Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Due to our recent discussions of sex, an infiltrator notified yahoo and
complained. The main Joy of Satan e-group has been moved to the adult category.

The discussions of sex here were of an educational sort. Of course, this is a taboo and offensive to the enemy.

Right here is so obvious- our rights are violated incessantly. Jews and their xian co-horts control everything. Your freedom of speech, religious expression and of course, their ultimate goal is the control of your thoughts.

Many brothers and sisters who have been actively working the internet and
attempting to educate the ignorant populace regarding the truth about Satanism, to expose the xianity hoax and more have met with their posts being denied or unable to add important links to their replies. They work relentlessly to shut us up and keep us down. They actively infiltrate our groups and work incessantly to destroy any personal liberties and freedomes. Though they are unable to access the members areas, they take what they can and harass our members who do post through private e-mails.

WE WILL NOT TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!!!! WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING BACK!!!! tHE WEAK WILL FALL DOWN AND LEAVE US AS WE CONTINUE ON. LET THEM.

We now have enough people to make some impact. Satan knows the infiltrator/s responsible. I will be organizing a group curse agaisnt those who are responsible for this. Everyone who values your freedom, your RIGHTS to REFUSE enemy religions and your RIGHT to express yourselves needs to participate.

The enemy fears black magick. Black magick is JUSTICE!!! These people will not stop. The enemy is relentless, but we can make damned good and sure they don't feel real well. Satan did tell me in the future there will be more hackings. We must keep fighting on. We are a serious threat as we can think for ourselves and we are not sheep. We know too much in comparison to the populace.

I will be keeping both e-groups open and active. The newer one is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

Feel free to join on. Be alert for my posting of a group ritual, for next
Saturday 3/21/09. I will be including all of the JoS e-groups in on this.
The enemy also fears the fact that no matter how many times they have attacked us, we just keep on growing.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back