Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

improving the tetragrammaton RTR??

ChaosBringer666

Ok so I tried accessing the Library to see if there was anything written on this, seems I can't get in on any of my devices can someone confirm if the link down for them too?

alright so as the title states I'm looking for methods to improve the 2nd RTR, Since HPHC stated to "focus on the silence of the mind for a couple seconds" after blotting out the whole triangle. I've been doing this with every letter and trying to gauge effectiveness seems to help. I've also been doing this after each verse of the affirmation, which feels like its really helping. On the last verse I feel the spiritual influence of the kikes leave the planet and all the remains is the awakening veil from the RTRs. I hold onto its light growing brighter with each repetition. I'm wondering if this feels stronger for everyone else certainly takes a bit longer, can someone whose advanced confirm for me? The tetragrammaton is quite different from the first RTR so it might be better to list everyone own ideas as well.

have a good day everyone.

Hail Satan!

What you can do is the three part rtr then Tetragramaton again after the shattering again if you want it more powerful or a third time the same way by doing shattering again if your in mood to kick enemy ass. This appears to work fine. This would be main focus on tetragramaton. I don't think you can just do tetragramaton one right after the other though not sure it feels like that would mess it up but some people said they did it. So I do it this way.

I instinctively sense that there was something dealing with 4 main elements and directions and the 5th element ether in the origional jew working and they stand a certain way when doing invocations maybe make body movements but it appears to work quite well anyways. This tetragramaton is weaker than it was a year ago. So we probably don't need all that. I like your idea. I have been doing extra focus on stuff.

slyscorpion said:
What you can do is the three part rtr then Tetragramaton again after the shattering again if you want it more powerful or a third time the same way by doing shattering again if your in mood to kick enemy ass. This appears to work fine. This would be main focus on tetragramaton. I don't think you can just do tetragramaton one right after the other though not sure it feels like that would mess it up but some people said they did it. So I do it this way.

I instinctively sense that there was something dealing with 4 main elements and directions and the 5th element ether in the origional jew working and they stand a certain way when doing invocations maybe make body movements but it appears to work quite well anyways. This tetragramaton is weaker than it was a year ago. So we probably don't need all that. I like your idea. I have been doing extra focus on stuff.

huh, your probably onto something there. considering the triangle represents consciousness, and the numerology suggests using a continuum it goes
-12x
-18x
-18x
-12x
12 relates to the wheel of life, 12 houses, 12 signs of the zodiac and 1+2= 3 meaning consciousness. The inner numbers are 18 which is a higher multiple of 9 which means endings. if you add all the reps together you get 60x total. Now if we look at the runes that fit nicely into 60 two of them stand out 6 is the number of kenaz which "In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware" and 10 naudh "it brings suffering and hardship. Naudh is a rune of friction and resistance. A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire. Naudh can be used in counter-spells." the others like algis, and manna, speak for themselves. Point is the tetragrammaton seems to work off these energies without directly using them, so its not a long shot in my mind that the movements indirectly channel the five elements

anyways I was wondering if other SS have found specific things that help improve the RTR since i remember when it was first released someone said it was "more draining than the 1st one" and I thought "no its not, hmmm I must be doing something wrong." Then when i started focusing on the silence or solidification of the affirmation THEN it became incredibly taxing. So I was curious if anyone else found ways to make it stronger similarly how Maxine released how to empower the 1st RTR. but i suppose not.

btw Sly can you get into the library, or did I miss the memo and its intentionally down? :oops:

have a good day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:

huh, your probably onto something there. considering the triangle represents consciousness, and the numerology suggests using a continuum it goes
-12x
-18x
-18x
-12x
12 relates to the wheel of life, 12 houses, 12 signs of the zodiac and 1+2= 3 meaning consciousness. The inner numbers are 18 which is a higher multiple of 9 which means endings. if you add all the reps together you get 60x total. Now if we look at the runes that fit nicely into 60 two of them stand out 6 is the number of kenaz which "In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware" and 10 naudh "it brings suffering and hardship. Naudh is a rune of friction and resistance. A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire. Naudh can be used in counter-spells." the others like algis, and manna, speak for themselves. Point is the tetragrammaton seems to work off these energies without directly using them, so its not a long shot in my mind that the movements indirectly channel the five elements

anyways I was wondering if other SS have found specific things that help improve the RTR since i remember when it was first released someone said it was "more draining than the 1st one" and I thought "no its not, hmmm I must be doing something wrong." Then when i started focusing on the silence or solidification of the affirmation THEN it became incredibly taxing. So I was curious if anyone else found ways to make it stronger similarly how Maxine released how to empower the 1st RTR. but i suppose not.

btw Sly can you get into the library, or did I miss the memo and its intentionally down? :oops:

have a good day.

