Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm scared with myself

juliavanti

Hello friends
I'm very confused about my roots and I fear it can ruin everything in my life. My dad is Italian, but my mom (that's a Breuer) can be a Jew. I hope you'll not judge me, cause it's out of my control and I just need some help.
I really don't feel myself as an enemy of Satan, since I was a child I hated everything about the Xians and their god. I did the dedication ritual and I felt like everything was ok, but now I'm confused and sad.
I found in the spiritual Satanism the reason to live, and I can't believe that a dirty alien DNA would ruin everything. I did some of the meditations and RTRs, but if Satan rejected me, it all could be in vain? I can feel the SS changed my life and soul, but if I have Jewish roots, how can it be possible?
I'll be grate if someone help me.
Hail Satan!

Enemy entities are desperate to scare people away from Satan and can cause negative thoughts, depression, anxiety, knock on the walls, and do anything else to try and scare you away from Satan and empowering yourself. The "Am I a jew" attack is very common. The fact that you are here and are worried about possibly being jewish indicates you are not jewish. Jews are a hive mind and are cosmic enemies of Satan. They know what they are. The name Satan is enough to make a jew choke and panic. Here is a fast test to determine if you are jeiwsh or not. Say Satan's name ten or twenty times. If you didn't poop yourself in fear, congratulations, you are not jewish.

Satanic FAQs
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16814.html

Av been in satanism for over a year.. The problem is that I av been trying to open my third eye.. It aint working?

Thanks for the help brother! I never had any negative thoughts about Satan and I've been always connected with the Egyptian culture. I was just scared cause I read about the enemies of Satan and, perhaps, I misunderstood it.
HS!

True jews, if they do the dedication ritual will die. Since you did it without any harm done to you proves that Satan accepted you

This made me laugh.  That would be a giant shit mess to clean up, diapers to throw away if an entire crowd shit themselves.  Honestly though, it isnt just jews but really there are alot of indoctrinated out there that are afraid of demons in general.  Ontop of this, a demon that is called into this world with an above normal amount of energy, an energy of its type and strength manifested into the physical would cause greater reactions... ... ... to many people. Surely there is a much better test than this?

On Jul 19, 2017, at 1:00 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Enemy entities are desperate to scare people away from Satan and can cause negative thoughts, depression, anxiety, knock on the walls, and do anything else to try and scare you away from Satan and empowering yourself. The "Am I a jew" attack is very common. The fact that you are here and are worried about possibly being jewish indicates you are not jewish. Jews are a hive mind and are cosmic enemies of Satan. They know what they are. The name Satan is enough to make a jew choke and panic. Here is a fast test to determine if you are jeiwsh or not. Say Satan's name ten or twenty times. If you didn't poop yourself in fear, congratulations, you are not jewish.

Satanic FAQs
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16814.html

It isn't 'just' jews? The jews are the problem!! 
People are afraid of Demons because they have been indoctrinated, yes. But we don't 'call into our world' Demons. This thinking of our Gods smacks of the alien jew. A Demon is 'called into this world'. The Demons are here with us; they love us and protect us. they are our Kin, our Gods. We don't 'call' them into this world. Like they are some sort of alien thing. OOOOh. it would cause reactions....would it, indeed? 
A jew wouldn't DO the Dedication Ritual. Because they are against everything that Satan stands for. They wouldn't 'die' for doing it; they simply would NOT do it.
I'm sorry, but if you have jewish DNA then you are NOT accepted. Satan abhors the jew. If you did the dedication ritual Julia, then maybe, just maybe you aren't a jew. DNA results can lie. its whats in your heart and soul that matters. If you love Satan and want to be with Him, then just go with that; do the RTR's and fight for Him.

Greetings,
Let me ease your worries with a story. The other day I had a talk with Satan (standard ritual) and while I cannot remember what I talked about specifically outside a few things, I remember this bit. I am self deprivating. I hold myself to a pretty decent standard that I often do not live up to (never morally or principally. That I never sherk from). As I am thanking them for their patients with me, I could hear a tiny incination in my head telling me that I was wrong, and correcting what I had said three times.

Our gods and goddesses are very patient, loving, and understanding. If you are dedicated, Satan has most likely accepted you. Do not worry about the whole Jew thing. Many annunaki have wed Greys. Even if true, if you work for Satan you are one of his ilk. His family.

No, a kike will NOT die (regretably). This is what AngryShaman made up, but I've heard about one kikes actually doing the dedication - sadly, it didn't die :(

---In [email protected], <desert392@... wrote :

True jews, if they do the dedication ritual will die. Since you did it without any harm done to you proves that Satan accepted you

Hi alekyalex
Maybe you can try something else. I didn't opened my third eye yet, because I don't have enough time alone to do the exercise correctly, but I found an alternative way to awake my pineal gland (it's important to remember we all are individuals, but I think there's no problem on trying). Try to breathe white-gold energy into your head and "exhale" it by the third eye. It's easy to know that your pineal gland is awakening, you'll hear a type of buzz inside your head.
And the most important, if you feel something wrong on doing the above, don't do it, ok.
I hope it can help you!
Hail Satan

"It aint working"  might be the problem.   If you tell yourself it's not working then tell other people, that's double negative psyche! Just don't give up and follow the directions, it will work.
  HAIL SATAN!

Hello Brothers and Sisters
I'm really grateful for the answers, it helped me to figure out the truth (even there's some differences between the informations). I've been reading a lot about Jewish people, their ideologies and arrogance in any way. I figured out that I just can't be one of them, cause I abhor them. And even if I could have de DNA, I would neglect myself and keep fighting for Satan and humanity's advancement. However, I just can't agree with anything these monsters are doing and I'll keep on Satan's side, like I've always been.
I'm happy on being with you, brothers and sisters.
Hail Satan!

Sadly the angels tend to use young inexperienced souls to do their brainwashing. Leaving them in a vicious cycle of spreading misinformation, death and then rebirth once more. Yet you still keep an open mind. Your soul is much older and much more resilient. Seems you have been accepted. 
Remember, when doing a dedication ritual, it is what is in your heart that counts. Not what heritage your mortal shell had. If you believe that the way to go is to live among us and fight the angels, he will be more than happy to accept you among our ranks.
If the opposite were to happen and you came to cause trouble, well, you would likely die.
Again, from what I see, you have been accepted! Keep fighting and stop worrying about your mortal heritage. Do what you can to stop these pathetic angels from spreading their lies and fight in the great war. This is our last chance to finally let it be known that we own this land, these are OUR people (obviously I am talking about those who follow us, not the brainwashed, muslims, xtians and jews) and we will NOT let it be given up so easily!

@.... ref not working
 So true! HPS MD stated many times within the jos website that the enemy would attack her. Try to have her quit. *It's not working* is only one of the many things the enemy tried to put into her mind. Where would we all be if she listened?!?
HPs and advanced SS have said plenty of times, when the enemy tries to have you give up... Don't! The enemy is feeling threatened! 
Do a cleaning on your aura and chakras. Increase your AoP. Bind the enemy. Do a clearing of your Saturn.
Don't stand for the enemies lies!
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18161.htmlReturning curses part 1http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htmReturning curses part 2http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ex ... _Audio.htmExposing xanityhttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/post83736.html#p83736Other how to linkshttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15507.htmlClearing our Saturnhttps://josministries.prophpbb.com/post97475.htmlAoPs by Lydiahttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/post92979.html#p92979Healing psychological damage
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:40 PM, fire.fiber@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   "It aint working"  might be the problem.   If you tell yourself it's not working then tell other people, that's double negative psyche! Just don't give up and follow the directions, it will work.
  HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back