Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im new

zeroisforsatan12

hey im new i just joined and im glad there is a satan group i want to become one with the demons and satan himself please teach me your wisdom

<td val[/IMG]your welcome

--- On Sat, 7/31/10, zeroisforsatan12 <stephen1221993@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] im new
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 12:40 AM

hey im new i just joined and im glad there is a satan group i want to become one with the demons and satan himself please teach me your wisdom
[/TD]

im new if any1 can help me my cell number 0725456809 and my mxit num 0767518737 pls help me

What on earth are you doing putting your cell phone numbers up here!!!!!! dont do that!!! read the joyofsatan website!!!!

Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 9:43:11 AM

im new if any1 can help me my cell number 0725456809 and my mxit num 0767518737 pls help me

<td val[/IMG]
Do you live in the U.S
--- On Sun, 4/10/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] im new
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 1:14 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]Read th[/IMG] www.joyofsatan.org/
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 4/9/11, symptom5 <symptom5@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 1:43 PM

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes Alabama you?

--- On Sun, 4/10/11, Coreya Harris <coreya.harris@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 1:38 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]
Do you live in the U.S
--- On Sun, 4/10/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 1:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]Read th[/IMG] www.joyofsatan.org/
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 4/9/11, symptom5 <symptom5@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 1:43 PM

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

i'm new to this and would like to talk to members who have been practicing and know exactly what to do. this day and age its hard to just read something on the internet and believe it. i have read your website in its entirety and understand it takes time to become powerful but i would like to talk with someone and hear their personal experience with Satan. im very interested in learning about Satan and excited to spread his teachings to others.

The best way to learn is from your personal experiences and practices, not others. You shouldn't try to get all the "spoilers" from others like HP Mac Friday says. Nobody said that you can read something on the internet and believe, you don't have, instead you can practice it and study and do your research on your own and see if it works. Others' experiences don't matter, only yours because tey are completely individual. That's the mistake many people do, they want to listen to what others say and they take them as granted and when the same thing don't happens to them they get dissapointed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <deitrick_dan@... wrote:

i'm new to this and would like to talk to members who have been practicing and know exactly what to do. this day and age its hard to just read something on the internet and believe it. i have read your website in its entirety and understand it takes time to become powerful but i would like to talk with someone and hear their personal experience with Satan. im very interested in learning about Satan and excited to spread his teachings to others.

Not to mention that you should be grateful that you can read the site for free, not bash it as you did. Normally knowledge like that on the site cost a subscription and thousands of dollars in books and you can read all that for free in a site instead. It's no different than reading a book, the only difference is published books are censored and you can only see permissible opinions only in a book, not everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I also don't understand what's your problem with the site, it is written by an experienced person and does have that person's and many other's experiences. Sites are written by people too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <deitrick_dan@ wrote:

Asking people to contact you privately about that is even worse, because there're lots of delusional infiltrators here who think they are vampire gods or something and/or sympathize/support the filthy kikes. We're not the only ones here. The moderators do a good job to remove those delusional and pro-kike posts so they don't appear, but it doesn't mean these people are not here. Of course there are many types of infiltrators, these is just an example. Normal members rarely contact new people privately, so if you want to ask something or learn about something you should do it in public here.

Actually that's what is recommended to do, to start practicing power meditations and other things of your choice (don't summon a God if you are not dedicated or not experienced in power meditation though) and ask about everything you don't understand or any problems you have when practicing here. You'll receive plenty of help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

The best way to learn is from your personal experiences and practices, not others. You shouldn't try to get all the "spoilers" from others like HP Mac Friday says. Nobody said that you can read something on the internet and believe, you don't have, instead you can practice it and study and do your research on your own and see if it works. Others' experiences don't matter, only yours because tey are completely individual. That's the mistake many people do, they want to listen to what others say and they take them as granted and when the same thing don't happens to them they get dissapointed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <deitrick_dan@ wrote:

also, you can't read a book in the dark.

