Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

In need of advice.

p.bubblegum666

I already posted this in the teens group but nobody answered so I bring it here. This is really important for me so I would really appreciate any advice. I participated in a contest that would allow me to go on an exchange program to USA for a year for free to study in a high school. I know this program aims to promote multiculturalism but for me it's not about that. For me it will be a year away from my abusive and controlling mother. I really want to get accepted in the program so I was wondering which rune would be the best for this or maybe something else I can do. I have time till April cause that's when they will announce the results.

Hail Satan!

You need to be more specific on what exactly it is that you need to paas the test. Is it physical, do you need intelectual things or otherwise. Just look through the runes and se what fits you.

This is a choice you make. Also BIND your mom. Dont do it once. Repeat it. Strengthen the binding.

I dont know anything about your mom but try to see it from a parents perspective. Above all DO NOT make yourself look suspicious.

Yours is a complex situation. You arent telling what will enable you to go to this program. Your intelligence?

USA is already "multicultural" i guess. You going wont change. Just dont racemix and everything is fine.

Try as much runes. Read our runic kabalah pdf and you will find the one that suits your need. make sure you are a dedicated satanist cos there are repacautions if you use satan's knowledge without dedication
Hail Satan
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, 5 Feb, 2017 at 12:56 pm, p.bubblegum666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I already posted this in the teens group but nobody answered so I bring it here. This is really important for me so I would really appreciate any advice. I participated in a contest that would allow me to go on an exchange program to USA for a year for free to study in a high school. I know this program aims to promote multiculturalism but for me it's not about that. For me it will be a year away from my abusive and controlling mother. I really want to get accepted in the program so I was wondering which rune would be the best for this or maybe something else I can do. I have time till April cause that's when they will announce the results.

Hail Satan!

In order for something to manifest, many different elements of energy and situations and consciousness of people work togethor to make something happen.  My suggestion, before just simply picking a favorite Rune, is to meditate on All the Runes and ask the Gods how this can possibly apply to help your situation.  Runes are not always just simply used in Isolation, but ultimately the full Set of Runes when used with full knowledge can be applied.  Runes are not merely seperate energies, but show a progression of a Timeline.  I know this may not make sense to you, but go over them and figure out which ones you may feel apply and just meditate and ask the Gods.  Then pick out a few or several important ones to raise the energy for them.
Off the top of my head a few you could use:

Fehu/Uruz/Thurisaz -  Fehu is a Rune of Transitory Wealth and can be used to both cleanse ones self and bring the proper energies to one.  Uruz is not only a Rune of Health, but it is likewise the Masculine counterpart to Fehu so in collaboration is a Rune of Wealth on all levels.  Thurisaz as the Hammer is not just a Rune of Combat, but is also a Rune of Healing.  It is not just a Rune of Physical Healing, it is the Divine Union of the Previous Runes of Fehu and Thurisaz.  In this case, these first three Runes are the Divine Trinity of a Destruction Ritual and a Creation Ritual, in a roundabout way you would use them to both clear a Path to your Goal, and to then "Heal" by using them to simultaneously draw to you that which you desire.
Ansuz/Raidho/Kenaz/....Giefu (Gebo) -  Ansuz is the Godvoice, as well as the Voice of Binding.  It is not just merely the Voice, but your ability to Express Energy with Detail on all levels.  In Business when you do Goal Planning for example, you would write out a detailed script, which narrows down to the expression of Information as a form of energy.  Ansuz is ones ability to have an expression in this world in order to cause change.  Raidho is the energy of the previous 4 energies put into action, it is the 5th Rune in numerology which represents change or rather energies set in motion and is the number of Man the 5 pointed Star.  As a Rune it doesn't just represent energies in motion, but it also represents a Timeline of Events which in practical meaning means one having an "Experience" as a result of said energies being set in motion.  Kenaz is the Fire Rune of Inspiration of the previous energy of the 5 Runes.  Essentially when you set a goal with the previous 5 Runes you have an experience....BUT, life still continues on with many other things like the consequences of ones results.  This is what Kenaz Represents, as it is the "Guiding Light" or "inspirational vision" of the coming future events.  Lastly  the 7th Rune of Giefu (Gebo Rune) is ones Divine Dedication/Pact/Marriage to a Futue Vision/Goal, etc.  It is the Binding to our Dedication, but most importantly in Numerology the Rune of Giefu is not merely a binding at the heart chakra like others would have you belief, but rather it is the binding of all 7 Chakras in Dedication to a Purpose.  The Rune of Giefu numerology has multiple meanings and is the sacred Rune of the Love of the Divine Twins. 
Wunjo -  This is the Rune of Joy and in terms of Progression of the Prior 7 Runes it is the sublimination/perfection of the energies of the prior 7 Runes... which in a roundabout way is a way one brings joy to ones life... where esoterically one transforms the Dross into Gold (metaphorically speaking).  Because of this, Wunjo symbolizes a Rune of Total Love.... Wunjo is the result and Blessing of what happens when the first 7 Runes are properly used.

