you hear it is energy vibration aswell. We know this is important because we vibrate sounds and words and aim to get them at the right frequency for our Chakras.the enemy will also know the importance of sound vibration and how to use it.
The ancients knew the power of sound look into ancient sites and sound frequencies they were built to fine tune and amplify certain frequencies. I could get more into it but another time it gets pretty deep. But what if modern buildings especially churches are also doing the same thing but to effect the people within to further entrap them and for negative purposes?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" wrote:

Does that make sense?

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

I know how they are doing it but putting it into words is difficult it is a similar thing have you heard mentioned the 'tubes' they attatch to our Chakras? Thats another reason why daily aura cleaning is so important I use blue fire to burn them, one time I felt something not right when I was meditating and saw a faint astral line a murky brown colour to my third eye and tried to rip it off and it actually hurt, like physically so I use Demonic fire now instead. I don't get much of that anymore.

I don't get 'attacked' much anymore as I have got stronger but one night I did encounter a grey in my house, astrally he was in the corner of my eye as I got a drink from the fridge turned around and it was there in a doorway and I was fixed to the spot couldnt move or make a sound I felt like I was falling and what I saw astrally and felt was a spiralling grey/black whirlpool of energy comming at my Solar Chakra and when it hit me it felt like My Chakra was being pulled it was a horrible feeling I broke free and screamed at it out of instinct and it vanished. That is the same kind of energy I feel hitting points on the Earth. I have encountered the same thing in dreams. The vibration of that energy if you could call it sound is like infrasound, very low frequency and slow you can't physically hear it but feel it. Infrasound has also been linked to many 'haunted' sites and people exposed to it feel terror and being watched and sometimes even see greys and shadow figures. Experiments were done by some scientists on a haunted building where infrasound was detected.
Infrasound can also be positive such as in The Kings Chamber of the Giza Pyramid. Those with the knowledge know how to use it.

When I was a teenager I was very ill and the doctors couldn't help I went to an energy healer, he wasn't any religion he did his own thing he found these things attatched to me at the back of my neck and my solar Chakra and got rid of it when he did I passed out. I felt much better after and my health slowly inproved but he was not a Satanist and didn't know what it really was or how to stop it again. He lived in a place in Australia known to Aboriginals as a 'Sacred place' with a strong energy where Earth energy is very strong and some strange things happen there. He drew his energy for healing from this area.
A lot of Australia at least energy points are cleaner than the Northern Hemisphere and other countries away from cities they are not well known and kept secret they don't have monuments, buildings and history drawing attention to them and are remote.

Their like miridian points like on the body in acupuncture where they put the needles so you can imagine when the churches were put on these energy points with the worship and the filth what that has done. I wouldn't be suprised if the vatican isn't sitting on a big one. There is alot we still don't know we need to keep thinking and doing research ourselves also and discuss ideas I am sure there is a lot still to discover.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Yeah, I know! But how would you see the healing of the earth via these energy points and the lay lines? I also had that in mind. Shouldn't we broke this church-net an their infuse of death energy into the earth's energy before we attempt to heal it? I'd gladly join any workings that aim this, but we should do it smartly. Like knowing exactly how it works before we start anything.
You really got me with this and I'll start my research on it.

I never thought of the role and influence of these bells. But it somehow makes sense. I mean it surely isn't serving only the purpose of 'informing people it is time to go to church' - this is what I've been told since I was a little boy. Maybe it's further attuning the surroundings and the people to the negative energies produced in the church.
It could very well work as a trigger-sound too. Every time the indoctrinated hears that sound, he/she subconsciously gets right back to the things drummed in the church. That he/she is sinful, unworthy, dirty; reminding them that there is someone up there supervising their thought and actions and so on. I mean I know in Romania, any orthodox would do that damed cross-sign when the bells of a church are ringed and get that church face. This would support this theory.
Maybe this helped a lot during the inquisition when the people had to spend hours and hours daily into the church. This could have helped xianity advance easier. Dunno, it's just a theory.

Hail Satan!

Pe 21-jan.-2013, la 16:49, "Serpentfire666" a scris:

Hail Satan

Does that make sense?

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

If you could SerpentFire, what's the difference between blue flames and Demonic Flames? I honestly thought they were one in the same. Hail Satan!
On Jan 22, 2013 5:49 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:
  I know how they are doing it but putting it into words is difficult it is a similar thing have you heard mentioned the 'tubes' they attatch to our Chakras? Thats another reason why daily aura cleaning is so important I use blue fire to burn them, one time I felt something not right when I was meditating and saw a faint astral line a murky brown colour to my third eye and tried to rip it off and it actually hurt, like physically so I use Demonic fire now instead. I don't get much of that anymore.

I don't get 'attacked' much anymore as I have got stronger but one night I did encounter a grey in my house, astrally he was in the corner of my eye as I got a drink from the fridge turned around and it was there in a doorway and I was fixed to the spot couldnt move or make a sound I felt like I was falling and what I saw astrally and felt was a spiralling grey/black whirlpool of energy comming at my Solar Chakra and when it hit me it felt like My Chakra was being pulled it was a horrible feeling I broke free and screamed at it out of instinct and it vanished. That is the same kind of energy I feel hitting points on the Earth. I have encountered the same thing in dreams. The vibration of that energy if you could call it sound is like infrasound, very low frequency and slow you can't physically hear it but feel it. Infrasound has also been linked to many 'haunted' sites and people exposed to it feel terror and being watched and sometimes even see greys and shadow figures. Experiments were done by some scientists on a haunted building where infrasound was detected.
Infrasound can also be positive such as in The Kings Chamber of the Giza Pyramid. Those with the knowledge know how to use it.