Not to mention that you should be grateful that you can read the site for free, not bash it as you did. Normally knowledge like that on the site cost a subscription and thousands of dollars in books and you can read all that for free in a site instead. It's no different than reading a book, the only difference is published books are censored and you can only see permissible opinions only in a book, not everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

I also don't understand what's your problem with the site, it is written by an experienced person and does have that person's and many other's experiences. Sites are written by people too.

You can read it in the dark if it's a Braille book :)Also, you can't really read a site in the dark, I mean complete darkness without the light of your computer's screen. You're cheating with the computer's screen, it's like having a flashlight.

But it pisses me off when people say "oh it's just a site". A site with info is like a book, and in some cases much better than a book and completely free. They act like it's computer generated by a bot and not written by a real person with experience or something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:

also, you can't read a book in the dark.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! @ diznit-- wonderful answers u post, i also want to add that i am with JoS quite a long time and still have not read the "entire" site and corresponding links, not to mention all new knowledge that becomes available constantly--as this person states they read entire site. Also may i say--you should then read some of the sermons, most recently one by HP Mac, that might answer some questions for you--called "don't be a fence hopper" if you truly study and put into use what u have learned you will understand.88/888

i need a mentor in proper meditation some one to help me get closer to satan and unlock my mind

<td val[/IMG]Just do what I did and read joyofsatan.com and start opening your chakras and put together a simple power meditation program and do it every day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: im new
Sent: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 3:25:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   No, you do not need a mentor.

joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jack_colyer" <jack_colyer@... wrote:

i need a mentor in proper meditation some one to help me get closer to satan and unlock my mind
[/TD]

read the jos site and group messages as often as possible.
dedicate
read jos site and group messages some more
and work on opening 3rd eye or at least that's what they told me after i dedicated.
well that and work on meditation such as power meditation.
i am trying to work on flame meditation myself and better myself in it.
they say you can do that with electric flameless candles or regular candles so i am in luck with keeping this in mind,

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: im new

<td style="font:[/IMG]Just do what I did and read joyofsatan.com and start opening your chakras and put together a simple power meditation program and do it every day.

Sent: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 3:25:06 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   No, you do not need a mentor.

joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jack_colyer" <jack_colyer@... wrote:

[/TD]

hi Im new to all this just trying to find and connect to others so I can finally stop feeling so alone....

<td val[/IMG]Glad you found us now read the site as much as you can and start a simple meditation program.Then dedicate to Satan when you feel you are ready.

Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 5:01:02 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
hi Im new to all this just trying to find and connect to others so I can finally stop feeling so alone....

[/TD]

Thank you I will.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "eann_gandara@..." <eann_gandara@...
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:10 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Glad you found us now read the site as much as you can and start a simple meditation program.Then dedicate to Satan when you feel you are ready.

Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 5:01:02 AM
<td style="font:[/IMG]  

[/TD]

Hello everyone I'm new to this group however I found the Joy of Satan website about five years ago and began learning until personal issues caused me to lose contact with the site.I've only just moments ago managed to stumble across it again which is amazing and am looking forward to continuing my education. I just also wanted to make sure this group and all others are still active so if someone could let me know that would be great thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeroisforsatan12" <stephen1221993@... wrote:

You are welcom.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:02:46 PM GMT-0000

Hello everyone I'm new to this group however I found the Joy of Satan website about five years ago and began learning until personal issues caused me to lose contact with the site.I've only just moments ago managed to stumble across it again which is amazing and am looking forward to continuing my education. I just also wanted to make sure this group and all others are still active so if someone could let me know that would be great thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeroisforsatan12" <stephen1221993@.. wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Glad your back.

