Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new

WWW.JOYOFSATAN.COM[/B] A BASIC OVERVIEW OF THE WEBSITE

*SERMONS*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... RMONS.html

*SATAN*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

*THE ORIGINS OF SATANISM*
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins.html
****************************************************************************************************************
POWER MEDITATION STARTER PROGRAM

*SATANIC VOID MEDITATION*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

*BREATHING EXERCISE FOR SATANIST*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html

*THE MOST IMPORTANT FOUNDATION MEDITATION*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

*HOW TO GO INTO A DEEP TRANCE*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html

*OPENING CHAKRAS*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Customize the meditation program to fit your need. Just keep in mind that you atleast want to perfom the energy breathing, void meditation, trance, and one of you chakra meditations everyday.
So this means that if you dont have the time to do all the above, you need to atleat make time to open your chakras, energy breathing, void meditation, and trance. Trance is important as some meditation will require you to enter into at the very least a light trance state.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Psychic_Centers.html
http://www.666blacksun.com/Clairvoyance_Points.html
Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

- BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 1:37:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm new

Anyone willing to "show me around"?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Yes all short-sighted goals have this problem. If you become a God you can bring a lot of money (money won't matter anyway if you become a God), but you can't become a God just by having a lot of money. You'll just die and reincarnate like everyone else and all money you had will go to someone else, you won't even enjoy it for a long time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Being wealthy doesn't even compare with reaching Godhood.You can keep your money,I just want to be a God.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 10:39 AM

Well I'm new I'm jus trying to learn how to get wealthy

I am new also. I am looking for knowledge.

My soul for Satan!!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I'm new

Being wealthy doesn't even compare with reaching Godhood.You can keep your money,I just want to be a God.
Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]joyofsatan.org all the knowledge you could want.But the catch is you have to read it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 5:04:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am new also. I am looking for knowledge.

My soul for Satan!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

There is a wealth of knowledge here and that is what I seek. I have been reading the Satanic Bible to start with.
I feel compelled to know and learn this knowledge. Is that because something is working through me?

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "carla_luoto@..." <carla_luoto@...
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 8:56 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG] joyofsatan.org all the knowledge you could want.But the catch is you have to read it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 5:04:51 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I am new also. I am looking for knowledge.

My soul for Satan!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

Read www.joyofsatan.org
Do the spiritual warfare training program so you can start empowering yourself and you can help fight Satan's enemies. You can always study the site, the sermons, and the sister sites. There is a lot you can do. And Welcome to the Group!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2012, at 6:30 PM, "christakacs99" <christakacs99@... wrote:

Is there anything I can do

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Welcome!Study JoS,start a Power Meditation Program,dedicate your soul to Satan,and as you get more powerful you can fight in the battle with us. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:30 PM

Is there anything I can do

Hi, Since i joined Joyofsatan, things seems to work well with me. I
see alot of things hapening like i wished to hapen. And all i gat to
say is Thanks to Sata the real creater. I was brought up from
christian family. But coz i am grown enoug to make my decisions, I'm
chosing to follow Satan which i believe to be the right way for me.
Nobody knows this not even my wife who believe in christianity. I
havent hate someone that much but with this, is extreemly. My aunt is
so heartless and a bigoo mouth of teoling her friends and villagers
lies about other people. I once quaraled with my wife and she came to
separate us. But the worst thing she did was toi hold a hammer trying
to hit me with it. And i protected myself. Thats when she pulled my am
rying to bite me but she wasen't successful.
That day was horrible. She told my mum that i wanted to hit my wife
with the ihummer. All the storries which are lies about me are now all
over the village.
If only i can get how to punish her...
Please help me with how to deal with her as i wish. Hail Satan, Hail
the real God.

My name is Ayako and I'm an atheist who is a beginner witch. I was just wondering about the Demon summoning if they won't harm anyone and if they know what a Faustian Contract is? That is all.

