Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Important Information about privacy in web.

r.d328

Hello to all fellow satanists.

I have written a topic with a different account name some time ago about how to have real privacy on web so "no one" knows that you are browsing sites that have to do with satanism.

But when i have tried to find it i could not ( I did not remember the name of the topic i have opened then, just searched for it a while).
So i am opening this new topic just to know if someone is really interested on me opening this topic again (There are quite some things that must be written and explanations to give so someone to understand what i am talking about).

Even if i have at least one reply of someone interested i will continue it (I am trying to contribute to the forum in every way but if no one is interested then there is no point).

HAIL SATAN.

Of course people are interested (I am at least).
Talking of which though, I met a guy a couple of days ago and man... He managed to track my IP address (I gave him a profile of mine in a social website) and then he managed to find my youtube account, my account in some other sites, and even my account on twitter (lol) which I had erased a long time ago... (more than 5 months) I was shocked.I believe, likewise, people could track our IP address here, and then find the rest of us... well wherever.
Really, there's no privacy on the Internet...  Whatever we write here, NO MATTER what kind of programs you may have that are anti-tracking etc, if someone wants to find stuff about you, they will.
Απο: r.d328 <r.d328@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:50 π.μ. Τρίτη, 6 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Important Information about privacy in web.

I have written a topic with a different account name some time ago about how to have real privacy on web so "no one" knows that you are browsing sites that have to do with satanism.

But when i have tried to find it i could not ( I did not remember the name of the topic i have opened then, just searched for it a while).
So i am opening this new topic just to know if someone is really interested on me opening this topic again (There are quite some things that must be written and explanations to give so someone to understand what i am talking about).

Even if i have at least one reply of someone interested i will continue it (I am trying to contribute to the forum in every way but if no one is interested then there is no point).

HAIL SATAN.

All we need is a name, an email, or sometimes just a single picture of someone to do this. (I used to for trolling). Pictures can contain exif data and if used on more than one site, such as one pic on Facebook and that same pic on MySpace, we can find every site that picture is on, same with email address, you can Google that email and there are other sources used to find where that email is tied to. It's too easy nowadays. Use a fake emails that have no real name tied to them, use for to help hide IP address (not perfect), and be careful with who you send social network profiles to.
Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Of course people are interested (I am at least).

Talking of which though, I met a guy a couple of days ago and man... He managed to track my IP address (I gave him a profile of mine in a social website) and then he managed to find my youtube account, my account in some other sites, and even my account on twitter (lol) which I had erased a long time ago... (more than 5 months) I was shocked.
I believe, likewise, people could track our IP address here, and then find the rest of us... well wherever.

Really, there's no privacy on the Internet...  Whatever we write here, NO MATTER what kind of programs you may have that are anti-tracking etc, if someone wants to find stuff about you, they will.

Στάλθηκε: 11:50 π.μ. Τρίτη, 6 Î`υγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Important Information about privacy in web.

HAIL SATAN.

Download TOR, they created a new IP Address in another country from mine. Try it

https://www.torproject.org/download/download

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "r.d328" <r.d328@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back