Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT: Lunar Eclipse - Time For RTR's

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
[PRESS ON THE ABOVE LINK FOR THE FORUM POST TO VISIT THE FORUM]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666[/B] » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors!

As per the upcoming Lunar eclipse, which will take place within the next 2 to 3 days, we must hit the enemy as hard as possible, and we must do our best and be merciless in our RTR warfare.

This is a great window of massive opportunity. We must accelerate the enemy's destruction which to this point is certain due to their exposure and behavior. They must be spiritually annihilated and fully destroyed.

Remember - be consistent, keep repeating the ritual as many times as possible, keep your energies and your protections high in the next days. Do not stress a lot about the papers and the ritual, you can imagine the disintegration of the letters.

If anyone has any questions, please pose them now, and let's go strong and merciless.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

HAIL SATAN!

[PRESS ON THE ABOVE LINK FOR THE FORUM POST TO VISIT THE FORUM]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666[/B] » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors!

As per the upcoming Lunar eclipse, which will take place within the next 2 to 3 days, we must hit the enemy as hard as possible, and we must do our best and be merciless in our RTR warfare.

This is a great window of massive opportunity. We must accelerate the enemy's destruction which to this point is certain due to their exposure and behavior. They must be spiritually annihilated and fully destroyed.

Remember - be consistent, keep repeating the ritual as many times as possible, keep your energies and your protections high in the next days. Do not stress a lot about the papers and the ritual, you can imagine the disintegration of the letters.

If anyone has any questions, please pose them now, and let's go strong and merciless.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

HAIL SATAN!

Good day, please let me introduce myself. My name in Owen I wish you good health and long life to all. I want to make part of all this. Right now I was wondering what is the satanic community doing to put end to the whole problem. I am new in this site, but my quest was answered quickly when I saw this post. I come from live in a country with all kinds of vices, dominated by the worst of Judaism and Christianity that have perverted it all. Images everywhere charged with the worst of human minds and hearts. You can feel it and smell it in the air, all the body aches when going out to the street. Unrespectful people, the most corrupt institutions of the world, zombies, et's zombies in their lowest expression. This has to stop. Mexico is a powerful center of the earth, that's why it is made a complete mess of mental, spiritual energy, ecology and everything else. This place needs to "burn", so, I want to join you in this war. I have just retaken meditation, but focused now the way is being taught here, wich is beautiful. I consider myself as a beginer although things are going fast and I am being able to balance the great amount of energy I feel flowing through myself after the basic meditation program I made for me based on the meditatios suggested in this beautiful site. Now, the question is what can I do? You talk about a ritual, but I don't know how to do it or if I am ready to do so, if not, what else could be useful? Thank you for your kindness in answering this questions and reading this post. Heil Satan!

Hi Hooded Cobra...I had done it before...I felt shudders in the left side of my head when I was doing it...It was nice experience I will do it again!!!!

Can you please post page for the invocation, and raising energies page. For quick reference, thank you.

Hello,

What do I do with the printed ritual after completion? Should I just throw it away?

Hail Father Satan

Welcome.It's great that you are passionate about putting an end to the jewish problem.The ritual you're talking about is a reverse torah ritual.Jews rabbis curse us when they read the torah.This is the main reason there is so much ugliness yet the jews remain invincible. They are the main reason behind the ugliness in your country,just  like they are in  all other places on earth.The Demons have given us the reverse torah rituals which undo the jewish problem from its core,by undoing the curses.We have been doing many reverse torah rituals for quite some time,which has weakened the enemy to the point where we are doing the final one. Here is the link http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Final.RTR.htmThe ritual is very easy,and you can do it as many times as you please.It also has benefits on your soul.You can also check out this link if you have further questions about the final reverse torah ritual https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11560
On Mon, 21 Jan 2019, 10:56 am oa1981@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Good day, please let me introduce myself. My name in Owen I wish you good health and long life to all. I want to make part of all this. Right now I was wondering what is the satanic community doing to put end to the whole problem. I am new in this site, but my quest was answered quickly when I saw this post. I come from live in a country with all kinds of vices, dominated by the worst of Judaism and Christianity that have perverted it all. Images everywhere charged with the worst of human minds and hearts. You can feel it and smell it in the air, all the body aches when going out to the street. Unrespectful people, the most corrupt institutions of the world, zombies, et's zombies in their lowest expression. This has to stop. Mexico is a powerful center of the earth, that's why it is made a complete mess of mental, spiritual energy, ecology and everything else. This place needs to "burn", so, I want to join you in this war. I have just retaken meditation, but focused now the way is being taught here, wich is beautiful. I consider myself as a beginer although things are going fast and I am being able to balance the great amount of energy I feel flowing through myself after the basic meditation program I made for me based on the meditatios suggested in this beautiful site. Now, the question is what can I do? You talk about a ritual, but I don't know how to do it or if I am ready to do so, if not, what else could be useful? Thank you for your kindness in answering this questions and reading this post. Heil Satan!
On 21 Jan 2019 10:56 am, "oa1981@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Good day, please let me introduce myself. My name in Owen I wish you good health and long life to all. I want to make part of all this. Right now I was wondering what is the satanic community doing to put end to the whole problem. I am new in this site, but my quest was answered quickly when I saw this post. I come from live in a country with all kinds of vices, dominated by the worst of Judaism and Christianity that have perverted it all. Images everywhere charged with the worst of human minds and hearts.. You can feel it and smell it in the air, all the body aches when going out to the street. Unrespectful people, the most corrupt institutions of the world, zombies, et's zombies in their lowest expression. This has to stop. Mexico is a powerful center of the earth, that's why it is made a complete mess of mental, spiritual energy, ecology and everything else. This place needs to "burn", so, I want to join you in this war. I have just retaken meditation, but focused now the way is being taught here, wich is beautiful. I consider myself as a beginer although things are going fast and I am being able to balance the great amount of energy I feel flowing through myself after the basic meditation program I made for me based on the meditatios suggested in this beautiful site. Now, the question is what can I do? You talk about a ritual, but I don't know how to do it or if I am ready to do so, if not, what else could be useful? Thank you for your kindness in answering this questions and reading this post. Heil Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back