Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm stupid

Laurel1

I told my mother I was Satanist out of revenge and now she won't get off my back about it. As some of you already know, I have a christian family that liked to force their religion onto people, and they believe in baptism and stupid sh*t like that. My mom thinks I summon demons (which I DON'T) and she wants to "exorcise" me or something. (whats that?) And I keep telling her I'm NOT summoning demons and I tell her what I AM doing and she keeps thinking that its all horse sh*t and she can make me do whatever she wants. Cause "by law" I'm her kid and its her decision. And I can't say I'm entitled to my beliefs and opinions. Grr, I feel so STUPID!! How do I solve this situation?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:
I told my mother I was Satanist out of revenge and now she won't get off my back about it. As some of you already know, I have a christian family that liked to force their religion onto people, and they believe in baptism and stupid sh*t like that. My mom thinks I summon demons (which I DON'T) and she wants to "exorcise" me or something. (whats that?) And I keep telling her I'm NOT summoning demons and I tell her what I AM doing and she keeps thinking that its all horse sh*t and she can make me do whatever she wants. Cause "by law" I'm her kid and its her decision. And I can't say I'm entitled to my beliefs and opinions. Grr, I feel so STUPID!! How do I solve this situation?
if you want to get drastic show her some exorcisms that went wrong leading to death or other very bad resolutions. or teach her more of satanism probably leaving out the anti christiaan things, teach her of the sumerians and their religion maybe she will let up a little. and show her other non satanist or non christian sites where people do the same things. as well teach her of how the bible talks of using which craft. maybe some other things to do but can't think of them. approach it rationaly and be sincere to her feelings she will soon let it go. if she cares for you at all, which it sounds like she does.

It could be worse...u could have no way of talking to the egroup and no future if it happened ...like me lol anyway. Ask father for help and exorcisms are theyre gay...banishing rituals of posession its stupid. It wouldnt keep u away from father..not atleast until YOU turn ur back on him. So dnt worry, when ur free do a hex on her...not to kill but just real justice for the gay xian stuff hope i helped

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, Jan 2, 2010 01:06 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I'm stupid

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:
Exorcism was used because it was thought that if a person was sick, a demon was lodged into their body and was needed to be pushed out by the spirit of jesus and all that other good nonsense. So I probably know what u want at this point.
The remainder of the time your living with ur mom you should try to make at easy possible.for you and her. You probably don't want her to bother you about satanism and if she does (which I know my mom did at one point) sit there and basically
Talk shit about something you take seriously. So I tell you what. Don't say anything about satanism at all to her. Because she's probably not going to understand. Apologize to her and tell her that your not doing anythign with demons and that you
Didn't mean to scare her because ( she probably scared out of her mind) tell her that you didn't mean to scare her or hurt her and that you love her. Because you do?
And don't worry if they try and make you do christian things. If you don't mean it while your doing it , it doesn't count.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back