These are enemy lies and slander. I encourage you to read the JoS site, http://www.joyofsatan.org to see what true Spiritual Satanism (which is a positive religion) is about. Also read this rule of the group and absorb it:

"4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another. "

The reason I mentioning it is because both of your question assume that our Gods are "evil" and either want to steal souls or attack people for no reason. That's what the enemy beings who are behind christinsanity do to scare people away from the occult and back to christinsanity and other enemy hoaxes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suicidalscreamers@..." <suicidalscreamers@... wrote:

My name is Ayako and I'm an atheist who is a beginner witch. I was just wondering about the Demon summoning if they won't harm anyone and if they know what a Faustian Contract is? That is all.

Hey, I've been having some really weird stuff happening to me recently and I was wondering if I could find some answers here. I'm the same person as kittykat I didn't realize I had two yahoo accounts.

I am currently a Christian. I am 13 and since I cannot choose my religion till high school im stuck with that. I have never believed in Jesus or any of the stories. I also think that Christians are very strict hateful and they are not what they say they are. I am actually a lesbian and I have been told I am going to hell because I am. I don't see why this is a big deal. Either way I hate God and he hates me.I have been looking into this and I think Satanism is a great thing and I should become part of it. 

Actually you can choose your religion inside yourself, and you're not a christian/xian. I think you misunderstood what a xian is: Its someone who really believes in the enemy hoax with his own free will. Not one who just claims so to other people. You can actually be a full Spiritual Satanist and claim to be a xian to outsiders. That's pretty common with most people living with xian parents and what Satan advises us to do in the Al-Jilwah:to not mention anything about Satan or Satanism to outsiders because it's dangerous for you. Or you can even say you're an atheist or whatever and be a Spiritual Satanist.
 So, you shouldn't really identify as a xian at all here, because you aren't. Only just use this as a lie to outsiders who might get upset. 
Anyway read the main site fully:
Joy of Satan  There's a dedication ritual there too, but make sure you read everything there first to understand it fully before practicing anything. It could help if you read it twice too because you may miss something in your first reading.

As you probably know. Homosexuality is accepted in spiritual satanism because it is NATURAL. Christianity is anti life and its obviously it is about humanity's destruction. Your interest here is a good thing. Please ask you questions here and also please READ the entire joyofsatan website because this is where the basis of your satanic knowledge is. Welcome :) I responded to your other post concerning how to dedicate yourself to Father Satan/Enki. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:17 AM, "alast908@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am currently a Christian. I am 13 and since I cannot choose my religion till high school im stuck with that. I have never believed in Jesus or any of the stories. I also think that Christians are very strict hateful and they are not what they say they are. I am actually a lesbian and I have been told I am going to hell because I am. I don't see why this is a big deal. Either way I hate God and he hates me.I have been looking into this and I think Satanism is a great thing and I should become part of it. 

Never be open about being a satanist though. This will only create severe problems for you. Please learn to have patience. Satanism is a journey and takes time, you learn as you go. Hide who you are from people and your life will go smooth. Until you are 18 you are not free, honestly just pretend to be a Christian. Once you are 18 then you claim to be an atheist or pagan, preferably once you have your own place and are no longer living with your parents. Many here wish they would have taken this route. 
  Delete your history constantly. Read everything (which will take a while, enjoy the journey) on these websites.
  Joy of Satan
  Exposing Christianity

Thank u. And yes I saw your other reply. And also my friend asked about my religion and I told them I was currently Christian but heading towards satanism because I don't believe the bible crap the the church is really rude about certain things. She got mad and told some others so right now I am an outcast. I am really worried that my grandparents (my legal guardians) will find out and force me to stay Christian forever. Any tips on what I should do in this situation? Much appreciated thank u

No problem, relax. If your parents or grandparents or whoever else find you're a Satanist, just calmly tell them you were a Satanist but you converted back to christinsanity again. It's really easy :) Remember, if you have a personal risk of your parents finding out and kicking you out of your home or anything like that, then it's OKAY to lie to them.
Just be sure to cover up your tracks again and don't tell anybody you're a Spiritual Satanist again nor anything relating to Satan or Satanism. Satan actually advises us to do exact that same thing, to hide it.
Also, they CAN'T force you to stay a xian forever. As I told you before, what you really believe in is what you really are. Nobody can force you anything that has to do with your mind and thinking and ideas. Because Spiritual Satanism is something in your mind, and no common people can read it. Spiritual Satanism isn't something you must show to other people, but something you can keep it to yourself. To practice things here all you need is your mind and body, nothing more. Doing power meditations, rituals in your Astral temple (which is a place you create in your imagination) are something nobody can see you're doing because all these are inside your mind :) Really, what can your grandparents tell you to "force" you? "Don't think or pray to Satan or do power meditations"?? LOL. Of course not, they can't even read your mind to see if you are doing these inside your mind or not!