Sent: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 4:02:46 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello everyone I'm new to this group however I found the Joy of Satan website about five years ago and began learning until personal issues caused me to lose contact with the site.I've only just moments ago managed to stumble across it again which is amazing and am looking forward to continuing my education. I just also wanted to make sure this group and all others are still active so if someone could let me know that would be great thank you.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zeroisforsatan12" <stephen1221993@... wrote:

[/TD]

im new to satanism however ive been a fan for many years there's so much to learn but the main thing is ive been having trouble meditating and i wish to meet a spirit is there any methods you can tell me so i can still have success in seeing the other world and meet the spirits i so badly want to meet?

i am new to this i grew up in a catholic home and hated it i do believe satan exists and that the demons who follow him exist can some one please help teach me about this? 

Hail Satan

Have you read JoyofSatan.org ?

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 3:46 AM PST shesshomar@... wrote:

i am new to this i grew up in a catholic home and hated it i do believe satan exists and that the demons who follow him exist can some one please help teach me about this?

Hail Satan

They do exist. Are you gayy? "Darkness is light turned inside out"-Beelzebub
On 30 Jan 2014 23:26, <shesshomar@... wrote:

Hail Satan

have you all, in anyway seen these demons? because its kind hard to believe.. do they really help you?

I'm not able to sense them right now because I'm not spiritually open that much.It's been only a month since I've started doing meditations and awakening chakras.But they are real and they help us,guide us and protect us.They are real beings like you and I.

They aren't demons they are ancient God's & rule their specific domains. " Demons " was a term specifically coined by the Xians in order to instill fear in the hearts & minds of the people so that these God's weren't worshiped other than their "God". But these so called misinterpreted "Demons " are in no way monsters or evil, they are our friends who keep constantly a watch over us. Try & learn more about them & then am sure you will understand them on a positive note & yes they do help you in times of need. For that you have to communicate with them properly. Open your chakras & cleanse your aura then only you can feel their presence. I am telling this to you because i have been helped by them when i wanted their help. Moreover these God's are busy they are not at our beck & call every time. Long gone are the days of Aliester Crowley & his unethical ways of summoning these divine powers. If you have not dedicated yourself do that & then start the 40 days meditation program as designed by hoodedcobra. Study the Jos website & exposingchristinity it is very important for you to have a clear understanding about spiritual satanism. Best of luck :)
Hail Satan ! Hail Lilith ! Hail the Gods of Hell !  

On Friday, March 21, 2014 4:05 PM, "dvon_nastor@..." <dvon_nastor@... wrote:
  have you all, in anyway seen these demons? because its kind hard to believe.. do they really help you?

I've seen at least three kind of short guys. And then I've seen some really tall, dark ones. Yes! They are absolutely real.
You might check the JOS website. Maxine lists the different kinds of demons.
Hail Father Satan

On Friday, March 21, 2014 3:35 AM, "dvon_nastor@..." <dvon_nastor@... wrote:

Uh, they are daemons; all that word means, in Greek, is like attendant
or something of that sort. Nothing bad. But, whether one calls them
daemons or gods, they are most certainly real! I have two of them for
guardians, Sorath and Andras, and they are both fucking awesome! ^
Invaluable to me, in fact. Both as friends and as spiritual
helpers/teachers. If you want proof, then dedicate, start meditating
and see what happens, my dear! You'll be surprised. This is a very
real, and amazing ride!

On 3/21/14, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
I've seen at least three kind of short guys. And then I've seen some really
tall, dark ones. Yes! They are absolutely real.
You might check the JOS website. Maxine lists the different kinds of
demons.
Hail Father Satan

On Friday, March 21, 2014 3:35 AM, "dvon_nastor@..."
<dvon_nastor@... wrote:

have you all, in anyway seen these demons? because its kind hard to
believe.. do they really help you?

I was just saying the prayer of satan but did not do the blood just wanted say the prayer just so i can see how i feel when i say it is that bad i do accept him as my god i really. Do

I think your question got cut off or something... If you want to do the dedication ritual, do it properly, as it's written on the site. Στις 2:47 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 18 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "mafioso150@..." <mafioso150@... έγραψε:
  I was just saying the prayer of satan but did not do the blood just wanted say the prayer just so i can see how i feel when i say it is that bad i do accept him as my god i really. Do

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back