Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new...

Felipe Amaral

Hi there, i'm not in satanism (yet, i think) and I don't know much about it too, I've lost my way of spiritual life and I began to believing in nothing for some time. Now I'm starting to feel that this is the right way but i have no knowledge about satanism and it would be very pleasant if you respond me. What i need to know? How and where can I start? I'm lost in this fucking world and in need to follow something to continue living. I start reading some texts in Joy of Satan but i need to know the more important things before to go deep later... Thanks since now... (sorry if the text has errors, i'm from Brazil and a little rusty at english).

Welcome friend! First you need to dedicate your soul to Lucifer: How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] All of the instructions are on the page. 
Next you need to start meditation Satanic Meditation
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Start on the beginning section. you should meditate regularly to gain power!
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:05 PM, "Felipe Amaral fe_lipestig@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi there, i'm not in satanism (yet, i think) and I don't know much about it too, I've lost my way of spiritual life and I began to believing in nothing for some time. Now I'm starting to feel that this is the right way but i have no knowledge about satanism and it would be very pleasant if you respond me. What i need to know? How and where can I start? I'm lost in this fucking world and in need to follow something to continue living. I start reading some texts in Joy of Satan but i need to know the more important things before to go deep later... Thanks since now... (sorry if the text has errors, i'm from Brazil and a little rusty at english).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back