Your grandparents cannot FORCE you to be a Christian.  The best thing to do since you are still young is to pretend that you are not a satanist. But make sure you do meditation and practice advancing yourself. Try to keep being a satanist a secret because obviously this can cause trouble. Silence is golden. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:29 AM, "alast908@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank u. And yes I saw your other reply. And also my friend asked about my religion and I told them I was currently Christian but heading towards satanism because I don't believe the bible crap the the church is really rude about certain things. She got mad and told some others so right now I am an outcast. I am really worried that my grandparents (my legal guardians) will find out and force me to stay Christian forever. Any tips on what I should do in this situation? Much appreciated thank u

Hm.. judging from your last post about going either atheist, or Satanist, I think you need to be absolutely sure you WANT to be a Satanist. It's not a trip to disneyland.

This is real work. And, I don't mean to be mean, I just mean to be factual. I thought about it, and studied the JoS for over a year before Dedicating. Although, you don't need to do what I did. Don't get me wrong, it's also fun, and laughs. I would tell no one about this even if to vent hatred/anger to get them away from you. Could get dangerous as pedo.. erhm I mean catholics are violently against anything which isn't communism, which is what xianity is.

If you wanna be a lesbian it's your choice, live it, love it. It probably IS you not just some fancy. Life is meant to be lived. Xianity is an anti-life manifesto from jews to enslave Gentiles and tell us who and what to  be, all the while keeping the truth of our origins hidden from us intentionally. I actually originally left xianity because I on some level realized it was communism as I couldn't do what "I" wanted ever really, what I liked doing wasn't in the fashion of communism. I was actually somewhat into Paganism and have kinda been since I was a kid. Although due to bad circumstances I never got to realize this until a couple of months ago. Also know this, Spiritual Satanism is based on power meditation, and serving Father Satan. It is the True and only Religion of Light that Father Satan gave to us as our birth rite. Xianity is filled with the most vile scum who never get punished on the planet. Murder, pedophilia, drug rings, prostitution rings usually involving children, KGB style torturing of innocent people, government killings/contract killings, pro-communists where no one but the jew lives healthy etc..

The hate you experience is only a small side affect of their total insanity. Do what you must to keep your life going, and keep everything secret. You're welcome here so long as you follow the rules. 

This goes along with the old saying fake it till you make it, or the one I prefer smile and guile.

Play along with their communist dictation. If you play along you won't raise any eyebrows. I'm not saying do exactly as they say. I'm saying feed them 'what' they want. Then in private do what you want.

Hello everyone I'm new here i don't even understand what's going on in this group i hope i posted this in the right place an I'm hoping that i should not say something that i will regret. . Well that's not a point. . The thing is I've been obsessed with darkness and evil since at the early age I'm on my 20s right now.. i want to worship statan i don't how and where i spent most of my time gathering information about how satan operates but it's not good enough its been years now I've been trying to worship him but i lack information and i stay in a small town i don't know if i can find the satanic church despite all that i am ready to travel the world and serve the devil anyone who can please help please? I love Satanism with all my heart people call me a witch i don't know why but i have never performed any witchcraft activity on anyone that's when i started being obsessed with it.

