Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im total newb so help me a bit, please

graba181

Hello, my name is Adam and i live in Poland
I dedicated my soul to satan yesterday, and i got few questions.
1. Are there any rules that i must follow?
2. What/who is guardian demon and how to find him or he will find me by himself?
3. I went to meditate, moreover, i could feel energy flow through my body, so i decided to clean my aura but during this i fall to sleep, however, i did not notice that...after opening my eyes i went to bathroom and my mom catch me up and told me that i was sleeping so she waked me up and then i said "i'm not sleeping i'm mediating please don't disturb me now" as usual in evening, she advised me to drink the medication where I usually drink it rly slowly because it is disgusting for me, moreover, she told me that I drank it at once and asked her to get out my room, where i'm 100% sure i was not talking with noone and i was meditaing about energy and aura cleaning....so what is going on?
4. Today at job break i meditated about enegry (again i could feel it) for 1hour where somehow time passed like 5 minutes, moreover, when i get up on my legs i had feeling like my head was above than in usual position of my body and i was dizzy, something betwen high and drunk ( i had perfect humor also) is that normal?
5. Im total newb in this and im looking for guide how to begin...becouse i dont have idea what to do

<td val[/IMG]Congrats

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Im total newb so help me a bit, please
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 4:40:35 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello, my name is Adam and i live in Poland
2. What/who is guardian demon and how to find him or he will find me by himself?
3. I went to meditate, moreover, i could feel energy flow through my body, so i decided to clean my aura but during this i fall to sleep, however, i did not notice that...after opening my eyes i went to bathroom and my mom catch me up and told me that i was sleeping so she waked me up and then i said "i'm not sleeping i'm mediating please don't disturb me now" as usual in evening, she advised me to drink the medication where I usually drink it rly slowly because it is disgusting for me, moreover, she told me that I drank it at once and asked her to get out my room, where i'm 100% sure i was not talking with noone and i was meditaing about energy and aura cleaning....so what is going on?
4. Today at job break i meditated about enegry (again i could feel it) for 1hour where somehow time passed like 5 minutes, moreover, when i get up on my legs i had feeling like my head was above than in usual position of my body and i was dizzy, something betwen high and drunk ( i had perfect humor also) is that normal?
5. Im total newb in this and im looking for guide how to begin...becouse i dont have idea what to do

[/TD]

Principals to live by for success in this path are loyality to Hell, building a direct relationship with Satan and Hell. Daily power meditation and study.  Be as wise as a Serpent, and appear harmless as a dove.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "graba181@..." <graba181@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:28:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Im total newb so help me a bit, please

<td style="font:[/IMG]Congrats

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 4:40:35 PM
<td style="font:[/IMG]   Hello, my name is Adam and i live in Poland

[/TD]

In satanism nobody guids anyone, you study and practice on your own through the jos website and this group then ask questions on what you don't understand. As for been high after meditation i don't really know about that as am new too but what i know is that everyone have defrent feelings during their meditation, the way i feel when i meditate might not be the way you feel when you meditate but falling asleep when meditating? Thats bad, you can find a way to do your meditation when you are not stressed up because i experience the same thing after working all day i became week and when meditating i fall asleep. Find a way to get reed of it.
Hail sata

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:40:35 PM GMT-0000

3. I went to meditate, moreover, i could feel energy flow through my body, so i decided to clean my aura but during this i fall to sleep, however, i did not notice that...after opening my eyes i went to bathroom and my mom catch me up and told me that i was sleeping so she waked me up and then i said "i'm not sleeping i'm mediating please don't disturb me now" as usual in evening, she advised me to drink the medication where I usually drink it rly slowly because it is disgusting for me, moreover, she told me that I drank it at once and asked her to get out my room, where i'm 100% sure i was not talking with noone and i was meditaing about energy and aura cleaning...so what is going on?

As to "rules", read HP Don's post
Guardian Demon, here's something to try: http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm
How to begin, start a meditation program, start with the basics (getting familiar with energy via 'foundation meditation' and the chakra openings), this can all be found in the meditation section of the website. I could link it to you but why don't you find it and see what else catches your eyes ;)

First off just read the JoS website. To stop the sleeping problem you should do viod meditations. You can find them under the meditations page and then under Satanic Giod Meditation. A good thing to follow the Join Helps Army Trainaing Program. That is under Join Helps Army. Also remember to open your Chankras.

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "graba181" <graba181@... wrote:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93415499/

Forgot to add - the above is www.exposingchristianity.com in Polish - enjoy :)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "graba181" <graba181@... wrote:

Czo³em krajaninie ;) Kolejny z Polski, czad! :D

Engilsh is the language here, so I'll switch to it.

1st piece of advice is ALWAYS THE SAME: study www.joyofsatan.com

And I mean STUDY, don't just read it superficially. Many newbies ask MANY questions which can be answered by simply studying JoS (Joy of Satan).

Many of the questions you have asked will be answered, and many more will appear as you carry on ^^ Of course, there are others here as well who can help you. Personal studies above all though :)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back