Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

immortality

Yes. It is in fact the final goal of Satanism. We achieve immortality through completion of the magnum opus- the final working of witchcraft. You need to have your serpent fully risen before starting it though. There are things about it on the JOS website and on the groups. Do a search.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sangmancator" <sangmancator@... wrote:

is it possible? I never thought it was, but now that im with Lucifer....i dont know

I want to know what immortality means as if all the ppl (satanists and xians etc) will reincarnate forever ?

Please I want to know that and about the so called "magnum opus"

Hail Satan

We are not talking about spiritual immortality, but physical immortality. Exactly what it says, to live forever and not age or die or get any diseases.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:

I want to know what immortality means as if all the ppl (satanists and xians etc) will reincarnate forever ?

Hail Satan

Are there people immortal on earth now or not yet ? and what if a car tried to run over him or someone shot him with a bullet etc ?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

We are not talking about spiritual immortality, but physical immortality. Exactly what it says, to live forever and not age or die or get any diseases.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Read the article on Brahman Aryan and Nirvana. It should help.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:28:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: immortality

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Immortality means that one cannot die. This is not only not aging but becoming perfect, literary a God. Haven't you read the link above?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:

Are there people immortal on earth now or not yet ? and what if a car tried to run over him or someone shot him with a bullet etc ?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hail Satan

There is no link above and If you meant this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html sure I read it but It doesn't contain much information

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Immortality means that one cannot die. This is not only not aging but becoming perfect, literary a God. Haven't you read the link above?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Where is the article ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Your last response gave me a laugh..see here..Ive and still do wonder of such things but, being ascended gives you heightened ultra awareness and intuition and much vivid astral (higher multidimensional power) if per say the Immortal SS had knowledge in things such as force fields which many kinds could stop a car then they would use such, second IMMORTAL YOUNG GODLIKE PHYSICAL BODY as in even if they were hit to point of clinical death they could attempt repairing the physical body through the use of quantum mechanics shifting physical matter from other living tissue or if skilled enough mold it from raw astral particles and manifest it through ectoplasmic medium, this could be called healing through apportion perhaps for lack of better term. I have vast details of my limited yet expansive knowledge on science but the key here is EVERYTHING CAN BE LEARNED!!!! It gets to a point where (hold on to your sanity now) the shit from movies and videos games can and could be real you just wont see it because people dont need bothersome lives revealing such power as stated from the JoS site..Yes there are gods who were once mortal and it is my understanding there is technically what youd call a human now god on earth, The Deemed ANTICHRIST which has the Immortal and godlike astral abilities and works relentlessly to prepare for what you may call the (4th Reich) Which I evermore await the physical battle and or plain annihilation of our enemies in pissrael..BUT the gist of my point is there are no limits in our Path which is of knowledge and science!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN EA ENKI!!!!

On Jun 30, 2013, at 2:08 PM, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

In the groups, use the search engine.

Where is the article ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@ wrote:

Hail Satan

you mean I could be like this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dpBgq_OOHM
I think he obtained this level after more than 20 years daily practicing making the sacral chakra and the base chakra unite together to create such powerful energy manifestation.

Btw, Isn't the antichrist lives in the astral plane not here on earth ?
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jordevo Korozo <aoiveae12@... wrote:

Your last response gave me a laugh..see here..Ive and still do wonder of such things but, being ascended gives you heightened ultra awareness and intuition and much vivid astral (higher multidimensional power) if per say the Immortal SS had knowledge in things such as force fields which many kinds could stop a car then they would use such, second IMMORTAL YOUNG GODLIKE PHYSICAL BODY as in even if they were hit to point of clinical death they could attempt repairing the physical body through the use of quantum mechanics shifting physical matter from other living tissue or if skilled enough mold it from raw astral particles and manifest it through ectoplasmic medium, this could be called healing through apportion perhaps for lack of better term. I have vast details of my limited yet expansive knowledge on science but the key here is EVERYTHING CAN BE LEARNED!!!! It gets to a point where (hold on to your sanity now) the shit from movies and videos games can and could be real you just wont see it because people dont need bothersome lives revealing such power as stated from the JoS site..Yes there are gods who were once mortal and it is my understanding there is technically what youd call a human now god on earth, The Deemed ANTICHRIST which has the Immortal and godlike astral abilities and works relentlessly to prepare for what you may call the (4th Reich) Which I evermore await the physical battle and or plain annihilation of our enemies in pissrael..BUT the gist of my point is there are no limits in our Path which is of knowledge and science!!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Yes you very well can and more..The antichrist/Leader is physically immortal he would need to physically be here in order to establish the plans that be the powers of hell who are physically on another planet in Orions Belt constellation. He is however at such a high power and vibration in soul which is harmoniously linked to his nervous system that his perception and senses are as if fully emerged half and half from astral to physical. He can see someone down to the very core detail of the soul as he has these practiced responsibilities to demonstrate the new leadership he and the High Priests here have to change things. 
HAIL FATHER SATAN EA ENKI

On Jul 1, 2013, at 7:29 PM, "a.sallam19" <a.sallam19@... wrote:
  you mean I could be like this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dpBgq_OOHM
I think he obtained this level after more than 20 years daily practicing making the sacral chakra and the base chakra unite together to create such powerful energy manifestation.

Btw, Isn't the antichrist lives in the astral plane not here on earth ?
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jordevo Korozo <aoiveae12@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

When it comes to Magnum Opus person is immortal (in the physical sense (although the soul does not die)) forever? Even getting shot in the head one survives? Can someone explain to me ...?

For what I understood, we go back to the materia prima (Aksha/Aether) and we no longer can be affected by the gross elements (fire, water, air and earth) that forms this lower sphere of time. We become literary immortal in all senses. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That depends on many things. Where the bullet hit, which parts of the brain, etc. Some that get shot in the head to either die, live normally, or live completely disabled.

If your head gets decapitated, of course you'll die, but your soul will live on. There is no way to live after being decapitated (as of yet). Being immortal doesn't mean immune to such things, but you can definitely prevent and even stop them from occurring in the first place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

When it comes to Magnum Opus person is immortal (in the physical sense (although the soul does not die)) forever? Even getting shot in the head one survives?
Can someone explain to me ...?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back