Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Due to our recent discussions of sex, an infiltrator notified yahoo and
complained. The main Joy of Satan e-group has been moved to the adult category.

The discussions of sex here were of an educational sort. Of course, this is a taboo and offensive to the enemy.

Right here is so obvious- our rights are violated incessantly. Jews and their xian co-horts control everything. Your freedom of speech, religious expression and of course, their ultimate goal is the control of your thoughts.

Many brothers and sisters who have been actively working the internet and
attempting to educate the ignorant populace regarding the truth about Satanism, to expose the xianity hoax and more have met with their posts being denied or unable to add important links to their replies. They work relentlessly to shut us up and keep us down. They actively infiltrate our groups and work incessantly to destroy any personal liberties and freedomes. Though they are unable to access the members areas, they take what they can and harass our members who do post through private e-mails.

WE WILL NOT TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!!!! WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING BACK!!!! tHE WEAK WILL FALL DOWN AND LEAVE US AS WE CONTINUE ON. LET THEM.

We now have enough people to make some impact. Satan knows the infiltrator/s responsible. I will be organizing a group curse agaisnt those who are responsible for this. Everyone who values your freedom, your RIGHTS to REFUSE enemy religions and your RIGHT to express yourselves needs to participate.

The enemy fears black magick. Black magick is JUSTICE!!! These people will not stop. The enemy is relentless, but we can make damned good and sure they don't feel real well. Satan did tell me in the future there will be more hackings. We must keep fighting on. We are a serious threat as we can think for ourselves and we are not sheep. We know too much in comparison to the populace.

I will be keeping both e-groups open and active. The newer one is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

Feel free to join on. Be alert for my posting of a group ritual, for next
Saturday 3/21/09. I will be including all of the JoS e-groups in on this.
The enemy also fears the fact that no matter how many times they have attacked us, we just keep on growing.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks Maxine. I for one will not give up. I will definatly join in on the group curse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

The discussions of sex here were of an educational sort. Of course, this is a taboo and offensive to the enemy.

Right here is so obvious- our rights are violated incessantly. Jews and their xian co-horts control everything. Your freedom of speech, religious expression and of course, their ultimate goal is the control of your thoughts.

attempting to educate the ignorant populace regarding the truth about Satanism, to expose the xianity hoax and more have met with their posts being denied or unable to add important links to their replies. They work relentlessly to shut us up and keep us down. They actively infiltrate our groups and work incessantly to destroy any personal liberties and freedomes. Though they are unable to access the members areas, they take what they can and harass our members who do post through private e-mails.

WE WILL NOT TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!!!! WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING BACK!!!! tHE WEAK WILL FALL DOWN AND LEAVE US AS WE CONTINUE ON. LET THEM.

We now have enough people to make some impact. Satan knows the infiltrator/s responsible. I will be organizing a group curse agaisnt those who are responsible for this. Everyone who values your freedom, your RIGHTS to REFUSE enemy religions and your RIGHT to express yourselves needs to participate.

The enemy fears black magick. Black magick is JUSTICE!!! These people will not stop. The enemy is relentless, but we can make damned good and sure they don't feel real well. Satan did tell me in the future there will be more hackings. We must keep fighting on. We are a serious threat as we can think for ourselves and we are not sheep. We know too much in comparison to the populace.

The enemy also fears the fact that no matter how many times they have attacked us, we just keep on growing.

<td val[/IMG]Ive been dying to let go of a little death energy.Beuatiful grey auras all around them.hahahahah

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Sat, 3/14/09, hatecrew9 <hatecrew9@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 8:22 AM

Thanks Maxine. I for one will not give up. I will definatly join in on the group curse.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

We now have enough people to make some impact. Satan knows the infiltrator/ s responsible. I will be organizing a group curse agaisnt those who are responsible for this. Everyone who values your freedom, your RIGHTS to REFUSE enemy religions and your RIGHT to express yourselves needs to participate.

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/JoyofSatan 666/

http://www.joyofsat an.org

[/TD]

Ummm....Yeah, I was just thinking--the dude who complained?--maybe his chief complaint was that his wrist developed carpal tunnel followed by his hand falling asleep and in his email he threatened to take Yahoo to court and have them pay for his medical bills and to compensate for emotional anguish due to rejection. (Not to mention that he could use the remainder of his settlement to pay for moving expenses because he is still living in his mom's basement.) o_O

Seriously though. I hope the infiltrator gets his 'just desserts'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

its not a case of hoping, he will get what he deserves, because we'll give him it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Marked One" <zonetrotter2012@... wrote:

Ummm....Yeah, I was just thinking--the dude who complained?--maybe his chief complaint was that his wrist developed carpal tunnel followed by his hand falling asleep and in his email he threatened to take Yahoo to court and have them pay for his medical bills and to compensate for emotional anguish due to rejection. (Not to mention that he could use the remainder of his settlement to pay for moving expenses because he is still living in his mom's basement.) o_O

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Cool, you sound like a strategist, how are we gonna do that ? A few days ago I signed up for Satanism Today, and without my huge transcendental agenda checked, I hardly introduced myself, my vivid career, my extensive work, I was banished and banned the following day without a single message or reaction from the group. The owner of the group is a joke, a farce. I mean, how can these pseudo Satanic offensive ignorants, complaining to Yahoo and wherever else, ignore, mistreat, "banish", or "ban" such an egregious individual as myself without even bothering to find out what my Word of the Sixth Gospel is all about ? Anyway, ... 

