Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IM DONE WAITING!!!

kurtcort93

this has to do with the last post i made (thx to every1 for the help,but i need to find my own way...)that angel-like thing has come back again and it has HURT MY GF(it also broke the protaction arua i put around her) THIS DAMN THING SEEMS TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER EVERYDAY AND I HAVE HAD IT I WILL FACE THIS THING WITH FULL FORCE OF MY ANGER,HATRED,AND MY FEELING OF PROTACTION I HAVE FOR MY GF ALL IN 1 SHOT AT IT I DONT CARE IF I GET HURT IN THE PROCESS OF THIS I WILL KILL THIS MURTHERFUCKING THING ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!(OH AND DONT TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT IT WONT WORK!)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
this has to do with the last post i made (thx to every1 for the help,but i need to find my own way...)that angel-like thing has come back again and it has HURT MY GF(it also broke the protaction arua i put around her) THIS DAMN THING SEEMS TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER EVERYDAY AND I HAVE HAD IT I WILL FACE THIS THING WITH FULL FORCE OF MY ANGER,HATRED,AND MY FEELING OF PROTACTION I HAVE FOR MY GF ALL IN 1 SHOT AT IT I DONT CARE IF I GET HURT IN THE PROCESS OF THIS I WILL KILL THIS MURTHERFUCKING THING ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!(OH AND DONT TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT IT WONT WORK!)
Heres a technique to destroy a soul if you want to try:
http://www.freewebs.com/satans_saint/sp ... arfare.htm

tell us how it went when you get back. see you after your done.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 4 June, 2009 1:12:48 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] IM DONE WAITING!!!

this has to do with the last post i made (thx to every1 for the help,but i need to find my own way...)that angel-like thing has come back again and it has HURT MY GF(it also broke the protaction arua i put around her) THIS DAMN THING SEEMS TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER EVERYDAY AND I HAVE HAD IT I WILL FACE THIS THING WITH FULL FORCE OF MY ANGER,HATRED, AND MY FEELING OF PROTACTION I HAVE FOR MY GF ALL IN 1 SHOT AT IT I DONT CARE IF I GET HURT IN THE PROCESS OF THIS I WILL KILL THIS MURTHERFUCKING THING ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!(OH AND DONT TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT IT WONT WORK!)

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
Talk you out of it? If this thing had come aafter MY GF, I would want to kill it too. I say "go for it." Just, please, try to be somewhat careful. I'd rather people not die due to a PO'd archangel (My friend who has multiple night terrors said that it was either an archangel or a choir angel. Poor bastard's xtian...)

Have fun. I had a similar situation with a malevolent being I named "White-Eyes"(Completely black body with no form, only true feature was two white oval eyes) which gave me and my friends trouble for quite some time, until I managed to trap it in a crystal and blewthefuckerup. It was hard though. However, since your emotion is so strong, Im sure you can slaughter the bitch youre up against!

<td val[/IMG]ok fair enough. i wont talk u out of it. Just be sure that u ask for Father's guidance before u do anything... and don't even think about saying no to this as it will get u no where, Father loves u and if u ask for his protection and strength HE WILL HELP U GET THROUGH IT. One of the hardest things to do in these type of situations is have a little patience. Anyway, do what u must, but do it with Father's help.   HAIL ENKI

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, kurtcort93 <kurtcort93@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Received: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 3:12 AM

this has to do with the last post i made (thx to every1 for the help,but i need to find my own way...)that angel-like thing has come back again and it has HURT MY GF(it also broke the protaction arua i put around her) THIS DAMN THING SEEMS TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER EVERYDAY AND I HAVE HAD IT I WILL FACE THIS THING WITH FULL FORCE OF MY ANGER,HATRED, AND MY FEELING OF PROTACTION I HAVE FOR MY GF ALL IN 1 SHOT AT IT I DONT CARE IF I GET HURT IN THE PROCESS OF THIS I WILL KILL THIS MURTHERFUCKING THING ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!(OH AND DONT TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT IT WONT WORK!)
[/TD]
Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Heres a technique to destroy a soul if you want to try:
http://www.freewebs.com/satans_saint/sp ... arfare.htm
You have fight it like this person said, And make sure you give an aura of protection to your GF, And ASK FATHER FOR PROTECTION FOR SURE!

well i have already asked father about it so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nick Jenei <nickjenei@... wrote:

ok fair enough. i wont talk u out of it. Just be sure that u ask for Father's guidance before u do anything... and don't even think about saying no to this as it will get u no where, Father loves u and if u ask for his protection and strength HE WILL HELP U GET THROUGH IT. One of the hardest things to do in these type of situations is have a little patience. Anyway, do what u must, but do it with Father's help.

HAIL ENKI

--- On Thu, 4/6/09, kurtcort93 <kurtcort93@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Received: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 3:12 AM

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2 ... ailtagline

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back