Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation.

kaitjordan

So a while ago, my dad bought me this necklace. He's pretty clueless sometimes and he has no idea about me being a Satanist. So he bought me a point up pentagram because he thought it looked good. It does look really nice, and I know the exact shop he bought it from (and it's not exactly a cheap store.) I don't want to offend him by not wearing it, but since we all use the point down pentagram in Satanism, I can't help but to feel like I would be offending Father Enki. Also, being a wiccan symbol, I don't want people to think that I'm a wiccan if they see me wearing it.

Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do about this? I would very much appreciate any advice. Thanks

If you're crafty, you could always try wire-wrapping it, with jewellery wire... there's a lot of different ways to do it. Then you could put the hook on the other side to attach it to the chain. :)

(By wire wrap, I mean this type of stuff...
http://www.squidoo.com/wire-work-jewell ... termediate ...but the pictures alone could give you some ideas.)

The jewellery wire itself can be found at any craft store (Spotlight etc too).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kaitjordan" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

So a while ago, my dad bought me this necklace. He's pretty clueless sometimes and he has no idea about me being a Satanist. So he bought me a point up pentagram because he thought it looked good. It does look really nice, and I know the exact shop he bought it from (and it's not exactly a cheap store.) I don't want to offend him by not wearing it, but since we all use the point down pentagram in Satanism, I can't help but to feel like I would be offending Father Enki. Also, being a wiccan symbol, I don't want people to think that I'm a wiccan if they see me wearing it.

Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do about this? I would very much appreciate any advice. Thanks

Hmm, thanks for the idea... the good thing is that i'm also moving soon so my dad won't even notice if I change it around 

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM, alliandrin <alliandrin@... wrote:
  If you're crafty, you could always try wire-wrapping it, with jewellery wire... there's a lot of different ways to do it. Then you could put the hook on the other side to attach it to the chain. :)

(By wire wrap, I mean this type of stuff...
http://www.squidoo.com/wire-work-jewell ... termediate ...but the pictures alone could give you some ideas.)

The jewellery wire itself can be found at any craft store (Spotlight etc too).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kaitjordan" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

use a blow torch and use [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I'm in a bit of a sticky situation.

If you know the store where he bought it, see about exchanging it for a down pointing one.

Hail Satan!

I thought rather than taking the little ring off, I might be able to hang another Satanic Symbol onto it if I can figure out a good way to invert it and hang it off a chain. 

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Gene Maninger <genemaninger@... wrote:
  use a blow torch and use it to cut off the ring tht holds the chain then invert by welding said ring to the opposet end which would invert it<var></var>

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I know that store doesn't do that. They make a conscious effort to make sure all their stuff is point up. 

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Todd <tfbailey1969@... wrote:
  If you know the store where he bought it, see about exchanging it for a down pointing one.

Hail Satan!

What I have done Kait,is cut the circle of of it,and put a link in the middle of it so it hangs upside down.Or another thing is you can put a link on each top point of the pentagram,and hang it that way.I use to be Wiccan,so I have a drawer full of them.Just some ideas.I have always love making and wearing things like that.Hope I gave you some practical ideas.But always do a dedication ritual,to remove any enemy energy too.
Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I'm in a bit of a sticky situation.

I thought rather than taking the little ring off, I might be able to hang another Satanic Symbol onto it if I can figure out a good way to invert it and hang it off a chain. 

use a blow torch and use it to cut off the ring tht holds the chain then invert by welding said ring to the opposet end which would invert it<var></var>

I say just wear it to make your father happy.

Your lucky he was open enough to buy it for you. Good dad!!

Its a pagan symbol. I see nothing wrong wit you wearing it for a while, till you find a more suitable one that you choose.

hailz

u could buy a secound [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:15 AM

duct tape works ha[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:15 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back