When I was a teenager I was very ill and the doctors couldn't help I went to an energy healer, he wasn't any religion he did his own thing he found these things attatched to me at the back of my neck and my solar Chakra and got rid of it when he did I passed out. I felt much better after and my health slowly inproved but he was not a Satanist and didn't know what it really was or how to stop it again. He lived in a place in Australia known to Aboriginals as a 'Sacred place' with a strong energy where Earth energy is very strong and some strange things happen there. He drew his energy for healing from this area.
A lot of Australia at least energy points are cleaner than the Northern Hemisphere and other countries away from cities they are not well known and kept secret they don't have monuments, buildings and history drawing attention to them and are remote.

Their like miridian points like on the body in acupuncture where they put the needles so you can imagine when the churches were put on these energy points with the worship and the filth what that has done. I wouldn't be suprised if the vatican isn't sitting on a big one. There is alot we still don't know we need to keep thinking and doing research ourselves also and discuss ideas I am sure there is a lot still to discover.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Yeah, I know! But how would you see the healing of the earth via these energy points and the lay lines? I also had that in mind. Shouldn't we broke this church-net an their infuse of death energy into the earth's energy before we attempt to heal it? I'd gladly join any workings that aim this, but we should do it smartly. Like knowing exactly how it works before we start anything.

I never thought of the role and influence of these bells. But it somehow makes sense. I mean it surely isn't serving only the purpose of 'informing people it is time to go to church' - this is what I've been told since I was a little boy. Maybe it's further attuning the surroundings and the people to the negative energies produced in the church.
It could very well work as a trigger-sound too. Every time the indoctrinated hears that sound, he/she subconsciously gets right back to the things drummed in the church. That he/she is sinful, unworthy, dirty; reminding them that there is someone up there supervising their thought and actions and so on. I mean I know in Romania, any orthodox would do that damed cross-sign when the bells of a church are ringed and get that church face. This would support this theory.
Maybe this helped a lot during the inquisition when the people had to spend hours and hours daily into the church. This could have helped xianity advance easier. Dunno, it's just a theory.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Does that make sense?

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

<td val[/IMG]as far as I know Emily they are the same.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: In regards to Spiritual Warfare
Sent: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 4:53:46 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Serpentfire666" wrote:

Does that make sense?

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "westleyply" wrote:

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Its not important who answers a question posed by me or my wife (Emily) we both respect Brian and his knowledge VERY much and serpentfire may be busy so brian answered a question that was posed it doesn't matter to us whether it was posed directly to him or not
On Jan 22, 2013 3:52 PM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  Not to be mean, but I think Emily was asking Serpentfire a question not asking an open question to the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

as far as I know Emily they are the same.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

It doesn't really matter to me who answers. As long as I get valuable input that's  all I care about. Hail Satan!
On Jan 22, 2013 3:52 PM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  Not to be mean, but I think Emily was asking Serpentfire a question not asking an open question to the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

I see your point, I just consider it rude to answer for someone else.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts wrote:

It doesn't really matter to me who answers. As long as I get valuable input
that's all I care about. Hail Satan!
On Jan 22, 2013 3:52 PM, "kvnfidler" wrote:

Not to be mean, but I think Emily was asking Serpentfire a question not
asking an open question to the group.

<td val[/IMG]Kevins right my bad Emily

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: In regards to Spiritual Warfare
Sent: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 10:39:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I see your point, I just consider it rude to answer for someone else.
Kevin

--- [/IMG][email protected], Emily Watts wrote:

It doesn't really matter to me who answers. As long as I get valuable input
that's all I care about. Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]no Jason Kevins right I need to be more aware that.

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: In regards to Spiritual Warfare
Sent: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 9:56:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]kvnfidler@... wrote:

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]as you know not my strong suit brother but I'm working on it.

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: In regards to Spiritual Warfare
Sent: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 10:55:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here, just trying to make a point about ethics glad you see that though Brian.

no Jason Kevins right I need to be more aware that.

[/TD]

Yes Demonic fire is blue there is another old witchcraft tradition I was studying before Satanism that also used a blue flame to represent Spirit/Astral Spiritworld on the Altar it was lit in a special bowl of it's own and you would use an alcoholic substance that burned with a blue flame so I still sometimes say Blue fire or blue flame. I think it likely at some point had the same meaning as what we Call Demonic fire. They also had a Sacred tree that in myth the Witches danced under until some catholic bishop had it cut down...because the Witches danced with the 'Devil.'

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts wrote:

Its not important who answers a question posed by me or my wife (Emily) we
both respect Brian and his knowledge VERY much and serpentfire may be busy
so brian answered a question that was posed it doesn't matter to us whether
it was posed directly to him or not

You know Serpentfire666 what you said about the church bell I been thinking that same thing for the longest. There is a church(also a school too) down my street and I noticed they ring that bell certain times of the day. Around 3 to 4 times a day. Am sick of it and I do feel bad vibes from it. So I try to keep my home cleanse and myself. I need to do more destruction enegry directed for that piece of crap to burn to the ground. But your right about sound having effects and power to them.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

Hail Satan

Does that make sense?

Hail Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

Hell yeah! Let's do this.
I'm pretty new, like 4 months ago I dedicated. But I want to help.
I already posting in Yahoo! Answers alot of links referring to JoS and Exposing Christianity. I want to do more. If everyone of us dedicate everyday to spiritual warfare, It would be awesome.

Another question I have, let's say some Satanist live by the Vatican (just an example) will he be more powerful in his magick?
Because he is familiar with the place, he is familiar with it's energies etc etc.. Like, someone who wants to punish some human being, will he be more powerful if the human is really close to him, (close, like in the same country and city) and he knows that human etc etc.. You know what I mean.

Hail Satan!

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Hail father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back