Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In need of Help ASAP!

Al Moore

I'm in extreme need of help at the moment; I've been waiting for the perfect moment to do a banishing ritual due to the disgusting amount of these filthy Angels that are lingering around and taking advantage of my disabled elderly Grandmother who lives with us. They are continuously possessing her day after day, which I've started to notice a lot lately, these Angels are causing my mother to overload and blow up, causing me to get caught in the fire of yelling and screaming. I need to know, what is it that I can do, can I perform the banishing ritual now without the exact requirements e.g. full moon on a Saturday? I really need to take action and also is there anything else that I may need to do, because I'm basically suffocating in this negative energy these revolting Angels are giving off all through my house.
Can anyone please help me?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

If you need to do a banishing ritual, DON'T WAIT FOR IT, do it ASAP. It's already waning moon so there's not even any problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

I'm in extreme need of help at the moment; I've been waiting for the perfect moment to do a banishing ritual due to the disgusting amount of these filthy Angels that are lingering around and taking advantage of my disabled elderly Grandmother who lives with us. They are continuously possessing her day after day, which I've started to notice a lot lately, these Angels are causing my mother to overload and blow up, causing me to get caught in the fire of yelling and screaming. I need to know, what is it that I can do, can I perform the banishing ritual now without the exact requirements e.g. full moon on a Saturday? I really need to take action and also is there anything else that I may need to do, because I'm basically suffocating in this negative energy these revolting Angels are giving off all through my house.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Do it this Saturday on the waning moon during hours of saturn.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:00:28 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: In need of Help ASAP!

If you need to do a banishing ritual, DON'T WAIT FOR IT, do it ASAP. It's already waning moon so there's not even any problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

I'm in extreme need of help at the moment; I've been waiting for the perfect moment to do a banishing ritual due to the disgusting amount of these filthy Angels that are lingering around and taking advantage of my disabled elderly Grandmother who lives with us. They are continuously possessing her day after day, which I've started to notice a lot lately, these Angels are causing my mother to overload and blow up, causing me to get caught in the fire of yelling and screaming. I need to know, what is it that I can do, can I perform the banishing ritual now without the exact requirements e.g. full moon on a Saturday? I really need to take action and also is there anything else that I may need to do, because I'm basically suffocating in this negative energy these revolting Angels are giving off all through m

Im sorry to hear you are having this trouble.. Ive suffered it all my life.. My adopted grandfather was a preacher and my Biological father put his hands on me and prayed and HIS FATHER ACTUALLY DID ALOT OF ARTWORK IN THE EARLY 50'S AND 60'S  on cathedrals for some of the biggest names in the world!im tellin u what... they have attacked me every since.. the anger.. mood swings all of it. But.. Father Satan is helping me as I have prayed so much in the past few days to him. I love JOS. HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: In need of Help ASAP!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back