Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In Need Of Demonic Aid

vibratingtriplesix

Dear Hells Army,
I am currently in the process of closing down a relatively massive attack that was started against me some years ago (by some wanna be Magicians), a congregation of Christians as well as a subhuman parasite who is half Jewish. All of this has lead to me being investigated by a corrupt law enforcement official (yes literally just 1 but he is in a powerful position). The reason all of this got to me is I did not know about the chakras until recently when I found JOS. I must have been a shit magnet, thanks to all those Christian and "Wiccan" style curses against me.
The issue is, I have already summoned half of Hell before discovering JOS. My target (the parasite spoken of above) should already be destroyed. I have succeeded in punishing an enemy before, by summoning Haures, who then killed his Brother on my birthday. In this case there have not been so many results yet, at least not to my knowledge. I believe the Demons have been keeping him alive for the purpose of giving me some good evidence to back me up in the investigation.
He has most recently sent me an email apologizing for any inconvenience and putting in written form the fact that I am a good guy and haven't done anything wrong. So I consider that a powerful result that was delivered by no other than Belial and Paimon. 
That said, the target has since disappeared. I have not heard anything from him anymore. There are two or three possibilities: Either he is trying to provoke me. Or he is scared and he is on the run. The third possibility is of course, that the curses against him have finally struck him so hard that he cannot respond.
My questions are: How do I find out whether he has been hit? He lives in another country.And secondly, how can I make sure he is permanently destroyed and no longer poses a threat to anybody?
I have also already done a rune cursing against him. In addition, I have sent a thought form after him and have done a long distance hypnosis on him.
What should I do next?
HAIL HELL'S ARMY
HAIL FATHER SATAN666

You're either delusional or trolling us. You can't summon a Demon if you're not a Satanist. Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:00 PM, "vibratingtriplesix@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dear Hells Army,
I am currently in the process of closing down a relatively massive attack that was started against me some years ago (by some wanna be Magicians), a congregation of Christians as well as a subhuman parasite who is half Jewish. All of this has lead to me being investigated by a corrupt law enforcement official (yes literally just 1 but he is in a powerful position). The reason all of this got to me is I did not know about the chakras until recently when I found JOS. I must have been a shit magnet, thanks to all those Christian and "Wiccan" style curses against me.
The issue is, I have already summoned half of Hell before discovering JOS. My target (the parasite spoken of above) should already be destroyed. I have succeeded in punishing an enemy before, by summoning Haures, who then killed his Brother on my birthday. In this case there have not been so many results yet, at least not to my knowledge. I believe the Demons have been keeping him alive for the purpose of giving me some good evidence to back me up in the investigation.
He has most recently sent me an email apologizing for any inconvenience and putting in written form the fact that I am a good guy and haven't done anything wrong. So I consider that a powerful result that was delivered by no other than Belial and Paimon. 
That said, the target has since disappeared. I have not heard anything from him anymore. There are two or three possibilities: Either he is trying to provoke me. Or he is scared and he is on the run. The third possibility is of course, that the curses against him have finally struck him so hard that he cannot respond.
My questions are: How do I find out whether he has been hit? He lives in another country.And secondly, how can I make sure he is permanently destroyed and no longer poses a threat to anybody?
I have also already done a rune cursing against him. In addition, I have sent a thought form after him and have done a long distance hypnosis on him.
What should I do next?
HAIL HELL'S ARMY
HAIL FATHER SATAN666

If you are dedicated to Satan just ask the demons in your meditations if your problems are gone they will tell you or you will fell it in your mind and spirit. Hail Satan Satan Loves those that are with him just believe ok from Vognard Moonstone Warlock of Satan.

Vognard thanks. The situation seems resolved. Eligos has given me instructions.
And to Yog...I agree but I'm neither delusional nor trolling. I definitely was delusional before finding JOS though. 100%, mostly because I was misled by bullshit from "occultists" and even so called "Satanists" who usually turn out to be heavily influenced by Judaism whether they admit and recognize it or not. The issue is that I started this operation months before discovering JOS. So some of my workings against the target were based on ritual recommendations from others. I wish I had discovered JOS sooner then I would be able to verify the results immediately on the material plane. 

It would appear that doing a Runic curse against the target has delivered the final blow. That said, I will do more meditations to figure out what exactly is going on and will act accordingly. The good news is, if this situation can be resolved, I will be free to truly dedicate a lot of time and energy to the Satanic path.
HAIL SATANCheers again Vognardand thanks Yog Sothoth

@OP: You mean you THOUGHT you summoned the Gods using the Crowley nonsense you said you used before you changed your account name. Because really all those disrespectful enemy methods summon and attract is enemy angels.

"Half of hell" lol without being dedicated? Get out of here man... This is for real spiritual satanists to discuss issues and get help, not some wanna be fool.

Hail Father Satan
On Feb 26, 2015, at 12:22 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You're either delusional or trolling us. You can't summon a Demon if you're not a Satanist. Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:00 PM, "vibratingtriplesix@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Dear Hells Army,
What should I do next?
HAIL HELL'S ARMY
HAIL FATHER SATAN666

Whatever. 
I'm dedicated and not interested in fighting anybody except Jews, Muslims, Christians and other obstructive cunts. Are you? We'll see

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 9:51 AM, "Gabriel Quintania subsonicfatality@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"Half of hell" lol without being dedicated? Get out of here man... This is for real spiritual satanists to discuss issues and get help, not some wanna be fool.

Hail Father Satan
On Feb 26, 2015, at 12:22 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:00 PM, "vibratingtriplesix@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Dear Hells Army,
What should I do next?
HAIL HELL'S ARMY
HAIL FATHER SATAN666

Ps: If that fucking parasite thing is dead I will not care less for any of your mocking. And as far as I am aware he has been hit hard. That said, I'm not proud of it, I still have a lot of studying and meditation to do to become consistent at this and take out the enemies of Satan one by one.

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 2:00 PM, Vib Triple <vibratingtriplesix@... wrote:

Whatever. 
I'm dedicated and not interested in fighting anybody except Jews, Muslims, Christians and other obstructive cunts. Are you? We'll see

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 9:51 AM, "Gabriel Quintania subsonicfatality@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Dear Hells Army,
What should I do next?
HAIL HELL'S ARMY
HAIL FATHER SATAN666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back