Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In Need of Help...

Samarian

Hello everyone, first of all there are several things I must say. First of which, is that in truth I am thirteen years old, but I wish to be treated as the mature human being that I am-meaning I do not wish to be treated different than from any fellow Satanist here. Second of all, I need advice...I recently found out that it's been a lie that my fiancee liked me. She has been lying that she wanted to marry me, lying for months. I need help in asking Satan for a demoness lover...Will she accept my human age? Will Satan allow me to ask for one? I feel as if I am going to be denied what I seek by something that I do not like being treated differently for, or that I can not control. Also...How would I contact Satan to ask him to find me a demoness...? Please message me on Yahoo Instant Messenger if possible- Kmarescalchi@....

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Firstly,if you're 13,you should be posting in teens4satan not jos.This is for adults only,well supposed to be.And did you make a mistake when saying 13 yrs old????You're talking about a fiancee and marriage,so that struck mee off guard a little.If you are 13,aren't you a little young for such a commitment?

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Wed, 11/11/09, Samarian <kmarescalchi@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] In Need of Help...
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 4:11 AM

Hello everyone, first of all there are several things I must say. First of which, is that in truth I am thirteen years old, but I wish to be treated as the mature human being that I am-meaning I do not wish to be treated different than from any fellow Satanist here. Second of all, I need advice...I recently found out that it's been a lie that my fiancee liked me. She has been lying that she wanted to marry me, lying for months. I need help in asking Satan for a demoness lover...Will she accept my human age? Will Satan allow me to ask for one? I feel as if I am going to be denied what I seek by something that I do not like being treated differently for, or that I can not control. Also...How would I contact Satan to ask him to find me a demoness...? Please message me on Yahoo Instant Messenger if possible- Kmarescalchi@ yahoo.com.

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

I'm not talking down to you because you're younger, you are my blood now and we are equals, but I've been down that route before and you've still got your whole life ahead of you, women will come and go, if you get sick of the woman you marry feel free to do whatever it is you please with another, but when it comes to loving a Goddess, you had better be goddam sure that's the one you want to be with for all of ETERNITY (WITH ONE LOVER), because if you ever cheated on Her the results will be disastorous, so my advice for you is to go in and out of monogamous relationships one after another, until that day that girl who seems to be a reflection of yourself finds you....don't go looking for it, these things will come in due time. Although the Demoness are beautiful don't be taken in merely by looks and if you do think you are falling in love REALLY think it over and think about the other women you've lusted after in just that day alone.

HAIL SATAN!
BURN THE BOOKS OF LIES
AND THE CULT WILL MARCH INTO THE FIRE
HAIL BELIAL!
HAIL ISIS!
HAIL ANUBIS!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Samarian" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:

Hello everyone, first of all there are several things I must say. First of which, is that in truth I am thirteen years old, but I wish to be treated as the mature human being that I am-meaning I do not wish to be treated different than from any fellow Satanist here. Second of all, I need advice...I recently found out that it's been a lie that my fiancee liked me. She has been lying that she wanted to marry me, lying for months. I need help in asking Satan for a demoness lover...Will she accept my human age? Will Satan allow me to ask for one? I feel as if I am going to be denied what I seek by something that I do not like being treated differently for, or that I can not control. Also...How would I contact Satan to ask him to find me a demoness...? Please message me on Yahoo Instant Messenger if possible- Kmarescalchi@...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Samarian" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:
Hello everyone, first of all there are several things I must say. First of which, is that in truth I am thirteen years old, but I wish to be treated as the mature human being that I am-meaning I do not wish to be treated different than from any fellow Satanist here. Second of all, I need advice...I recently found out that it's been a lie that my fiancee liked me. She has been lying that she wanted to marry me, lying for months. I need help in asking Satan for a demoness lover...Will she accept my human age? Will Satan allow me to ask for one? I feel as if I am going to be denied what I seek by something that I do not like being treated differently for, or that I can not control. Also...How would I contact Satan to ask him to find me a demoness...? Please message me on Yahoo Instant Messenger if possible- Kmarescalchi@...

HAIL SATAN!
ya ive been practicing since i was 11 so i know what ur talkin about with the whole im young and new but still want equal treatment. first thing ive been on and off this site for a while and it was never like that. youll actually get help and answers even if u dont like them. its the truth. but uh ya satan relly doesnt do the whole love thing the demon i contacted was one named vaul. he is the god of love.and if u go to the jos website there should be the summoning ritual for the deamons and a list of all the gods what they do colors animals elements blah-ze blah-ze. but really be careful what u ask for cause it can really come back to bite u in the ass. and remember they dont do this for fun or free. for them to use their devine abilitys on us is not a gift it is a grace and something has to be done for it. i had to "express his greatness with the artistic gifts given to me". so i had a poem published n all this great cool stuff happend. but really do your meditations and workings befor you try and talk to any god or goddes of any kind. who knows mabey one day youll have and actually be able to use a black book

I'm pretty sure that satan wouldnt mind. It's up to him. why not ask him for a go ahead before you do the ritual?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:

Firstly,if you're 13,you should be posting in teens4satan not jos.This is for adults only,well supposed to be.And did you make a mistake when saying 13 yrs old????You're talking about a fiancee and marriage,so that struck mee off guard a little.If you are 13,aren't you a little young for such a commitment?

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello everyone, first of all there are several things I must say. First of which, is that in truth I am thirteen years old, but I wish to be treated as the mature human being that I am-meaning I do not wish to be treated different than from any fellow Satanist here. Second of all, I need advice...I recently found out that it's been a lie that my fiancee liked me. She has been lying that she wanted to marry me, lying for months. I need help in asking Satan for a demoness lover...Will she accept my human age? Will Satan allow me to ask for one? I feel as if I am going to be denied what I seek by something that I do not like being treated differently for, or that I can not control. Also...How would I contact Satan to ask him to find me a demoness...? Please message me on Yahoo Instant Messenger if possible- Kmarescalchi@ yahoo.com.

HAIL SATAN!

Well, first of all, I said I wish to be treated as the mature human being I am. I am not immature such as most teenagers, and I wish to be treated as you would another adult. Yes, I had a fiance. I am no idiot! I know exactly what I am doing and I do not like to have people read what I said, just for them to say exactly what I had told them I dont need to hear. Second of all, I tried a ritual to Satan for a demoness (That is what the JoyOfSatan site said to do) but I am not sure I felt any different after... I had a picture of a woman pop into my head- but I am not sure if it was just my imagination or not...I am still following what the site said to do, I would just like a little bit of advice from anyone who has done this before! Thank you, and...
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:

Firstly,if you're 13,you should be posting in teens4satan not jos.This is for adults only,well supposed to be.And did you make a mistake when saying 13 yrs old????You're talking about a fiancee and marriage,so that struck mee off guard a little.If you are 13,aren't you a little young for such a commitment?

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back