Hi Izlilo, and welcome to the group.
Have you read Joy of Satan
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

True Satanism is NOT about evil and darkness. It is xianity that is evil and full of darkness.
Please give the above site a careful and thorough read. It will answer any questions you have and dispel any confusion about Satan and Satanism you may have.
Hail Satan.
On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 6:54:46 a.m. EDT, lzlilo@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone I'm new here i don't even understand what's going on in this group i hope i posted this in the right place an I'm hoping that i should not say something that i will regret. . Well that's not a point. . The thing is I've been obsessed with darkness and evil since at the early age I'm on my 20s right now.. i want to worship statan i don't how and where i spent most of my time gathering information about how satan operates but it's not good enough its been years now I've been trying to worship him but i lack information and i stay in a small town i don't know if i can find the satanic church despite all that i am ready to travel the world and serve the devil anyone who can please help please? I love Satanism with all my heart people call me a witch i don't know why but i have never performed any witchcraft activity on anyone that's when i started being obsessed with it.

Read joyofsatan.org if you have any further questions either search the website or ask them here.

I've read the entire website. And I am ready to do the Satanic ritual. I tried doing it but I failed twice. I just can't get to make my finger bleed. I tried a knife, I made weird cut makes on my index finger but no blood. 2nd time I tried with a compass, first I sterilized the compass and then I tried it. And even after putting the needle in multiple places on my finger. No blood comes out. I'm so fed up. Can I just bite my left index finger nail? and make it bleed, and use that blood? I mean Its still blood. Can I do this? Please reply fast.

What you have to understand is the ritual is somewhat a test of character to prove your dedication and it is a way of officially renouncing your past allegiences with enemy religions. If drawing blood proves to be severely challenging then you need to remember that the blood is only a formality. As long as your intentions are true and genuine, Satan will accept the ritual. Blood and candles are just formalities
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 12:56 PM tonybhag94@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've read the entire website. And I am ready to do the Satanic ritual. I tried doing it but I failed twice. I just can't get to make my finger bleed. I tried a knife, I made weird cut makes on my index finger but no blood. 2nd time I tried with a compass, first I sterilized the compass and then I tried it. And even after putting the needle in multiple places on my finger. No blood comes out. I'm so fed up.. Can I just bite my left index finger nail? and make it bleed, and use that blood? I mean Its still blood. Can I do this? Please reply fast.

Attachments :
<ol>sterile-needle-.jpg</ol>
HiWatch the video through the link:  MedMira Test Procedure Fingerstick WB Collection , and use a sterile needle. It will go easier than you think. 
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan. 
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 11:02:46 PM GMT, Monsieur Fred fredisgay72@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

What you have to understand is the ritual is somewhat a test of character to prove your dedication and it is a way of officially renouncing your past allegiences with enemy religions. If drawing blood proves to be severely challenging then you need to remember that the blood is only a formality. As long as your intentions are true and genuine, Satan will accept the ritual. Blood and candles are just formalities
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 12:56 PM tonybhag94@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've read the entire website.. And I am ready to do the Satanic ritual. I tried doing it but I failed twice. I just can't get to make my finger bleed. I tried a knife, I made weird cut makes on my index finger but no blood. 2nd time I tried with a compass, first I sterilized the compass and then I tried it. And even after putting the needle in multiple places on my finger. No blood comes out. I'm so fed up.. Can I just bite my left index finger nail? and make it bleed, and use that blood? I mean Its still blood. Can I do this? Please reply fast.

Hello
Excuse me
Please help me
I really need help
I have a very big problem and very hard and very complicated
I need to very powerful magic spells and very strong
I haven't much time
My situation is very much in crisis And very dangerous
I really need help
But
I can pay all cost after seeing result

Who Can help me ?????

Don't offer money for other people's services here unless they are legitimate (we have some astrologers in the group who offer services you can pay for.)
Some scumbag charlatan scammer may take you up on your offer and bleed you dry of money while accomplishing absolutely NOTHING for you.
You have a problem? Take care of it yourself. If it's something out of your hands and out of your control, and you have already done everything in your power to take care of it, then ask Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess for help.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
On Sunday, September 9, 2018, 3:20:06 p.m. EDT, jackroso89@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello
Excuse me
Please help me
I really need help
I have a very big problem and very hard and very complicated
I need to very powerful magic spells and very strong
I haven't much time
My situation is very much in crisis And very dangerous
I really need help
But
I can pay all cost after seeing result

Who Can help me ?????

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back