Ingwaz -  You should use this as the first Rune, because it is a Rune of Re-capitulation for the focus of all Energies.  It is used to gather all ones energy and focus it towards a Goal. This is both a Rune of Fertility (lifeforce) and is one of the Rune of the Divine Twins.
Berkano -  This is the Nurturing Rune so all things that Nurturs ones goals are called into Play.
Jera -  This Rune is important after Berkano, because it symbolizes the Well of Plenty, where all ones energies are focused in one total Timeline of positivity.  I won't go into the finer details, because it gets complicated when tying into other Runes and other things.  Just ask the Gods about it.

Odhal/Othala -  This Rune WAS the prior Rune Ingwaz having been given and developed Roots.  It is a rune of the Divine Twins given and developed roots into a Community.  This symbolizes your ability to both Seed and Grow your Goals.  Thus, this is a Rune of Wealth of established roots in Foundations.  You can use this to use the planted energies of ones seed to gather community support of foundations that have already been settled.

Peord/Perthro -  You lay this Rune out Twice.  One to all Vision and Good luck for your goal, and then you write it out again with the open end facing to the Left to Seal your  Goals into stone, and then you combine both open ended Runes (facing left and right) and merge them as a Bind Rune.  This is a Rune of the Divine Twins and numerologically is the 14th Rune symbolizing the Divine Marriage, so it points back to Giefu the 7th Rune numerologically.  As for all the extra information, there are many different ways to read Runes, meaning when you do visualization/intent/pushing your will and Action there is a number of ways you can structure your approach in magick.  In relation to Odhal Rune, this is the energy that controlled and shifted the entire foundation of all other Runic Energies, pointing to the fact it is the Master Rune that Escribes Visionary Magick in Stone.  The 14th Rune of Peord/Perthro is specifically Enlil's Rune as he has shown me.

On Monday, February 6, 2017 2:03 AM, "p.bubblegum666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I already posted this in the teens group but nobody answered so I bring it here. This is really important for me so I would really appreciate any advice. I participated in a contest that would allow me to go on an exchange program to USA for a year for free to study in a high school. I know this program aims to promote multiculturalism but for me it's not about that. For me it will be a year away from my abusive and controlling mother. I really want to get accepted in the program so I was wondering which rune would be the best for this or maybe something else I can do. I have time till April cause that's when they will announce the results.

Hail Satan!

My intelligence, knowledge of English, my personality and leadership skills. I already did all the tests and interviews and now till April I have to wait the results. I think I did good I just wanted to increase my chances if it's possible.

The test was in knowledge but I just wanted to know if there is a way to make sure or increase my chances of them choosing me for the program. As for my mother I don't really think it's normal to call your child a lot of hurtful names on a regular basis just because she is in a bad mood all the time, to yell at them for the smallest of things and to hit them. She pushed me to attempt a suicide when I was 13 because for 8 years she had been hitting me and treated me likr a servant most of the time. It's not as bad now but it's still pretty bad, she acts like if she's the queen, never does anything around the house to help the family, even stepdad can't handle her regular insults. She treats all of us even stepdad as 5 year olds. I have to do most of the work around the house at the same time she demands perfect grades and 1st places in the national school subject olympiads. There is only so many hours in a day and I'm not a robot. I can't handle this all the time.
How can I bind my moon?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back