Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i'm realy pissed off!!!

okay i am in the fucking.... mood... to do a lot of spiritual warfare as of late but every time i want to i'm not sure who to attack. tthere was a list on maxines sight in the swp section with photos and etc. i would like to find that again. does anyone know where or what happen to it and how i can find it? Or can someone help me find a list another pherhaps? The sooner we rid the skum the sooner the barior will loosen up and the sooner we can come closer to taking our true form in god head... not only do we have to advance ourselves we need to destroy all the negative bull shit that is surrounding battle ground earth. if there is to much we cannot function fully at our best... does anyone understand?

hail satan

Dude,try placing a curse of dissension on the nearest church.Dissension is easiest for me to conjure when I channel my will through a piece of onyx.Onyx is ruled by Pluto and Saturn.When I was a teenager I cursed a popular local public christian youthgroup and shortly after that I watched them begin to unwravel.It is my opinion that to have no grief nor sympathy for those who oppose Satan is plays an important part in infernal virtue.Sieg Heil:to those who are activel fighting the enemy.Hai Satan!..............shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:
okay i am in the fucking.... mood... to do a lot of spiritual warfare as of late but every time i want to i'm not sure who to attack. tthere was a list on maxines sight in the swp section with photos and etc. i would like to find that again. does anyone know where or what happen to it and how i can find it? Or can someone help me find a list another pherhaps? The sooner we rid the skum the sooner the barior will loosen up and the sooner we can come closer to taking our true form in god head... not only do we have to advance ourselves we need to destroy all the negative bull shit that is surrounding battle ground earth. if there is to much we cannot function fully at our best... does anyone understand?

hail satan

www.google.com

Images, Photos, Videos, References, Websites....

...damn it just keeps giving.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back