Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important question

tyleravelino

when dedicating myself, does it really matter what color the candles are? I plan on doing this tonight and am excited and don't want to screw things up. So it would be great for someone to please respond. Thannk you.

The importance of the Colours of the Candles does not equel the importance of your Intention, your Feelings, Your Emotions and your Desire or Will. However, an effort to obtain the correct candles is no effort at all for the task in hand. It's importance and significance relate to Magickal Discipline as much as Co-ordination. A Soldier does not go on Parade without first shinning his Boots.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tyleravelino" <tyleravelino@... wrote:

when dedicating myself, does it really matter what color the candles are? I plan on doing this tonight and am excited and don't want to screw things up. So it would be great for someone to please respond. Thannk you.

do you know of any rehabs that are for people with the same beliefs 

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:01 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Don't tell anyone you're a Satanist.

Not safe to say you are a Satanist. However, you could say you are Hindu, since Satanism is Hinduism in its
purest form.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 11/28/14, martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Important question
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, November 28, 2014, 9:06 PM

I'm going into the U.S. Army soon and should I
be honest of my religion or use another option?

Sorry, I should add that you could just say you don't have any particular religion. That you just believe in something more
powerful then us.
Hail Father Satan!
On Fri, 11/28/14, martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Don't say anyth[/IMG] From:"Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 6:32
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Important question

Not safe to say you are a Satanist. However, you could say you are Hindu, since Satanism is Hinduism in its
purest form.
Hail Father Satan!
On Fri, 11/28/14, martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan/King Lucifer the Great! Transform my soul, my thoughts, my energy, and my very well being.

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:38 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hear! Hear!

Hail Satan!

you can even straight fucking bullshit, act like a sheep if you want. also dont say anything bad about obama theyll kick you out

On Monday, December 1, 2014 2:52 AM, "Sebastian Sebastian alphaandforever666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Don't say anyth[/IMG] From:"Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 6:32
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Important question

purest form.
Hail Father Satan!
On Fri, 11/28/14, martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Yeah, fighting for the kikes is not so much a good idea. They still own the armed forces. If you truly are adamant, then I suggest being a medic, or a mechanic.

I was having a conversation with my friend and the federal reserve came up can/should I tell him about the Jews that would disclose the fact that I'm an ss right

Mentioning the jews usually just makes the ignorant say "go back to /pol/".
There are a fuck ton of groups out there who also riot against the jews openly.They'd probably lump you in with one of them

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:00 AM, "ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was having a conversation with my friend and the federal reserve came up can/should I tell him about the Jews that would disclose the fact that I'm an ss right

You can try mentioning it if you think it won't damage his opinion of you. 
However as was said already, most people that don't know the truth will just think of you as a stupid conspiracy theorist, or some other crazy person.. 

It's not worth it unless you know the person is searching for truth and is questioning the jews already. 

It's very sad, but that is how ignorant people have become nowadays.

Also Satan himself has stated: Those who keep my secrets shall recieve the fulfillment of my promisis and do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it. For ye do not know what those who are without may do. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back