Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Importance of Void Meditation.

hoodedcobra666

Yes, I know this is written almost everywhere, but I have noticed many people struggle with visualization, their thoughts, have problems in communicating with the Gods, have bad thoughts over and over in their mind...And this can be easily solved. Void meditation can solve this. Its written in the JoS. Its of the most important meditations you can do. I will list some of the benefits below.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

This might seem, just too newb-ish. But you have to really pay attention here, as Void Meditation gets in the core of many things. Depending on where Mercury is placed in your chart, this can indicate weakness or power in an Area. For instance if one has Mercury in Pisces, the mind can have a tendency to wander here and there. Or if they have Gemini, the mind can wander in two or more things at one time. Thats not bad, but it should be a skill you can pull on from your life. Especially people with intense emotional natures will benefit from this. Below are some of the benefits I have had since practicing the Void meditation more. Some might not have this, but I pretty much believe anyone will.

1. Will make your memory better by improving your concetration.

2. Will make your thoughts disciplined, your head will not be wandering on its own.

3. It amplifies communication with the Gods, by handling your own thoughts back when you need to just LISTEN from the Gods. (Expecting an answer in most cases fucks up communication with the Gods)

4. Will help you on having your emotions in check and stay cool in fucked up situation.

5. Can help you handle stress.

6. While in the state of void meditation you can get answers or messages from the Gods.

7. It refreshes the mind.

8. Depending on where you turn your attention, you give this certain thing power. This can be a chakra, your 3rd eye for instance. Where your attention is pointed, the place gets empowered.

9. Helps yours workings manifest. There are times we have the "Raw" power, but the working fails because not enough unwavering concetration. The energies get scattered and there is no outcome.

10. Builds confidence, since reactions are controlled, emotional etc.

11. Helps you become better at putting yourself in instant trance.

12. Many complains as 'attacks' are just an overreactive mind or stress, both of which will be put under control with void meditation.

13. It makes you aware of your OWN thoughts.

And a lot more...If you face any problems related to these above [Almost everyone does] then it would be good to work on void meditation. You can start from like 2 minutes, and have the aim of 15 minutes. Which is very good. You can do this with music etc. Any meditation programm should have void meditation in it. Apply to this if you haven't already.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

That is really motivating, thank you High Priest!
Approximately how long (weeks, months) until a result can be felt?

Void meditation helps in focusing the mind and being able to control the thoughts in your head instead of them controlling you. So make sure you at least do it 5 minutes each day.

On Friday, April 10, 2015 12:57 PM, "'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

That depends on you, but don't stress on result's. Just do it.
On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:19 PM, forgedinblood667@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  That is really motivating, thank you High Priest!
Approximately how long (weeks, months) until a result can be felt?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back