Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im too sensitive person

@spiritual jedi. Ref sensitive
Being overly sensitive, I  believe, comes from a *hole* in your life. A void that you subconsciously think needs filled. The meditations designed for advancement, void, chakra cleaning and spinning, AoP all help if you're on a daily schedule. Also, Ms Lydia published something to help each of us get past any negativities. How to Obliterate Your Saturn : JoyofSatan666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
You can do it!
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 8:56 PM, spiritual.jedi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Im too sensitive person, what can i do to change this?

Hello, being over sensitive can come from your natal chart and your soul.
If you have an excess of the Water element in your soul. If you lack fire and have much water this will most likely cause you to be over sensitive.
Look your natal chart maybe you have like double or triple cancer (sun/moon/ascendant) or many planets in water and lack fire element etc this kind of things I just started learning astro so I can't help on the details here. Start learning some astro if you can it's really interesting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back