Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm looking for Satan

derrickk38

Hello

I'm looking for Satan and need to have a pact whit him. What can I do?
Envoyé par mon BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

A Pact vs. Dedication A pact refers to a bargaining agreement.  Satan isn't a trickster, that relies on bargaining agreements.  You are a spiritual being and when you really know who Satan is and what his Kingdom represents to us, then you would "dedicate your soul" to Satan.  Most people don't know what "soul" means either.  Soul is a term with all sorts of weird connotations attached to it.  It means "you".  You are a "soul" right now, regardless of the fact that you're currently animating a body.  You don't have a soul and you don't get one if your a good boy or girl some day.  "Dedicate" means "to give entirely to a specific person, activity or cause".  Very briefly; the specific person is Satan, the activity is represented by the Kingdom of Satan and the cause is alignment with the "source".  The source of cause is Satan, and alignment and support of that cause is what you would do if you want to be part of his Kingdom.  That just means that if you're going to be part of his Kingdom, then you have to be part of it and not some other. Read the first line on the website:  "THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?" -SATAN FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID There is loyalty to Satan's Kingdom and loyalty to Satan as God.  Here's another quote found on the website that explains this: "IN THE SECRET OF MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME" -SATAN From "Peace Be Unto Him" Thinking that Satan is a trickster is not a good way to go about it.  You might get attention from somebody that will really hurt you.  Read the website.  All of it, before you try to do anything else.  And definitely don't try to summon anything or make a pact with anything, until you are dedicated.

---In [email protected], <derrickk38@... wrote :

Hello

I'm looking for Satan and need to have a pact whit him. What can I do?
Envoyé par mon BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back