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:51:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

its not a case of hoping, he will get what he deserves, because we'll give him it!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Marked One" <zonetrotter2012@ ... wrote:

Ummm....Yeah, I was just thinking--the dude who complained?- -maybe his chief complaint was that his wrist developed carpal tunnel followed by his hand falling asleep and in his email he threatened to take Yahoo to court and have them pay for his medical bills and to compensate for emotional anguish due to rejection. (Not to mention that he could use the remainder of his settlement to pay for moving expenses because he is still living in his mom's basement.) o_O

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

We now have enough people to make some impact. Satan knows the infiltrator/ s responsible. I will be organizing a group curse agaisnt those who are responsible for this. Everyone who values your freedom, your RIGHTS to REFUSE enemy religions and your RIGHT to express yourselves needs to participate.

Hail Satan! Damn it sucks im new i would help todestroy the enemy and i live in Bermuda. FIGHT ON MY BREATHRN AND SISTEREN!

Though they are unable to
access the members areas, they take what they can and harass our members who do
post through private e-mails.

hmmm not exactly true because all of our members who are using grouply could be tracked down on their real names e adresses and other interrests in other groups like yahoo gmail and more
And if u under age u can go in adult yahoo groups without restrictions with grouply too
They ask nothing and give u acces

Yep, my school computer just banned the forum on the grounds of "Pornograhpy/ Adult content."

Its not suprising there using these bullshit exuses to keep people from the forums in public places. Most of the time they dont even offer a reason for the ban though, they just ban it.

-Hail Lord Satan!

<td val[/IMG]okay i must ask eventhough i know it will sound off in its way but i want to get into satanism and i have no idea where to start i live in austin texas and am looking for someone to guide me as i begin my journey and thought you might be able to put me in contact with some one who knows what they are doinging and wont take advantage of the fact that i dont know where to begin and try to use me

--- On Fri, 3/13/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 9:11 PM

[/TD]

We must stand strong and proud and never adhere to what they demand otherwise we will show weakness to our enemies and by exposing weaknesses we are giving them power to control. Fuck them ALL!
and of course...
HAIL SATAN

I am also new to all of this.
I pretty much started with the breathing excercices and learning how to get in trance.
I'm going to simply work the list from top to bottom and do what i feel is the right thing to do.
I have heard for a bunch of people here that the best place to start is on the site: joyofsatan and to just read most or all of it.
Then just start with the practices on your own tempo.

I hope that this help and otherwise i am sure that another person will respond to your call of help.

--- In [email protected], michael smiley <beall512@... wrote:

okay i must ask eventhough i know it will sound off in its way but i want to get into satanism and i have no idea where to start i live in austin texas and am looking for someone to guide me as i begin my journey and thought you might be able to put me in contact with some one who knows what they are doinging and wont take advantage of the fact that i dont know where to begin and try to use me

--- On Fri, 3/13/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...

Thank you dearly for everything you hav done maxine for if it where not for you id still be a victim to this day. i swear i fucking Despise And disgust & Hate with all of my existance the lie of mainstreem programming, and the fucking kikes and cockroaches that support the blasphemey and population control against us and the rest of humanity..I FUCKING HATE IT ALLL!... Our Curses Shall Pierce Theyre lifeforce and deplete there fucking souls.. DEATH TO THOSE FUCKING C#ckSuckers. and more power to us all!

Hail Lucifer Enki And The Gods of Duat! And We indeed Shall Triumph over the enemy in the spiritual war . CURSE Them Daily forever until they are nothing more!!!
--- In [email protected], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:

I pretty much started with the breathing excercices and learning how to get in trance.
I'm going to simply work the list from top to bottom and do what i feel is the right thing to do.
I have heard for a bunch of people here that the best place to start is on the site: joyofsatan and to just read most or all of it.

I hope that this help and otherwise i am sure that another person will respond to your call of help.

--- In [email protected], michael smiley <beall512@ wrote:

okay i must ask eventhough i know it will sound off in its way but i want to get into satanism and i have no idea where to start i live in austin texas and am looking for someone to guide me as i begin my journey and thought you might be able to put me in contact with some one who knows what they are doinging and wont take advantage of the fact that i dont know where to begin and try to use me

--- On Fri, 3/13/09, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

How come everyone is replying to a 4-year old post here?

--- In [email protected], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

Thank you dearly for everything you hav done maxine for if it where not for you id still be a victim to this day. i swear i fucking Despise And disgust & Hate with all of my existance the lie of mainstreem programming, and the fucking kikes and cockroaches that support the blasphemey and population control against us and the rest of humanity..I FUCKING HATE IT ALLL!... Our Curses Shall Pierce Theyre lifeforce and deplete there fucking souls.. DEATH TO THOSE FUCKING C#ckSuckers. and more power to us all!

Hail Lucifer Enki And The Gods of Duat! And We indeed Shall Triumph over the enemy in the spiritual war . CURSE Them Daily forever until they are nothing more!!!
--- In [email protected], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@ wrote:

not everyone. people are answering alexmercer292's post, and reading this announcement aswell i suppose

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

That's what I mean, alexmercer292's replying to a post from March 22nd 2009 by "michael smiley" and another one is replying to Maxine's which was posted on March 13th 2009

--- In [email protected], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

not everyone. people are answering alexmercer292's post, and reading this announcement aswell i suppose

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back