Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im New and have found faith in Satan

courtneyminroham

Im look for direction. I dont know where to start. This is new to me but I do know one thing. I jave a strong connection that drew me here. Any help would be great.

Oh are we? "Every knee shall bow" before whom?You false jewish "god" that WE have PROVED to be fake?Or kneel before your joke politicians, who wish for the destruction of the Human race? Well let me tell you this,You, and all your kind of weak, insignificant shits, will be annihilated.This is war, and we will not hesitate to destroy you when the time comes. We will burn your churches to the ground, destroy your life, then you can face the wrath of Satan.So get out while you still can.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 23:32, "Chase Harris chaseharris21@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You are all a bunch of freaks.  Every knee shall bow one day and where will you be then? 

What the fuck? "every knee shall bend"? Some xian shitclown actually used THAT phrase? Its been YEARS since I heard THAT one! He's gonna get fried hardcore for that shit one day very VERY soon.FUCK YOUR PEDO JEW CULT!FUCK JEWHOVA, FUCK JEWSUS AND FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, February 15, 2016 11:00 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh are we? "Every knee shall bow" before whom?You false jewish "god" that WE have PROVED to be fake?Or kneel before your joke politicians, who wish for the destruction of the Human race? Well let me tell you this,You, and all your kind of weak, insignificant shits, will be annihilated.This is war, and we will not hesitate to destroy you when the time comes. We will burn your churches to the ground, destroy your life, then you can face the wrath of Satan.So get out while you still can.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2016, at 23:32, "Chase Harris chaseharris21@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You are all a bunch of freaks.  Every knee shall bow one day and where will you be then? 

Why don't you start bowing your knee and suck on my magus staff?

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

Hi, I'm new as well. This group is a little cluttered and disorganized but, the JoS site said that they were working on that. I'm not sure what the next step is myself. I am an atheist and I tend to be skeptical about believing in anything. However, I have study ancient history and the beginnings of the bible stories for many years and the historical info on the JoS site is all legit. I live in the backwater state of OK so, I don't really have the ability to meet people to talk to close to me but, I am still very intrigued but what I've read so far. A few moths ago, I shed the last vestiges of lingering zionist induced doubts by blaspheming the whole trinity! It was very cathartic actually. Tell me a little about your story and maybe we can help each other out and, maybe some more good folks that have been on here a lot longer than us will chime in too?Eternally searching for truth,Zachariah

Ignore this piece of alien reptilian kike shit SS! If you do and keep up the RTR, SOMEDAY very VEERY soon, you shall be rewarded!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back