Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im sorry to say this but what will become of us satanist?

gianni062991

i think when we pass away.i have a feeling that outsiders will live in our homes being curious to know what we have hiding our satanic books CD'S and other sorts of things.were suppose to act fast and live close to one another. im referring this to live in different houses and building apartments close to one another get to know one another get to also know ourselves.this what im writing is something for people to do to live together to and watch for ourselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
i think when we pass away.i have a feeling that outsiders will live in our homes being curious to know what we have hiding our satanic books CD'S and other sorts of things.were suppose to act fast and live close to one another. im referring this to live in different houses and building apartments close to one another get to know one another get to also know ourselves.this what im writing is something for people to do to live together to and watch for ourselves.
Do not worry so much.

The Xian thoughtform is dying. Our continued combined rituals have weakened it immensely.

It will die out.

As all other religions will, eventually.

Just wait, meditate to extend yourself spiritually, andachieve godhead, laughing at the silly xians, islamics, and others.

do you mean like, create a Satanic Community?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:02:28 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] im sorry to say this but what will become of us satanist?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
k i can understand what ur thinking dude but i think ur going and making it a bit to dramatic srry but its like ur trying to force this idea of urs or it seems so, 1st i think u might be going a bit to far in the thought of it k lighten up a bit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back