Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im new. and i have A LOT of unanswered questions

confusedinred

so i live and grew up in a catholic/cristian family. My aunt and i are the only ones who dont believe in that kind of stuff. Should i tell her im thinking about santanism (Sorry if i didnt spell that right), my mom said she was in a coven once but told me she wont talk about it. But anyways... Should i keep it to myself or talk to her about it?

Well it's "Spiritual SATANISM", but it's ok you'll take time. Anyways, about your Aunt, Ask her, About her thoughts on Satan first. If she's skeptical or you know, Satan isn't real, kind then explain our Beliefs to her, tell her about the Human history. See how she reacts, if she's like,"Ah, I see, hmmm" Then you can tell her.

Now, if upon asking about Satan she goes Overboard or Plain Shitcrazy or Is really negative then don't go any further. If upon explaining us, she becomes negative, tell her "It's nothing I just saw this crap on a site and Thought i'd tell you". After that lay off tell her nothing. I think the same approach can be tried with your mum.

Very wise advice,you can tell when someone is rejecting the truth,and then it is wise not to go any farther with trying to educate.I have made that mistake and suffered many negative consequences for it.You have to be sensitive to their reactions.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Im new. and i have A LOT of unanswered questions

Well it's "Spiritual SATANISM", but it's ok you'll take time. Anyways, about your Aunt, Ask her, About her thoughts on Satan first. If she's skeptical or you know, Satan isn't real, kind then explain our Beliefs to her, tell her about the Human history. See how she reacts, if she's like,"Ah, I see, hmmm" Then you can tell her.

Now, if upon asking about Satan she goes Overboard or Plain Shitcrazy or Is really negative then don't go any further. If upon explaining us, she becomes negative, tell her "It's nothing I just saw this crap on a site and Thought i'd tell you". After that lay off tell her nothing. I think the same approach can be tried with your mum.

keep the idea in mind and enjoy her company.. the moment will come, you will know it at that moment.. be prepared in the meantime, she may have been wiccan or of other santanist influence besides SS, and maybe had a bad experience because the wiccans and other satanist groups are mixed up because of their RH path influence/infiltration..
JOS has info about the Catholic church, I recommend you study it.
Hail Ra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedinred" <confusedinred@... wrote:

so i live and grew up in a catholic/cristian family. My aunt and i are the only ones who dont believe in that kind of stuff. Should i tell her im thinking about santanism (Sorry if i didnt spell that right), my mom said she was in a coven once but told me she wont talk about it. But anyways... Should i keep it to myself or talk to her about it?

Thanks, and yeah [/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:37 AM

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thanks! <var [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:03 PM

keep the idea in mind and enjoy her company.. the moment will come, you will know it at that moment.. be prepared in the meantime, she may have been wiccan or of other santanist influence besides SS, and maybe had a bad experience because the wiccans and other satanist groups are mixed up because of their RH path influence/infiltration..
JOS has info about the Catholic church, I recommend you study it.
Hail Ra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedinred" <confusedinred@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back