Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm new and have a few questions (I have read the JOS site)

summiskull

1. Is it possible to have a succubus without asking for one? To go further in detail, it does pleasure me but it has never gotten me to orgasm. Also it taps on the wall next to my bed with its fingers quite often. I also feel a sensation of something getting stuck up my ear canals which i am unsure of, it never hurts but it is unsettling because losing my hearing would be very unpleasant. One more thing it has done is when i ask it to it will move my arms around, once it had me dance with it, like slow dancing, right in front of my brother. I feel the psychic link in the back of my head that they create, and lastly it has had me drink its milk three or four times.

2. I have made a verbal commitment to Satan but i haven't been able to perform the ritual quite yet, but i can already feel the positive effect that he has in my life. Everything is just working out better for me lately and I feel happier in general. Is this just a coincidence or could he be helping me since i am going to perform the ritual as soon as i acquire the candle?

Thanks for any help, i appreciate it very much. Hail Satan!

1. *NEVER*, *EVER* call a GODDESS an "it". It's extremely disrespectful. Would you like if I called you an "it"? She's a person, a Goddess, actually a thousand more times more powerful than you. And yes, it's possible to have a relationship with a Succubus from a past life.

2. What do you mean a "verbal ritual"? Did you do the dedication ritual in your astral temple?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "summiskull" <summiskull@... wrote:

1. Is it possible to have a succubus without asking for one? To go further in detail, it does pleasure me but it has never gotten me to orgasm. Also it taps on the wall next to my bed with its fingers quite often. I also feel a sensation of something getting stuck up my ear canals which i am unsure of, it never hurts but it is unsettling because losing my hearing would be very unpleasant. One more thing it has done is when i ask it to it will move my arms around, once it had me dance with it, like slow dancing, right in front of my brother. I feel the psychic link in the back of my head that they create, and lastly it has had me drink its milk three or four times.

2. I have made a verbal commitment to Satan but i haven't been able to perform the ritual quite yet, but i can already feel the positive effect that he has in my life. Everything is just working out better for me lately and I feel happier in general. Is this just a coincidence or could he be helping me since i am going to perform the ritual as soon as i acquire the candle?

I apologize, I am still very new to this which is why I am asking for guidance. I have not yet done the ritual but I have pledged to do so, and plan on doing once i have a better understanding

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm new and have a few questions (I have read the JOS site)

1. *NEVER*, *EVER* call a GODDESS an "it". It's extremely disrespectful. Would you like if I called you an "it"? She's a person, a Goddess, actually a thousand more times more powerful than you. And yes, it's possible to have a relationship with a Succubus from a past life.

2. What do you mean a "verbal ritual"? Did you do the dedication ritual in your astral temple?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "summiskull" <summiskull@... wrote:

okay so i assume its safe to say you have not dedicated yet then???
as long as you got the needed supplies and you don't do it on a bad moon day (also known as void moon) you are fine.
http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... 2012.shtml
here is a link to find out when these void moon days are.
i have actually heard of this link from other jos group messages so its definately safe to assume that others in the group here use this site to figure out when these days are.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm new and have a few questions (I have read the JOS site)

I apologize, I am still very new to this which is why I am asking for guidance. I have not yet done the ritual but I have pledged to do so, and plan on doing once i have a better understanding

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'm new and have a few questions (I have read the JOS site)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back