Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT QUESTION

angelfighter666

i was reading the lost book of enki and i came across this several times:

"Enki convinces Enlil it was destined by the Creator of All
They use the surviving Landing Platform as a temporary base"

who the hell is this "creator of all"????

they way they were using it, the "creator of all" wasnt referring to Enki....
i am so confused....

i've asked this question before, about the creator of this universe, possibly the multiverse. Nobody has answered it yet. hopefully your question will bring out the answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@... wrote:

i am so confused....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:
i've asked this question before, about the creator of this universe, possibly the multiverse. Nobody has answered it yet. hopefully your question will bring out the answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@ wrote:

i am so confused....
Enk did not create the universe, he created humanity.
As for the creator of all, my guess is that it's the Big bang/Dark matter.

<td val[/IMG]the almighty being is the creatore of all the gods of the upper world and the lower world are talking about the fisical world and the dreaming world, which  are both real worlds in themselfs  google youtube then search reece tones HAIL FATHER 

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, waltermassey1 <walter_massey@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IMPORTANT QUESTION
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:38 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@ ... wrote:

i am so confused....
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]landing platfrom is the fisical wolrd we are on now, which is temporary base depending on your life span, 

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, angelfighter666 <angelfighter666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] IMPORTANT QUESTION
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 5:10 AM

i am so confused....
[/TD]

Also, as I was reading... I noticed something that I thought was strange...

a god (I don't remember which one) did something bad and the other gods executed him for it.. I think it was Alalu but I don't remember for sure...
.... ...
How can a god die? I thought they were immortal?
... Or were they mortal back then and eventually became imortal?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@... wrote:

a god (I don't remember which one) did something bad and the other gods executed him for it.. I think it was Alalu but I don't remember for sure...
.... ...
Gods can die just as humans can die, they are immortal in the sense that they can never age or get afflicted with diseases/illness thanks to their magnificently advanced level of science. They can still be killed despite this.

HS/88

Tim

they're right immortals can die. Much like on highlander cut his head off bam. The head cases the brain which is neccessary for life much like if you take out an immortals heart. Its all medically proned in 1 way or another. Take away something extremely vital from the body and it dies.

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 07:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: anotherIMPORTANT QUESTION

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@.. wrote:

Also, as I was reading... I noticed something that I thought was strange..

.... ...

Gods can die just as humans can die, they are immortal in the sense that they can never age or get afflicted with diseases/illness thanks to their magnificently advanced level of science. They can still be killed despite this.

HS/88

Tim

I was afraid of that. :(  So it is true.

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:48:31 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "angelfighter666" <angelfighter666@ ... wrote:

.... ...

HS/88

Tim

To put this in context, there are RANKS of gods, not all of them as powerful as those who are household words, nowhere near it in fact in some cases. And there are many, many thousands of them.

Look in the "Gods" section of the JoS site and you will see how a particular God is in charge of X number of legions of lesser Gods (Demons). There is always a 'reporting relationship' because Satan is orderly.

And think ahead: when you complete Satan's work, the Magnum Opus, in this lifetime or perhaps in some cases in one to follow, you will also be a God, but that doesn't make you a household word among Gods, such as Ashtoroth, Anubis, and others. What I call "lesser Gods" (and it is not intended in a disparaging way at all!) serve under the command of higher ranking Gods.

It stands to reason, then, that a high-ranking and ancient God, those who are the most powerful of all, could well overpower and destroy a new or "lesser God" should that ever become necessary. Not that this happens; I'm saying it for the sake of focusing a wider light on this discussion.

That is not the normal modus operandi of the senior Gods; those who report to them would have the errors pointed out to them and have ample time and space to correct them, but the potential to destroy them exists and should they do something particularly horrific, like switch their allegiance from Satan to the enemy, for instance, such destruction could understandably take place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:

I was afraid of that. :(  So it is true.

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:48:31 AM

a god (I don't remember which one) did something bad and the other gods executed him for it.. I think it was Alalu but I don't remember for sure....
.... ...
.... Or were they mortal back then and eventually became imortal?

HS/88

Tim

why did satan make me so f-cking ugly? the reason i think of suicide is because i am so ugly. i hate my life, my step father, my school, especially the way i loook, why ythe f-ck did satan want me to think like this, i HATE everythink about me. WHy did satan create me like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? f-CK MY LIFE i wish i could ask him!

I doubt Satan made you physically unattractive, that would be due to genetics. Do you resemble your parents?

You can try biokinesis when you are advanced enough. You can alter any part of your appearance. If you are also overweight, you can simply use affirmations to lose weight.

Also, remember that we all have differing opinions, while you might think you are ugly, there may be some who think you are very attractive.

If you hate your life, do a working to change it.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nico" <nico.stanford@... wrote:

why did satan make me so f-cking ugly? the reason i think of suicide is because i am so ugly. i hate my life, my step father, my school, especially the way i loook, why ythe f-ck did satan want me to think like this, i HATE everythink about me. WHy did satan create me like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? f-CK MY LIFE i wish i could ask him!

<td val[/IMG]Sounds to me like someone is just having a bad day.We all have them,but the great thing is they never last too long.Satan never promised us a life free of challenges,but He has proven to me that He is always there in it with us.Think on the things He gave you,not what He didn't.We all have so much to thank Him and the Gods of Hell for,but most of all you know the truth,and not a lot of people in this world can say that.So there you go,just found you something to be happy about,imagine that.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Wed, 3/28/12, Nico <nico.stanford@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 7:56 PM

[/TD]

Why bump this thread? Satan didn't make you ugly, and you can look like anything you want to when you are powerful enough. Especially useful for us transfolk. In the mean time you can program your aura to give off a vibe of beauty.

So[/IMG]</var>en.   Hail Satan.
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] IMPORTANT QUESTION

<td vAl[/IMG]Sounds to me like someone is just having a bad day.We all have them,but the great thing is they never last too long.Satan never promised us a life free of challenges,but He has proven to me that He is always there in it with us.Think on the things He gave you,not what He didn't.We all have so much to thank Him and the Gods of Hell for,but most of all you know the truth,and not a lot of people in this world can say that.So there you go,just found you something to be happy about,imagine that.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Wed, 3/28/12, Nico <nico.stanford@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 7:56 PM

[/TD]

Who said you were ugly? and why do you accept to be defined by others?you are unique...there is none like you.you have radiateting beauty in abundance with in you...STOP  worrying about what people define...you  have been made to feel that way just becuase you are different.accept and embrace who you are and every aspect of it...that is the first step in elevating yourself to the godhead!!WORRY NOT ABOUT WHAT THOSE SLAVES OF ninurtu think or say.you are su[erior to them.

hail the ENKI

So much has been writing incorrectly in regards to satan him self , so I ask what is a half demon there are so many different stories and I dont know where to start.

In warm regards Thomas  

The Information is mostly Outdated anymore. However, still gives a basic understanding. Demi Gods are those who were Born Half Human and Half God. If you are Aryan your Ancestors are the Gods, But imagine your Father being one of the Demons Themselves. 
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html
 Satan, along with Many of the Nephilim Fathered Children With Human Mothers. These Offspring were known as "Demi-Gods." - Maxine 

Aldrick Strickland Hail Father Satan Forever 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back