Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im New Please help me out :D

whoisntme

I gave up all hope on the false God. And now I'm Satanic. There are a few things though. I can't do the Dedication to Satan, Not yet. My parents would send me to a psyciatrist. Is there something else i can do? Temperaly of course. Secondly I was practicing summoning demons, Beelzbub to be exact, and im not quite sure what happened, i had the incense and the candlesand when i think he arived, the incense smoke began swaying while the candles were still, completly. At first they would sway for a yes answer, and remain still for a no, then near the end they were forming letters of the Enochian alphabet and i could hear a voice in my head. Is this what it's like the first time, or was it all in my head. Also what is the Respectful way to finish a summoning?
Thank you everyone.
Ryan
HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whoisntme" <whoisntme@... wrote:
I gave up all hope on the false God. And now I'm Satanic. There are a few things though. I can't do the Dedication to Satan, Not yet. My parents would send me to a psyciatrist. Is there something else i can do? Temperaly of course. Secondly I was practicing summoning demons, Beelzbub to be exact, and im not quite sure what happened, i had the incense and the candlesand when i think he arived, the incense smoke began swaying while the candles were still, completly. At first they would sway for a yes answer, and remain still for a no, then near the end they were forming letters of the Enochian alphabet and i could hear a voice in my head. Is this what it's like the first time, or was it all in my head. Also what is the Respectful way to finish a summoning?
Thank you everyone.
Ryan
HAIL SATAN
I don't think you should go straight to summoning demons. Why don't you try the basics first?

probably not a good idea to try to summon yet, expecialy since your not dedicated. (btw, you dont have to physicaly dedicate, you can do it in yyour temple and it will be just as valid) i have dedicated and opened my third eye but i havnt tried to summon yet. some demons that we try to talk to wont be nice. and if they can't recognize you then you might be in some trouble. and for the incense, i notice the smoke sways alot. it could have ment that a demon was near, or not im not sure. (extra note, be prepared to give a form of an offering to a demon when you two first meet. its respectable and is highly recomended) and for the voice in your head, it could have been Beelzbub or not im not completly sure. open your third eye (you can find out how on JoS) and it will help you with talking to them alot. hope i helped! :]
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whoisntme" <whoisntme@... wrote:

Thank you everyone.
Ryan
HAIL SATAN

You should do a dedication ritual in your astral temple. It is not wise to talk to / summon demons if you haven't done the dedication ritual yet.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back