Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

im feel like shit

preslee_cobain242

hey my name is preslee...i live in a damn bible thumping town....enid.
this is all new to me and i find it confusing now, but im sure i will grow with my faith in satan. i havent told anyone about me.....
because im a member of a xain church, i would like to leave but im afraid it will ruin my chances of my probation being shortend. i do community service there for my drug court sentince. they judge me so much for my past drug addiction. i have no idea how satan thinks about me still being there. the xain church is going to go to an event in the tulsa or okc im not sure... but its called A.T.F....... its a two day xian concert and it has a drama skit and shit like that...it makes me sick to my stomache to know that i have to go by force....my mom is making me. the kids i am going with have betrayed me. i need some help...please help me.
i dont want satan to be mad with me.

preslee

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@... wrote:
this is all new to me and i find it confusing now, but im sure i will grow with my faith in satan. i havent told anyone about me.....
because im a member of a xain church, i would like to leave but im afraid it will ruin my chances of my probation being shortend. i do community service there for my drug court sentince. they judge me so much for my past drug addiction. i have no idea how satan thinks about me still being there. the xain church is going to go to an event in the tulsa or okc im not sure... but its called A.T.F....... its a two day xian concert and it has a drama skit and shit like that...it makes me sick to my stomache to know that i have to go by force....my mom is making me. the kids i am going with have betrayed me. i need some help...please help me.

preslee
father satan is very understanding and will never be mad at you for being forced to go to church or stuff like that.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@... wrote:

preslee
father satan is very understanding and will never be mad at you for being forced to go to church or stuff like that.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

preslee
Keep Satanism to yourself, dont even trust the best of friends. Especially if they are religious. Satan understands if you HAVE to go to church for community service, forced against will, ect. Just have Satan in your Heart and Mind.

<td val[/IMG]   thank you for the reply, it helped alot.    preslee

--- On Fri, 3/20/09, allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: im feel like shit
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:55 AM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@ ... wrote:

because im a member of a xain church, i would like to leave but im afraid it will ruin my chances of my probation being shortend. i do community service there for my drug court sentince. they judge me so much for my past drug addiction. i have no idea how satan thinks about me still being there. the xain church is going to go to an event in the tulsa or okc im not sure... but its called A.T.F....... its a two day xian concert and it has a drama skit and shit like that...it makes me sick to my stomache to know that i have to go by force.....my mom is making me. the kids i am going with have betrayed me. i need some help...please help me.

preslee

Keep Satanism to yourself, dont even trust the best of friends. Especially if they are religious. Satan understands if you HAVE to go to church for community service, forced against will, ect. Just have Satan in your Heart and Mind.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@ wrote:

preslee

HAIL SATAN!!!!
thanx for the reply...
HAIL SATAN!!!!

I too am being forced to go to Aquire The Fire(A.T.F.). It sucks but Father understands and will not be angry as long as you are true to Him in your heart.   Jessica   HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:45:57 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] im feel like shit

preslee

well that sucks......because i used to be a christian and they have some very good lies to feed us.Aquire The Fire is very good at changing peoples minds about satanism.so im going to go there focusing on satan.you should gard your heart too.maybe we can meet up somewhere and meet each other....plus hey its more support. what do you think?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Janette Shank <jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:

I too am being forced to go to Aquire The Fire(A.T.F.). It sucks but Father understands and will not be angry as long as you are true to Him in your heart.

Jessica

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

preslee

Hi Preslee, First off let me tell you, you have my upmost respect for conquering your drug addiction. Secondly, No Father Satan will not be mad at you for being forced to go to there filthy church camp. Just keep Lord Satan in your heart and ignore there bullshit lies. You may want to do some aura protecting before you go and while your there to help you against xian influence.

Also most importantly of all, you need to not reveal the fact you are a Satanist to anyone. Its like commiting social suicide to your family and peers, its not worth it and deffinantly not a smart idea. Just keep it a secret.

Good luck Preslee and stay strong brother.
-Hail Lord Satan!

preslee

thank you its an everyday struggle for me...i used to snort heroin, until it wasnt enough so i shot it up. i smoked weed, and i was very depressed. it was a 3 year addiction im glad im threw with it. i still smoke ciggs but thats nothing compared to heroin. i used to be a xain, lies were feed to me and i believe all of them, it took some time to tell that i was brainwashed. their very good with words. thats why im really worried about this trip i dont like the feeling im shaking right now as i type this....we leave on friday i hope im strong enough to ignore their lies. i havent told anyone and im not planing on it because people are qwick to judge and ive become aware of that. im glad that i can share my faith in satan with you all its awesome to have support....so thank you for your time.

p.s. im girl
haha
but thats okay you can call me your brother if you feel the need too

preslee

hail father satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Hi Preslee, First off let me tell you, you have my upmost respect for conquering your drug addiction. Secondly, No Father Satan will not be mad at you for being forced to go to there filthy church camp. Just keep Lord Satan in your heart and ignore there bullshit lies. You may want to do some aura protecting before you go and while your there to help you against xian influence.

Also most importantly of all, you need to not reveal the fact you are a Satanist to anyone. Its like commiting social suicide to your family and peers, its not worth it and deffinantly not a smart idea. Just keep it a secret.

Good luck Preslee and stay strong brother.
-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "preslee_cobain242" <preslee_cobain242@ wrote:

preslee

I would gladly meet up with you somewhere! I agree with you and I think that more support may be needed. I love Father and satanism and I do not want that to change. We should arrange something. E-mail me at any time and perhaps we could work something out. I look forward to hearing from you.   Jessica   HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!! From: preslee_cobain242 <preslee_cobain242@...
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 4:47:44 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: im feel like shit

well that sucks......because i used to be a christian and they have some very good lies to feed us.Aquire The Fire is very good at changing peoples minds about satanism.so im going to go there focusing on satan.you should gard your heart too.maybe we can meet up somewhere and meet each other....plus hey its more support. what do you think?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Janette Shank <jessicarosewolfe@ ... wrote:

I too am being forced to go to Aquire The Fire(A.T.F.) . It sucks but Father understands and will not be angry as long as you are true to Him in your heart.

Jessica

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!

____________ _________ _________ __

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

preslee

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back