You can do the prayer mudra to increase your concentration while voiding.
374458_451615788218520_81123058_n-Copia-Copia.jpg

More info here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115

ChaosBringer666 said:
Ok so I tried accessing the Library to see if there was anything written on this, seems I can't get in on any of my devices can someone confirm if the link down for them too?

alright so as the title states I'm looking for methods to improve the 2nd RTR, Since HPHC stated to "focus on the silence of the mind for a couple seconds" after blotting out the whole triangle. I've been doing this with every letter and trying to gauge effectiveness seems to help. I've also been doing this after each verse of the affirmation, which feels like its really helping. On the last verse I feel the spiritual influence of the kikes leave the planet and all the remains is the awakening veil from the RTRs. I hold onto its light growing brighter with each repetition. I'm wondering if this feels stronger for everyone else certainly takes a bit longer, can someone whose advanced confirm for me? The tetragrammaton is quite different from the first RTR so it might be better to list everyone own ideas as well.

have a good day everyone.

Hail Satan!

One thing I do that feels rather nice is during the last of the three affirmations "The spiritual veil of hebrew magic.......," I visualize earth in a bright white-gold sun-like light. Kinda like I'm cleaning the earth's aura and burning away the jewish dross. Either that or Satanic blue color like a blue flame around earth doing the same.

ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:

-12x
-18x
-18x
-12x

have a good day.

I think it was down for a bit. I didn't try yesterday.
It's working now.

A lot of people don't seem to realize the shattering ritual deals with an aspect of this veil/barrier too. Remember when this first came out several people were talking about how the barrier had a lot of colored energy in it kind of on top and mixed in. My experience is the shattering gets rid of that kind of energy specifically.

The thing is though I caught a glimpse of this a couple times myself (though was not aware of it on an ongoing basis) the amount of this colored energy was huge and stretched up for quite a ways from earth's surface. It really might have been able to protect some kikes from what the Demons wanted to do along with the rest of their barrier thing. So people not understanding that phrase in there maybe now you do.

Anyways I don't really know where we are at with all this stuff cause like I said I am not really aware of it on a consistent basis its just every once in awhile something happened that allowed me to get a glimpse of it. It might take a couple years to get all of it down. The tetragramaton was more surface level though than the shattering. It is the lowest level of this barrier.

The final rtr is more all the Hebrew curses that were floating around they kind of blocked access to this barrier that is why we had to wait about 3 years doing final before starting that.

I actually kind of understand this.

I don't know if there are more steps or not there might be but for now what we are doing is good and actually we have made a lot of progress.

Fuchs said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

You can do the prayer mudra to increase your concentration while voiding.
374458_451615788218520_81123058_n-Copia-Copia.jpg

More info here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115

oh I forgot about those, thanks Fuchs. Love your avatar btw they're my favorite too

have a good day. :)

slyscorpion said:

do you mean on the 2nd or 3rd verse for the colors? I assume the third, I don't see astral things very well

Btw I was wondering do you think the tetragrammaton RTR is creating a spiritual link for us to the other RTR's?? I've been wondering why it feels so much more draining than the 1st one, and I was thinking since their own version is suppose to keep us stupid and form some sort of spiritual mass protection/vector for themselves; since were doing the Reverse shouldn't we be more protected/ easier too advance psychically and our curses more effective. meanwhile they get way more retarded, since all they are is spiritual filth anyway. you might have seen it on the forums, but I swear every month these infiltrators get dumber and dumber. its actually hilarious :lol:

ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:

do you mean on the 2nd or 3rd verse for the colors? I assume the third, I don't see astral things very well

Btw I was wondering do you think the tetragrammaton RTR is creating a spiritual link for us to the other RTR's?? I've been wondering why it feels so much more draining than the 1st one, and I was thinking since their own version is suppose to keep us stupid and form some sort of spiritual mass protection/vector for themselves; since were doing the Reverse shouldn't we be more protected/ easier too advance psychically and our curses more effective. meanwhile they get way more retarded, since all they are is spiritual filth anyway. you might have seen it on the forums, but I swear every month these infiltrators get dumber and dumber. its actually hilarious :lol:

No I am talking about the actual Jewish energy on the astral. The barrier itself had a bunch of colored energy to it. Dark Pluto i believe it was said it had specific designs I remember. I never saw that but I don't doubt it.

The tetragrammaton is most draining for you cause the enemy put a lot of energy into it so your encountering resistance. That is my guess.

It might actually work the way you think it does but there is not much gaurentee of that. It makes gentiles more open and smarter more able to see stuff however the Jews didn't dumb themselves down like they do to us so there isn't a gaurentee a reversal of the tetragrammaton would do that but it might I don't think anyone knows we will have to see when the effects get more pronounced. It is the Jews racial thoughtform we are destroying here and link to the enemy in their dimensions and I also believe energy links maybe to their planet and other planets they took over from things I have seen since doing this. This can't end good for them that is for sure.

Spiritual link to other rtrs not sure what you mean but I don't think so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back