Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new and I need some help...

jsingh2910

Hey guys! So I'm new here and this is my first topic. I think, I wan to be a Satanist. But I don't know how (to start). I'm shy, so I don't talk much to people. Especially not about Satanism...I really want to know how you guys 'deal' with all this... And if you guys could give me some advice and tips. By th way, I'm only 15 years old.(Thanks for reading!)

Read Joyofsatan.com and read power meditations

On Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:29 PM, "jsingh2910@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys! So I'm new here and this is my first topic. I think, I wan to be a Satanist. But I don't know how (to start). I'm shy, so I don't talk much to people. Especially not about Satanism...I really want to know how you guys 'deal' with all this... And if you guys could give me some advice and tips. By th way, I'm only 15 years old.(Thanks for reading!)

Have you read the joy of satan homepage? To become a satanist you have to understand somethings

Hello and welcome,
  My advice is to first study so you can truly realize the extent of what is happening in the world today. Go to exposingchristianity.com/ and joyofsatan.org and study the wealth of knowledge enclosed within these websites filled with wisdom. My advice is to be careful with whom you speak with about satanism because many people are ignorant of what is truly happening in the world. Use subtle methods like sliding little pieces of paper in library books or magazines with the joy of satan and exposing christianity websites listed on them. I think the best way to get the message out is posting on the internet since it can reach so many people. After you study and you are fully convinced that Satanism is the one and only truth, because it is, then you can do the ritual to join our beloved father satan. If you feel you are in danger you can perform it in your astral temple and then complete the ritual when you feel safe. Joy of Satan has a 40 day spiritual empowerment program that you can do after your dedication. I also suggest that you start doing void meditations and energy meditation daily to empower your soul. Take care and dont be afraid to ask questions. We're like family here. Wishing you the best of success!
                                                                                                 Hail Beloved Father Enki!                                                                                                          Hail All Hell!

Hi,m a new satanist. I just wanted to know if I needed to program a color meditation with affirmation if I needed all d good qualities it has without d bad qualities.

Hi, m a new satanist... during energy meditation of a specific color n I want all d good qualities of d color without d bad qualities, What do I do.

You can program the color with affirmations to do what you want. For example, you could breathe in the color gold and affirm something like "In a healthy and positive manner, the powerful golden energy is attracting large quantities of free and easy money to myself that is completely and permanently mine and free to spend in any way that I wish." Affirmations and programming energy are explained in "The Three Steps of Witchcraft" section on the Joy of Satan website.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html  

So far, My experience has been "ok". I live in a overly obsessive "christian(Really overly obsessive) "family in which i am the only child. It is hard to deal with most times... 
I deal with Satanism by keeping myself aware that I am being successful in the path I have chosen. Though others may not like it, It bothers me the slightest. Even if I have not time to train myself, I still try my best to move onward. 
My first advising tip, is to keep positive about Satanism and to be open to this learning experience.
My second advising tip, is to read many articles and texts on the JOS website.
My third tip, is to not to trust  of ANYTHING that puts Satanism, Satan, or his daemons in blasphemy. This will put you into the enemies range very quickly due to fear. Fear is one thing the enemy is good at showing to others, that is one of the reasons why many people seek to be safe with this so called "Christian G.O.D".
Finally, Do not expose yourself to any people who are Christan, this could put you in a VERY dangerous position. Especially if your parents are so.

Hope This helps, 
-Brendon  

I made my commitment to Satan, I felt like I wanted to tell the whole world, that's how excited and good I felt.  Reading the tips here is a good reminder to take it easy....  Every night I do a meditation and busy with the 6month Hells Army Warfare training, and then if I find an appropriate moment on a forum that I can comment on with an answer from all I've read here thats relevant then I make sure to put in my 2c worth without causing any fear or doubt, just enough to create curiosity.

Hey. I'm new to Satanisim. Do you have to do meditations if you're a satanist? I'm good without it I think

@nojuspet: I'm curious, what do you really think Spiritual Satanism (our type of Satanism) is all about? Have your read the site we're based on? I'll refresh your memory: Spiritual Satanism is about transforming and empowering our souls with Satan and the Gods' guidance and this can done mainly with power meditation. Satan and the Gods teach us and give us advanced meditations as we advance. It's not about any sort of blind worship or materialism.
So to sum it up, Spiritual Satanism is about transforming our soul with power meditation mostly. If you aren't doing power meditations every day is pretty much like calling yourself a musician without playing music. There are other things in Spiritual Satanism but all these are secondary. The main purpose here is to transform your soul into Godhood.

<td val[/IMG]No meditation is completely essential in Satanism. It's how we open ourselves up spitball so we can see/hear the gods and also someday reach Godhood/immortality the ultimate goal of Satanism. Read and study all of www.joyofsatan.org Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jul 4, 2015, 11:24:48 AM, nojuspet@... [HellsArmy666] wrote: Hey. I'm new to Satanisim. Do you have to do meditations if you're a satanist? I'm good without it I think
[/TD]

@nojuspetYou should read and study Joy of Satan
Of course you have to meditate.. how do you think your bodys going to advance and be able to converse with the demons of hell? 

You've got the wrong idea about this whole thing, as others said. Spiritual Satanism isn't about having a chat with Satan. It's about empowering and transforming your soul. Nor do ouija boards are correct. In many cases they attract enemy beings. Obivously what you attract in ouija board aren't Satan and the Gods. They don't chat with people without reason, especially if thye don't care to do power meditations. They are here to help us advance spiritually. Also, Satan and the Demons are the true Gods and protectors and creators of humanity. They are loving beings. They do not harm us. Yep, like I said you really need to read the main site. Seriously, start now:
Joy of Satan  

It's not really a laughing matter, you think Satan and the Demons are cool with you being to fucking lazy to meditate and advance while the rest of us work our asses off to end this war? You've got the wrong idea. Meditating and becoming a god is what Satans true intention for us is! And as for the entities you were speaking to, they were most likely the enemy.

<td val[/IMG]You'd be a fool to not meditate. How can one expect to achieve Godhead and the Magnus plus without meditation? The whole point of Satanism is to empower ones self in order to reach that goal. One should mediate before bed and every night. Empowering ones soul is the most important thing one can do in his life time. Ones life is short accomplish what you can in a lifetime before you die and the to start from scratch. Please meditate and empower yourself. A weak soul has no use following this path.
From:"Noji Pet nojuspet@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected]
Date:Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 4:58 AM
Subject:Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: I'm new and I need some help...

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

You're a kike troll you scumfuck.

This is what is meant by "preying on newbies" - such kosher fuckers come here, pretend to be developed, oh soooo advanced, yet the spew jewish shit.

Hail Volac!
88!
HS!

<td val[/IMG]Bullshit, if you really are not meditateing then you did NOT talk with Satan or the Gods. I have seen your other topics, you have a completely wrong idea about Satanism and Demons. You are either #A trolling us or #B delusional. If the former is the case then get the fuck off this group, if the latter is the case then read and study more and realize just how stupid your being. "There is NO PLACE in Satanism for the ignorant, stupid and lazy"-HP Maxine. Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jul 6, 2015, 4:58:33 AM, Noji Pet nojuspet@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back