Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new and wish for much help the person who was helping me turned

brandi

So I am Brandi I'm 18 and I have been acused of being reptilein :( I have not dedicated cuz I'm still learning but will someone or more people help me advance and help me find out what and who I am and just have truth I'm sick of this world force feeding me lies and false hope :/ plz I will tell u my story on how father came to me and answerd me as soon as I asked. And I don't know how to enter my past lifes to know who I was and who I knew plz help there too
HAILZ!!!!

Why are you being accused of being a reptillian?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandi" <b_nojd@... wrote:

So I am Brandi I'm 18 and I have been acused of being reptilein :( I have not dedicated cuz I'm still learning but will someone or more people help me advance and help me find out what and who I am and just have truth I'm sick of this world force feeding me lies and false hope :/ plz I will tell u my story on how father came to me and answerd me as soon as I asked. And I don't know how to enter my past lifes to know who I was and who I knew plz help there too
HAILZ!!!!

Warm welcome to the family, Brandi.
Speak your mind freely, we are here to listen and help each other out...
I am interested in what you have to say, so please share. :)

P.S. You have a cute name, brandy :)

GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandi" <b_nojd@... wrote:

HAILZ!!!!

I'm not sure raven the darkwind was the person who tight me he was my friend sence I was 14 then he called me reptilian and now he will talk to me no more :(
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

Why are you being accused of being a reptillian?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandi" <b_nojd@ wrote:

HAILZ!!!!

Thank you very much yea so like I said I am 18. I have gone to church sense I was a lil girl when I turned about 15/16ish I started pullin away from it idk y I just did and so I felt no god for some time. When I was comein to the end of 17 I reconnected with my dear friend raven (Adam) he told me about Satan and how he was not bad as I tought to think. For a very long time I thought Raven to be my soul mate but we never really worked when we tried even though there was so much love. So with that aside I fallowed what he showed me out of love at first then I felt it for real!!! I was sitting on my own in a hot tub lol I know odd place to find god but just bare with me :), so there I was sittig the after reading the site all night. So for all my life I looked for a sign that there was a god. With my mind I tried to reach out to Satan and ask for a sign he cared for me and that he was the real thing no more lies. Then at the moment I open my eyes my sister stands in frount of me and I'm like "what is it" and she puts out her hand and says "I found this something told me I should give it to you", her hand opened and it was the star!! I could not beleave it he came to me the moment I asked!!! Now I have been trying to learn more but I have dyslexia so reading dose not work to well for me that's why I do better when people teach me but Raven turned on me :( and my friend Tegan I brought her to him to teach her and now he is trying to take her from me :( but she I know will not go but yea if you could I could use friend family and teachers if u would like to know more of me just ask and I will answer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

Warm welcome to the family, Brandi.
Speak your mind freely, we are here to listen and help each other out...
I am interested in what you have to say, so please share. :)

P.S. You have a cute name, brandy :)

GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandi" <b_nojd@ wrote:

HAILZ!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back